It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Demon Pretended to Be an Alien

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by Sinny
Just another way religion distorts peoples minds IMO.

Yes Sinny, religion DOES in fact distort minds which is WHY the Illuminati's "god" loves to use it on us.

The OP NEVER once mentioned a word about being religious, yet you believe his mind is distorted.

WHY is it so hard for people to differentiate between God and religion when they are complete total opposites?

People confuse religion with Jesus, and walk away from them both.

What REALLY puzzles me is how people can see that false religion is used as mind control yet the same time be completely and totally blind to the agenda BEHIND it.

Religion IS mind control and it has blinded you away from the truth.

Atheism is ALSO mind control with a stealth agenda designed to control you and blind you.

The evidence for this is everywhere yet people believe the dis-info and lies instead.

"...the god of this world has blinded the minds of those who do not believe to keep them from seeing the light of the glorious gospel of the Messiah, who is the image of God." ~ 2 Corinthians 4:4

God and religion are total opposites.

One is the work of God, one is a man made invention.

God loves, religion hates.

God speaks truth, religion lies.

God creates, religion kills.

The agenda behind false religion is to keep you disconnected from God.

WHY is this so hard for people to grasp?

edit on 24-9-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

Actually, the OP did mention his past/current religion, and I stated he would have been better off leaving that aspect out of his post.

Also, I said "religion distorts peoples minds" so it want aimed at the OP. Both my points have the evidence in the thread.

This is a wasteful post, but I hate being called on something when I am correct

Also, I'm not one to confuse religion and "God", did you miss my personal perspectives?

I also believe Jeshua existed, so don't include me in assumptions of peoples confusion.
edit on 25-9-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

The OP NEVER once mentioned a word about being religious, yet you believe his mind is distorted.

Oh, but he did, actually, only a religious man would say something akin to this:
(From the original post)

I prayed to Jesus as hard as I could to make the entity go away. I was literally feeling the terror of Hell as the entity communicated its full hatred to me.

Only a devout religious man would do that.

What REALLY puzzles me is how people can see that false religion is used as mind control yet the same time be completely and totally blind to the agenda BEHIND it.

I agree, I often refer to the "hidden hands" behind every fundamental religion, and I believe it to be Draconian/Reptilian in nature, but then, I could be wrong about that. It just seems to me, with all of the Dragon Symbology about, and the Christian obsession with serpents, death, and sex, and the way they present themselves to the secular world, do this or else you burn. Either you are with me or against me. Jesus or Satan.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Zane Zackerly

I know the nature of the being I had the unfortunate encounter with.

OK, I can respect that. Please, enlighten us all with a description, height, weight, size, and a name? What did the creature do, or say? How did it present itself to you? How many ETs have you seen, and how many Inferiors have you seen, and can you make a distinction between the two?

You see, I am one who walks the Ether, you know, the place between the worlds where all of the invented little creatures live. The place is quiet and peaceful if one can walk without Fear, but it is hellish and scary if you are afraid.
I have had the ET experience since childhood, and have seen may things not of this Earth. I also got quite an education from some of these beings, a thing that helped me to make a living and raise a family. I have family that are of ET bearing, and I have to tell you, the reason I get so in your face is what you are claiming is an insult to me, and to my relatives on other worlds. Sadly, you have relatives and family that are ET too, most of Humanity does, you just don't know it yet. Inferior Spirits are wholly created by Human Thought-Forms. If every single Christian just stopped believing in Demons and Satans, they would cease to exist. Why cling to a thing your own race created to scare you into submission?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by kingofmd

Satan has defeated you, and you are too "wise" to know it.

Take a good hard look at that statement, friend. You think yourself wise? Telling him that your God/Devil thing has defeated him, and from what position do you stand?

You have absolutely no idea what his end game is...

And I am sure you DO know. Please, enlighten us with "Satan's End Game." I can wait to hear this. I'll bet money you do not even know where the concept of Satan came from originally, do you?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zane Zackerly
I have rarely spoken of this since it happened many years ago.

