It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
truth is truth and shall be known...

much love to all Humans...

do not let usa/israel trick you into another war...

THANK YOU

Full speech by Mahmoud Ahmadinejad at UN General Assembly 2011

listen to this man, feel his energy, good man, a truther...imo

www.youtube.com...

Mainstream media's continued attacks on Iran. US presidents, prime ministers and the mass media are the real danger to world peace:

CNN's lies on Iran ++ youtube/media censorship
www.youtube.com...

Did Ahmadinejad Really Say He Wanted to "Wipe Off" Israel?

NO he did not..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

They're all as bad as each other, all mental.

Every politician representing each country you said needs to be taken out of power for the sake of the people they represent.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Something about this man, I like him.. Id trust him over Obama or Cameron anytime.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK

Every politician representing each country you said needs to be taken out of power for the sake of the people they represent.

you live in wonderland where the sky is red, the sea is green and the grass is blue.

this thread is obviously about now and the Iran-Israel issue, you are talking out of your imagination of something that is almost impossible, and even if it was possible, I will be the first to vote against it.

This world needs order, and someone needs to keep the 7 billion people going, and up until now politicians and leaders is the only way we earthlings know how to do it, so until we figure out a new method, try being more productive with your funny posts

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
attended a symposium several years ago that he spoke at.. the man is not the raving lunatic the west attempts to portray him as... not surprising the west hate him - he speaks the truth something the west fears...

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dinoman

Something about this man, I like him.. Id trust him over Obama or Cameron anytime.

You don't say?

In New York, defiant Ahmadinejad says Israel will be "eliminated"
www.cnbc.com...

Please! how can anyone like this guy?
edit on 053030p://bMonday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Liked the man from when I watched him talk on Larry King..

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK

no not all are bad, in my opinion...

chavez is a shining light, you can find many documentaries on netflix about him, listen to him...

umm, putin is good...

basically if mainstream media is against them, bet on them being good guys/girls...

research em

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

When you take the cough syrup the news feeds you as truths then, bye all means.... But riddle me this... Isreal attacks, what did you think Iran would do, send flowers to BiBi for each one of the ordinanry citizens Isreal plans on killing. Of course there gonna bomb them to oblivion.... Provided they are attacked, each and everytime I'madinnerjacket has issued a threat, it is in response to his country being attacked. Not just outright bombing the citizenery of Isreal so post his comments all you want we all know what they are in response too.

Use the same verbatem forever as much as you like, but yes they are going to attack back if attacked, is that really so wrong, and when the attack comes from a small insignificant nation small in size the counter attack will probably do just that. Wipe them out...

So why do people like him cause he seems to say it as it is, leaves it all on the line, not B.S. and answers threats with the obvious answers, yet it's all just their hateredof Isreal.

Poke a tiger, be prepared for the claws, thats my 2 cents

SaneThinking

SaneThinking

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Some would trust this scumbag over OUR version of scumbags? I mean, they are all politicians which means they had to master the art of lying and making you smile to be told anything at all, just to run for office. 'ol Mahmoud isn't the top dog over there anyway, the Ayatollah is. So, in many ways, he's parroting what others tell him to say, just as our leaders often do.

I wouldn't say ours are any better than theirs for honesty and ability to solve issues, let alone communicate them to the public. That's the thing tho..... They're all equally worthless and all of THEM have very secure and very well stocked bunkers and redoubts to spend the war in...why should any of them want peace on a personal level, anyway? In various ways this coming war benefits any sides who survive to the end and don't outright lose, I'm thinking. Economies are *ALL* so bad right now, world wide, everyone can benefit from a good war (at least from the seats Mahmoud and Obama occupy, it seems that way.)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

LOL! Here's the best Ahmadinejad quote ever from the article you linked...

Ahmadinejad appeared to reject Washington's position that while it condemns the video's content, freedom of expression must be upheld. "Freedoms must not interfere with the freedoms of others," Ahmadinejad said. "If someone insults, what would you do? ... Is insulting other people not a form of crime?"

Ahmadinejad, if you think insulting people should be a crime, you should have been locked up a long time ago!!

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaneThinking

When you take the cough syrup the news feeds you as truths then, bye all means.... But riddle me this... Isreal attacks, what did you think Iran would do, send flowers to BiBi for each one of the ordinanry citizens Isreal plans on killing. Of course there gonna bomb them to oblivion.... Provided they are attacked, each and everytime I'madinnerjacket has issued a threat, it is in response to his country being attacked. Not just outright bombing the citizenery of Isreal so post his comments all you want we all know what they are in response too.

Use the same verbatem forever as much as you like, but yes they are going to attack back if attacked, is that really so wrong, and when the attack comes from a small insignificant nation small in size the counter attack will probably do just that. Wipe them out...

So why do people like him cause he seems to say it as it is, leaves it all on the line, not B.S. and answers threats with the obvious answers, yet it's all just their hateredof Isreal.

Poke a tiger, be prepared for the claws, thats my 2 cents

SaneThinking

SaneThinking

well said, thanks

not a one liner

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
You people who love Ahmadinejad are just as brainwashed as those who think the US can do no wrong.
It's just reversed.
Ahmadinejad said today that Israel should be eliminated, yet you love him. Why don't you move to Iran and we'll see how much you love him when you can't even make a google search.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
If Ahmadinejad wanted peace he could have it. He wouldn't have to give up any territory, or pay any money, or even step down from power. But there are things that are more important to him than peace, according to his words and actions.

