It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Demon Pretended to Be an Alien

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

link

Ms Mumtaz was possessed by a mischievous spirit mentioned in the Koran and they were trying to drive it out.

todays yahoo news

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
To the skeptics I will just say I hope you never experience a meeting with a demon.

There is nothing I can say that will convince you, and there is nothing you can say that will change my mind about what I experienced.

You are wasting your time trying to "intellectualize" it and get me to consider other possibilities.

I know the nature of the being I had the unfortunate encounter with.

I decided to post this thread because I think it's time for my piece of the puzzle to be told.

I appreciate everyone's respectful responses, but I am amazed at the fact that I report an incident that happened to me, and a lot of the responses are to tell me it didn't happen.
edit on 9/24/12 by Zane Zackerly because: One more line added.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Quite a bit of evidence points to the "aliens" being demons, perhaps the most telling is their attitude toward God, the Bible, and the name of Jesus. They also move between the visible and invisible worlds, or as most people express it, between dimensions.

BTW, I live near THAT Roswell too.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
Quite a bit of evidence points to the "aliens" being demons, perhaps the most telling is their attitude toward God, the Bible, and the name of Jesus. They also move between the visible and invisible worlds, or as most people express it, between dimensions.

I am just beginning to do research on this subject. Both L.A. Marzulli and Chuck Missler (IIRC) have a lot of good data on this.

For example, I understand UFO abductions have been stopped by the victim calling on the name of Jesus!

I also understand there are accounts where the "aliens" make it a point to try to convince the victim(s) that Jesus isn't real, and that theirs is the one true religion, and what have you.

Why would they bother even to go into the subject of religion if we are just lab rats to them and they are here collecting samples or something?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Exactly.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by Sinny

That's why I said it ...SEEMS LIKE SOMEHOW.. they don't have God in them. Big difference.

I was wondering aloud how could this be?

You don't know everything. You cannot know some of the things you say. Yes the RA material is nice. I have it saved to my desktop. You just trust some being calling itself RA?

Evil does exist, it would almost have to. yin and yang ya know?

Come back when you have seen a demon or an alien up close, and then you can tell me it's all light and God everywhere, haha. Not everything is decided. It's not all set in stone. It's not all good.

I'm not a christian and I have probably been to other peoples churches 4 times or so on easter. Why do you think I would be talking about Jesus? Why would Jesus be able to make these things leave without too much trouble when I alone am completely overwhelmed and trapped out of my body?

Why would Jesus let people suffer attacks from maniacal demons until people said The Magic Words?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic
reply to post by autowrench

Demons showing themselves to non-believers would defeat their purpose. Their goal is to keep people from believing in Jesus and Grace. Showing themselves would turn non-believers into believers, and lead people to turn to Christ.

Well Christ could start showing himself to non-believers in empirically-validated ways, but he seems rather put out for the last few thousand years.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

Wow - sad and scary at the same time.

The lengths some individuals go to perplexes me sometimes.

Thanks for the heads-up mate.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

Why would Jesus let people suffer attacks from maniacal demons until people said The Magic Words?

God allowed beings to have free will. It's not that He's "allowing" a demonic attack; it's that the demon has a mind of its own and decides to attack because it's evil.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Zane Zackerly

Sorry about that.
Thanks for the star
I sent you a Pm

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

Absolutely, and I'm certain this is where a lot of those myths came from.

Also, if they feed on us ethereally from their non-physical realm then in all possibility they may physically feed on us while existing in our physical realm.

Also, Vampires certainly have 'reptilian' attributes to them.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

And now I'm slightly shaking.. I feel like a scaredy cat sitting here in fear, and yet I may be lucky to even be alive after one particular demonic encounter. It made the TV go off and I tried fixing it only to get the most powerful electric shock I've ever had. It laughed at me. I was stuck to the TV for about a minute. I couldn't let go. I was trying to have TV on since there was breathing in my ear.

Demons are Pussies.

Yes I know this is mean but did anyone else LTAO when they read that.

Ah humans, if nothing else they are entertaining.

So all these "demon" encounters tend to happen to highly religious people when they're sleeping.
Huh imagine that, I wonder what the odds are.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I guess it's wholly plausible that one imaginary force could scare away another imaginary force.

Sounds like stupid demon though to choose to pretend to be an Alien, would have been easier to pretend to be a Ghost right?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

I have but one simple question, and would really like if the Christian crowd in here would give me a logical, intelligent answer without a lot of Bible quotes and Jesus stuff.

Why do ONLY Christians see
Demons, or be bothered by Demons? I have never once seen one, and know many people who have never seen one, and some of us are deep into the Occult Teachings. So, why is it only the religious see Demons, and no one else ever sees them?

I have never been a christian. I am also the only person I personally know besides my brother who has ever seen or fought with Demons. None of my christian friends have seen a demon or believe in ghosts.

Did you read my posts in this topic?