With a lot of people coming to the conclusion that the "Great Deception" spoken of in the Bible has to do with demons masquerading as aliens, I have finally decided to tell my story.

As long as I live I will never forget the hatred that thing conveyed.

I occasionally joke that the Devil is real, because I've met him. Unfortunately, the joke isn't funny.

Interesting story. The bible describes demons as a life form lower than humans. We don't need to fear them at all. But I'm sure the situation is similar to that of a dog. If you fear it, it feeds of your fear and you give it power and it might attack you. But as a Christian you ABSOLUTELY HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR.

As a Christian demons fear you! Your prayer probably did far worse than just drive it away. It probably got sent to some horrific place to suffer. No you have nothing to fear of them at all. I wouldn't worry about it.

Due to my stupidity of dabbling in witchcraft at an early age I've had tons of encounters with demons. Maybe at some point I was fearful too. But eventually I realized how powerless they are. They're as powerful as a misquote or an ant. If you're not a Christian, then likely you should be afraid, as you have no protection. In that situation they're no longer insignificant as they can actually possess you under rare circumstances. Mind you that being said the only time you might see one is if they manifest in some other format as they're not gonna reveal they are demons to a non believer, lest the non believer realizes the truth about the spiritual forces at work in the universe.

But ya I believe in the theory that Aliens are basically demons manifesting themselves in a form that people can see. All these things like: Ghosts, Spirits from the dead, fairies, strange creatures, aliens are pretty much all demons trying deceive the person seeing there manifestation.
edit on 25-9-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

"Leave this house it is MINE! you little f... leave now don't you know you're dead? Go away!"

Please, let me understand. Are you saying that Spirits of the Dead, (Ghosts) including your own relatives and friends, are Demons? If so, we shall have a discussion on this. I am one who sees the dead at times, and no, I am not anything like "Long Island Medium," or "Ghost Whisperer," those are TV shows, I am a real person. I have seen, and spoken to my Grandfather, and get really steamed when some do-gooder states my Grandpa is a Demon. I have also seen my Father, who passed over in 1992, and several good friends who are in the Land of the Dead. I have been to Gettysburg, and experienced so many Ghosts that I almost freaked out. And if you are going to say they were Demons, then why do Demons pose as wounded soldiers when human blood leaking from their torn bodies? Why do the march close order drill for 150 years?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

I have but one simple question, and would really like if the Christian crowd in here would give me a logical, intelligent answer without a lot of Bible quotes and Jesus stuff.

Why do ONLY Christians see
Demons, or be bothered by Demons? I have never once seen one, and know many people who have never seen one, and some of us are deep into the Occult Teachings. So, why is it only the religious see Demons, and no one else ever sees them?

The Devil doesn't fight wars without spoil. He already has you in his grasp, no need to do anything more.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

"Leave this house it is MINE! you little f... leave now don't you know you're dead? Go away!"

Please, let me understand. Are you saying that Spirits of the Dead, (Ghosts) including your own relatives and friends, are Demons? If so, we shall have a discussion on this. I am one who sees the dead at times, and no, I am not anything like "Long Island Medium," or "Ghost Whisperer," those are TV shows, I am a real person. I have seen, and spoken to my Grandfather, and get really steamed when some do-gooder states my Grandpa is a Demon. I have also seen my Father, who passed over in 1992, and several good friends who are in the Land of the Dead. I have been to Gettysburg, and experienced so many Ghosts that I almost freaked out. And if you are going to say they were Demons, then why do Demons pose as wounded soldiers when human blood leaking from their torn bodies? Why do the march close order drill for 150 years?

This is a difficult question. There is apparently (according to demonologists) such a thing as a "Wraith."

A wraith is a human spirit that becomes demonic upon death.

If you believe Catholic theology, some souls that are technically "saved" and going to Heaven might still have to spend some time in Purgatory, or limbo, if I understand their beliefs correctly.