He does not take those steps. This one man is endangering the entire world.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
If Ahmadinejad wanted peace he could have it. He wouldn't have to give up any territory, or pay any money, or even step down from power. But there are things that are more important to him than peace, according to his words and actions.

He does not take those steps. This one man is endangering the entire world.

no that is not true,

all he is doing is working to make his country more self sufficient, not that i'm a fan of nuclear technology..in fact i'm against it as it is not effiecient. bad for the environment and dangerous...but countries are allowed to be self sufficient and to move away from oil..

the powers that were don't like countries that are self sufficient, lol, do you notice that?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
You people can like this Idiot if you want to but he will be responsible for taking a big dump in your daily lives . The Iranian leader Khomeini and Ahmadinejad both have stated that they intend to start a worldwide calamity or World War 3 in order to bring back their Mahdi or 12th Imam . Israels only choice is to stop those idiots from getting the A-bomb .
With this war your affordable energy will become out of reach and your economy will stall and die . It is IRAN's leaders that are pushing this conflict . Israel has no interest in Iran .
This war is coming and cannot be stopped so get ready . Blame Iran . Text

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Dear cornucopia,

Thank you, and I hope you are right.

all he is doing is working to make his country more self sufficient, not that i'm a fan of nuclear technology..in fact i'm against it as it is not effiecient. bad for the environment and dangerous...but countries are allowed to be self sufficient and to move away from oil..
That would be very nice, indeed. What I don't understand, if that is true, is why he doesn't give a speech something like this:

"People of the world, Iran has been blessed with an abundance of oil, unfortunately we are dependent on others to refine it for us. Even this is only a short-term solution. There is not an infinite supply of oil, and there are serious environmental concerns with it. Therefore we have decided to rely on nuclear energy for our future.

We know that even the word "nuclear" is distressing and destabilizing in this part of the world. This is what we propose. Since we are only looking for civilian use, we have nothing to hide and will allow inspectors from the appropriate agencies to inspect anywhere they wish. We will also invite western scientists to help us with the technology and supervision we might need to bring this project to a speedy conclusion. We will not hide what we are doing, you may rest assured we have no military intent."

Presto! The Iranians get tons of scientific help, their standing in the world goes sky high, everybody in the region breathes a sigh of relief, what more could anyone want. But, of course, he has refused several times to make that little speech.

He scares me.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
This post actually made me vomit a little in my mouth.

Your whole shpeel in this thread, with the name of it "Mahmoud Ahmadinejad" as if you were giving him a character analysis, and this line especially made me sick: "listen to this man, feel his energy, good man, a truther...imo "

This is such demagogic, ignorant nonsense.

I judge Mahmoud on the things he says and the things his country does. Hezbollah - "this good man" funds them. The 'party of Allah' - the meaning of Hezbollah, is based on an Iranian party whom they liason with. Iran is virtually fighting Israel through the proxy of Hezbollah. This "good man" and your meaningless 'namastes' don't add up with what this man is actually all about - how he repeatedly lies - how he says ridiculous things about how Iran is 7-10 thousands years old, how the Jews have no history in Israel, these ridiculous, absurd lies that archeology and history absolutely contradict, you ignore, because somehow you have yourself convinced that he is a good man, whom everyone should like and treat like their nextdoor neighbor.

This thread was either composed by someone extremely ignorant, or it's propaganda and his use of friendly emotional language, demagoguery.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Your whole shpeel in this thread, with the name of it "Mahmoud Ahmadinejad" as if you were giving him a character analysis, and this line especially made me sick: "listen to this man, feel his energy, good man, a truther...imo "

Speaking of character analysis...

"Why Ahmadinejad Thinks He's So Special"

Ahmadinejad's exaggerated sense of himself as being uniquely special, unusually talented, and better qualified than other leaders on the world stage is typical of individuals struggling with narcissistic personality disorder.

Ahmadinejad's sense of superiority functions as a defense against inner feelings of helplessness and shame which probably grew out of a childhood beset by poverty and adversity as the needy son of a provincial blacksmith. Therefore, this aggrandized self-perception is used as a shield to ward off profound feelings of vulnerability to humiliation. As I recently explained to an Iranian policy expert, Ahmadinejad is a Joe Pesci character in international politics-a little man who is fighting to be seen as bigger and better than he really is. He therefore truly believes his distorted views of the world: everything from winning the Iranian elections "fair and square" to his special personally relationships with the revered Shi'i twelfth Imam in occultation. He sees his successes as an entitled right and gives himself full license to disregard ethics and rules, be it domestic or international.

www.psychologytoday.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
You people can like this Idiot if you want to but he will be responsible for taking a big dump in your daily lives . The Iranian leader Khomeini and Ahmadinejad both have stated that they intend to start a worldwide calamity or World War 3 in order to bring back their Mahdi or 12th Imam . Israels only choice is to stop those idiots from getting the A-bomb .
With this war your affordable energy will become out of reach and your economy will stall and die . It is IRAN's leaders that are pushing this conflict . Israel has no interest in Iran .
This war is coming and cannot be stopped so get ready . Blame Iran . Text

Where have you been getting your information ?

We had propaganda and lies on Iraq, Afghanistan, Iraq again, Libya, Syria and of course Iran.

Western governments and media lie to the public so they can send our troops into these countries to invade, kill and occupy.
All for the elite corporate globalist scum who don`t give a damn for you or anyone else.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join