Either way, it's hard to prove with anything more substantial than circumstantial evidence.

Furthermore, a demon might pretend to be Aunt Lucy in order to deceive you.

It's a complicated question and not as simple as "you die and you go to Heaven or Hell."

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic
reply to post by autowrench

Demons showing themselves to non-believers would defeat their purpose. Their goal is to keep people from believing in Jesus and Grace. Showing themselves would turn non-believers into believers, and lead people to turn to Christ.

I had to stop reading here and give my two pence worth. I believe in nature, meaning everything is self regulating. There are animals that eat others, they are not evil, they just are. Humans are in my opinion the most disgusting creatures that roam this world. Yes, there are nice people but the human race as a whole can go to hell [pun intended] for all I care. I do not believe in gods or demons but have found myself more than once cheering for the demons side. Why do they not have the 'right' to hate humans? Where is it written that humans MUST be loved and adore by everything existing?
Surely that place has to be earned and I can't see anything the human race has done in general [!] that is worthy of giving us respect or love.

If and this is just hypothetical, demons exist and they hate us and want to stop us from going to jesus
why would they bother? Also I totally agree with them on that one. If I can stop anyone from becoming religious, then I would feel that I have achieved at least a little something. Does that make me a demon?
Maybe the demons are a little heavy handed in their approach but imagine they really care about our sanity and go mental everytime one of us is is going blindly into mental slavery which is religion?

I have the luck to have listened to an ancient voice coming from my husband at the time [thanks to a little help from you know what]. He spoke in tounges and sounded just like religious people would imagine Satan or a demon would sound, he spoke a language that was older than time. Therefore it would have caused believers to literally s8it themselves.
However as an atheist and a scientist, I listened and wrote down some of those words that were being said [unfortunately long lost]. Whilst I was worried about my husband a little, I could recognise that the voice did not sound EVIL but indifferent to us humans. Yet incredibly ancient and so old that I had the feeling it wouldn't even know that we had 'tuned' into it. We were literally not important enough. Therefore we were not in any danger.

I also heard a similar voice [basically imagine the most dark and menacing sounding Satan's voice of a horror film and time it by 10] after a seance. It was heard by my friend and myself at the same time. If I had been religious, again I would have lost it completely and I would have felt that I needed to 'fight' this.
However we listened and it basically warned us not to mess with what we don;t understand. Whilst we were shocked at the intensity, I didn't have the feeling that it was going to do us any harm or possess us or whatever.

I saw these things as beings that sound scary to us humans but that they can't help themselves being scary to us as they are unknown to us. Just like some are scared of snakes and others are not. Once you actually start listening and stop closing your eyes and ears and dig jesus out everytime, you will find that what you call demons may not be as bad as you think.

Maybe they are so hateful because nobody ever listens to them. Maybe they get annoyed because you throw bible verses at them and just ignore them?
Ever thought to see it from their point of view?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I had a very similar thing happen to me about ten years ago. I had just laid down in the bed, trying not to wake my hubby. I was wide awake still, so I am absolutely sure it was not a dream, nightmare, or sleep paralysis.

I felt an evil presence standing next to the bed. Evil to the core! It reached out it's hand and placed it on my hip and the instant it did that, a vibration so strong it felt like mega shock waves passed though my body. As I was being shocked, I telepathically received images in my head of the most evil, hateful, disgusting images. I felt nothing but pure evil, hate, rage, and absolute terror. It was so bad, I just cannot express in words.

This creature had a long black robe and it's hood came down loosely over its head, covering most of it's face. It lasted under a minute, but it felt like an hour because of the intensity. It may sound odd, but I felt like the reason it stopped was that I could take no more. I really felt like had anymore evilness been transferred to my body, that it would kill me, right then and there.

At that time, I had not been a Christian for many years, so I did not and still do not think this was a demon in biblical terms. I did not pray to Jesus or God at the time. If I had been a Christian, maybe I would have thought
it was a demon, however, I think this thing could present itself in any way, whatever it took, that would accomplish the most terror.

It could have been an alien, a inter dimensional being, an evil spirit ; a demon, etc. I do not know. What I do know is that it terrified me beyond belief, and it is something I will never forget, and hope that I never, ever, have to deal with it again.

Edit: I would just like to clarify that when I say demon, I mean an evil spirit. I don't necessarily believe a demon is a fallen angel, or related to the Christian religion. I also don't believe there has to be a "God" in order for spirits, evil or otherwise to exist. ----Just my take on things.
edit on 25-9-2012 by virraszto because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz
usually when we enter a trance like state, our inner fears can take over and manifest what you WANTto see, we can control certain things on the other side. And with a bit of practice you could turn those bad experiences into good ones..And i should know, I've had sleep paralysis for a while and that makes it very easy for me to slip into an OOBE, Or enter the "astral".

Spoken like someone who Knows. Good advice, friend. I keep telling them how to get over their inbred and mind controlling fear pounded into their heads, but sadly, they would much rather be afraid, I think it is in their book or something. You are right too, from a psychological point of view, they manifest things from within the deep portions of their own minds.
Are humans 'hard-wired' to believe in God?

.....according to Massimo Pigliucci, an associate professor of ecology and evolutionary biology at the University of Tennessee-Knoxville.
___"It is possible that if there is an advantage--that believing in an afterworld or God reduces anxiety or allows you to better navigate the world--that nature selected for that belief. But there's no evidence for that, and not only do we not have any evidence, there is no way to gather the evidence. It is inconceivable that you could do an experiment on survival of people who believe in an afterlife, because human beings in the past evolved in a totally different environment than any of us live in today."

How to Wire Your Brain for Religious Ecstasy

We tend to fears things that are new and mysterious to us.

Yes, so true. The unknown poses an inbred fear factor, fight, or flight, this is pure animal instinct, noting more. Even I have it. But truthfully, the years of study in the fields of demonology and such have taken all of my fear away. Especially when I discovered that most of the common hype was invented by Priests and Scribes of the Holy Roman Church, the origin of the Christian Religion and all that come of it.

ANd the whole "demon alien" crowd sort of pishes me off,... meditate, learn to control these experiences, and you'll see that there is more too it other than good and evil..

Don't let fear overtake you. You're a shining beacon of light, and u can call upon protection when you feel as if you need it.

I know what you meant to say, and suffice it to say I feel the same way about the matter. As a general rule, about every month brings a new crowd of "new Christians," most of whom "used to be Atheists," (one, at least, devout in his Atheism) it seems, to tell us all of their "truth" and their "saviour," and their "devil," and the place where all not part of the cult will go for "eternity." They think they have a lock on what is truth. But what you say is truth, real truth, Dannotz, we are all simply vessels for a Pure and Divine Spirit within that no Dark entity can defeat, take over, or even bother. But first one must know of, and be one with, the Spirit Within. If you have attached your faith to anything "out there" then you are fooled, and deluded. Meditate, and get to know your Inner Spirit, your Holy Guardian Angel, whatever you wish to call it, it is all the same. Without it, your carbon based body would fall to the ground and lay there dead.

I hope you can have an open mind and not just stick to the whole "im right you're wrong, nah nah boo boo..these things can only be understood when experienced..

Agreed. It does seem that the "I'm right and you're wrong" mentality is something everyone of these internet preachers has, I don't know it is a part of their thinking process, or if it is part of the mind conditioning that takes place upon conversion. I will be the first to admit it when I am wrong, and do quite often. I spend may hours checking facts before posting here, to avoid being called on a point, theory, or hypothesis. If these newly saved Christians would look around for a week or so, in the religious forums, then they would know what is coming when they post. They could easily see how these messages are taken in here, and could easily see that they all sound alike.
I have to say, if I came here and saw someone posting things that I would post, I would go somewhere else.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Why would I tell you what you experienced with the soldiers? How the f Would I know at all what happened to YOU. Meanwhile you seem content to not understand there ARE Demons and they ARE dangerous based on MY experience.

You get so offended so easily. Doesn't strike me as a person who has less fear than me. In any case you misunderstand what a person can do and think at a time and then later go oh shiz I was wrong to say that cause now I really pissed this thing off.

You are blinded by thinking anyone who would call on Jesus for help is a Christian. I have never been a christian and never will be, but when I panicked all I could think to do was call for some God and Jesus to save me. It even seemed like an alien thought did the Jesus part not me.

At the time I assumed this shadow thing was a ghost, not a Demon, only based on it's perceived shape and how it was just walking around through walls watching me, but the way it reacted and what happened later made me change my mind AFTER the words I spoke.

You understand this right.

You should chill out, or you are not as into the game as you think you are. And NO I never said anything about your "family"

A bullet still kills you even if you are unafraid of being shot. EVERYTHING is in the Mind...

I have experienced Demons pretend to be ghosts in the past, this does happen. You think cause I say something happened that it's always like that.

"I stepped into the street and got hit by a car."
"ARE you saying that every car will hit you that's dumb, you know how many roads I've seen!!?"
"Chill I was talking about 1 experience."
"you're talking about my family aren't you?"
"no, just me and MY experience, not urs silly."

Great now my sink just turned on... F... not even joking I wonder if I should go turn it off, but in the meantime I am completely done talking about this, because when I do this stuff always comes back to...
k it just turned back off.... Geez what the hell.
Was saying this stuff always comes back to haunt me.

Im done here.not because of you, but the water, and gawd it's back on... I really wish I could live in peace.
edit on 9/25/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarriorOfLight96

In your afterlife thread you posted awhile back, you mentioned one who was hiding in an Asian body and soon revealed itself and you could not see because it was to bright. I just want you not to give yourself so easy to any thing that comes to you and promises you things, Test it!. peace my friend.

Oh, I tested, and tested. Then I discovered her connection to something else that I am very familiar with. Something that is a part of me. I won't go into details, you would not believe, or understand, so what is the point? I know only too well the mentality of those who think everything is a demon, in fact, I have been dealing with people like that for all of my life. As a small child, after reporting that I had been playing with kids that were long dead, my Mom and the Church decided to "exorcise" my "demon" they were all convinced was possessing me. They thought this because I read the whole Bible in two weeks, something they thought only a demon could do, and they didn't like that I argued with them on points and inconsistencies in the Bible, and always speaking of the 18 different Gods in there, and how many people their God has murdered outright.

So, as you can see, I am an old hand with self styled Christian who think they know everything. I can see you coming for a mile.
Go ahead and think what you wish, it is your inherent right to do so. Just don't tell me what I know to be true from personal experience is something other than what it is. If she really is a demon like you say? I want to know more like her. A kinder, gentler Soul I have never met, and each and everything she told me checks out. That is enough testing for me.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Oh, I tested, and tested. Then I discovered her connection to something else that I am very familiar with. Something that is a part of me. I won't go into details, you would not believe, or understand, so what is the point? I know only too well the mentality of those who think everything is a demon, in fact, I have been dealing with people like that for all of my life. As a small child, after reporting that I had been playing with kids that were long dead, my Mom and the Church decided to "exorcise" my "demon" they were all convinced was possessing me. They thought this because I read the whole Bible in two weeks, something they thought only a demon could do, and they didn't like that I argued with them....

I could sense the resentment toward something at the heart of many of your posts. I am sorry you had some negative experiences. I hope you can learn to see their side of things.

You see, your animosity toward Christianity is as much your religion as Christianity is mine.

Food for thought.
edit on 9/25/12 by Zane Zackerly because: clearing up clutter

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

You are blinded by thinking anyone who would call on Jesus for help is a Christian.

I'm sorry I come across like that, it if from reading posts in here that makes me think that. To hear some tell it, they can defeat any Ghost, Alien, ET, or Demon just by using the magick word "Jesus," but not a one of them can defeat Satan using the same word, nor can any of them save all of humanity, or bring down the Apocalypse using the name. But it woks OK for Demons though. Gotcha.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

You are blinded by thinking anyone who would call on Jesus for help is a Christian.

I'm sorry I come across like that, it if from reading posts in here that makes me think that. To hear some tell it, they can defeat any Ghost, Alien, ET, or Demon just by using the magick word "Jesus," but not a one of them can defeat Satan using the same word, nor can any of them save all of humanity, or bring down the Apocalypse using the name. But it woks OK for Demons though. Gotcha.

Unfortunately, that oversimplification is understandable. No sane person would take on a demon in the name of Jesus without having the faith needed.

It's not just spouting "Jesus" like "Open Sesame" or something. You must actually have the God-given faith that your words are going to make the evil ones tremble.

Do not ever attempt to take on a demon unless you absolutely know what you are doing (and even then I advise against it without prayer and support from fellow believers).

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

That's exactly right, it does work for demons, and nothing else me thinks except maybe it works on you too who knows? Jesus Jesus... You still there? haha

Look man it's up to Free Will to play this game. Not God's game to play ya know.

the word apocalypse isn't the best word to use, because to me if you look it up it means "revealing the truth."
Why would I or Jesus want to prevent that?

Remember now I am not a Christian so I don't have most of their views either.. Biggest difference is I follow Jesus' wisdom. He told me I would do even greater things than him, with belief in MY SELF. I only found Jesus by accident, and I see him more as an enlightened Yogi, than any kind of savior. He's saved me a few times, but some day I'll have the power to either get out or end the madness a bit ha.

And Just because I have fought Demons and think some are the gray aliens doesn't mean there aren't millions of other species, and worlds, diminsions and what ever else...

It's not black and white it's more like ALL of the Above in all proportions...

And just for your info I have talked to ghosts as well. My great grandfather came to me. Told me a few things I needed to hear and also that he wasn't supposed to be here (in this realm) and not to tell anyone else hahaha. Sneaky grandpa. You can always tell which is which after a little interaction. Your spirit just KNOWS..

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
My best friend has been referring to aliens as demons since we were kids..

I'm not religious .. on the Dawkins 7 point scale, I'm a 6 .. ( De-facto Atheist: I cannot know for certain but I think God is very improbable and I live my life under the assumption that he is not there. )

I think scientifically speaking the probability of alien life in this universe is extremely high though the probably of one visiting our humble blue marble is very small.. that being said.. I think it's still more likely that an alien is an alien than it is a biblical demon.

Just my two and a half cents.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zane Zackerly

Unfortunately, that oversimplification is understandable. No sane person would take on a demon in the name of Jesus without having the faith needed.

It's not just spouting "Jesus" like "Open Sesame" or something. You must actually have the God-given faith that your words are going to make the evil ones tremble.

Do not ever attempt to take on a demon unless you absolutely know what you are doing (and even then I advise against it without prayer and support from fellow believers).

Sometimes one is not given a choice, or had any prior relationship with a Jesus, or maybe never even uttered the name before that experience. Even then It gave me the power to be free.

Maybe I knew him in another life hahahaha
I always wondered how he was so tall...

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
That is very interesting, but I can't say that I believe it. Not saying that something didn't happen to you, but it seems more likely that your own personal experiences in life tainted your perception of whatever it was or was not. If you were not a Christian, did not believe in aliens or demons, your experience and perceptions would have been very very different.

The fact that you read that magazine put ideas into your head to begin with. Then your personal religious beliefs also tainted what your perception of things were as well.

Personally I don't believe in aliens or demons, but I have seen first hand how a religious person can take an unknown and put their religious bias on to it. This of course is not to say that non religious people don't do the very same thing mind you, it's just a different perception/outcome.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join