I don't believe in the Christian God, I believe in the ONE Creator.
Jesus was a bad azz and you don't have to be religious to see the wisdom in his teachings

Maybe if you were trying to become enlightened and got really far into it, to the point you started seeing in all directions through closed eyes and you could sense people cause everyone buzzes with consciousness so loud, then You might get attacked so many times that you rage at God for not saving you...

You may even try to make deals with them.

You may say something like "I don't care anymore just let me die."

I have never gone to church than for the one reason of being polite at my girlfriends parent's house about 4 times.

I have had Demonic energies after me since I can remember. Like before I heard about the tooth fairy, and way before my hippy parents ever said anything about God or Religion.

You see I grew up in the most Liberal place you may imagine. Not many of these people were christians. My Social group was almost completely made up of Atheists.

You do not have to believe in Demons when they come knocking.. Kind of like you don't have to believe in a bee sting, after feeling it's pain. Right as I found out Jesus had real power and God Loved me was when the attacks came on really strong. I was also in a basement room that my dad used to occupy with his angry thoughts.

The pain just wasn't worth it... I gave up.. Besides it's not like any of you would believe me anyway. They'll just keep you guys trapped here as long as they please. I tried, and maybe one day I'll try again, but I kind of promised my girlfriend I would at least wait awhile cause she can't handle any more sleepless nights.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by aethertek

And now I'm slightly shaking.. I feel like a scaredy cat sitting here in fear, and yet I may be lucky to even be alive after one particular demonic encounter. It made the TV go off and I tried fixing it only to get the most powerful electric shock I've ever had. It laughed at me. I was stuck to the TV for about a minute. I couldn't let go. I was trying to have TV on since there was breathing in my ear.

Demons are Pussies.

Yes I know this is mean but did anyone else LTAO when they read that.

Ah humans, if nothing else they are entertaining.

So all these "demon" encounters tend to happen to highly religious people when they're sleeping.
Huh imagine that, I wonder what the odds are.

reading comprehension doesn't serve you too well now does it...
I am NOT a Christian.
Don't laugh at my honesty and my near death either.
I also wasn't sleeping I was messing with a TV.
You cannot even quote the part right under demons are pussies.. Seems the last part would have led some to believe I was a Christian and yet you chose to leave that out.
Hearing Jesus just hurts so good right?

There was something breathing on me it was making my hair move. I could feel it's gaze on me. Then the TV that I turned on went to static even though it was just working fine, I could hear my uncles TV on still in the next room so the cable was still working. I went to screw it in better and the back of the TV was pushed in. I grabbed a metal box inside and sat there making this guuuuhhhh sound. I was stuck there shocking myself for about a minute before I used all my will power to get some signal through and I was free.That's when it started it's maniacal giggling. My heart didn't just skip a beat, it was weird all next week.

I'm NOT Laughing.

My location says NC I know... Thing is I'm from this little island of mega Liberals called Chapel Hill. trust me when I say I didn't know about church or God when the attacks started. You don't understand how much I disliked christians when I found out about it. I was a scientific kid. Very smart. AND very Atheist.. I called Christians "gay" in the kid way meaning lame. I also thought the whole Jesus Loves you thing very gay too.
If I hadn't maybe I would have escaped this rock by now, no longer needing to see such ignorance everywhere.

The Demons drove me to Jesus in a panicked moment one time. This is when I found out to call them Demons. I used to call them the dark ones or ghosts more commonly.

I was meditating
Astral projecting
and trying to use magic
and other similar things just before the attacks got the worst.
Yep I am such a Christian haha. No Offence Christians you guys are All Right in my book, but I chose long ago to take this path alone and without any thing that I cannot trust fully.

edit on 9/25/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

Well Christ could start showing himself to non-believers in empirically-validated ways, but he seems rather put out for the last few thousand years.

That would ruin the whole game. the whole point is that YOU are responsible. We came here with no memory of our last place of rest. Why is that? It's so we grow by learning which only comes from you. You have to search out the answers.

no throwing pearls before swine. Jesus doesn't want followers to worship him. He wanted us to be more powerful than him, and to do this we must grow and fight our own battles, but just in case he is still there always if you need him.

Free Will is the game we are playing. Jesus would be the last dude to nullify your will to believe.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

I really appreciate you coming forward and adding your piece to the puzzle. I believe you unconditionally 100% because I have had similar events happen in my life.

Ignore the skeptics and hope, as I do, that they never have similar experiences. It would totally turn their world upside down and I'm not sure some of the skeptics could handle it as well as you or I.

There is much unseen in the world. The skeptics just haven't seen it, that's all.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
What truly IS incredible is that full grown adults still believe, in the new millenium no less, that demons and imaginary presences are real. This irrational fear of mythological characters and the invisible is religion's terror of a gift that keeps on giving. I was raised catholic and as a kid was terrified of satan wondering in the shadows of my home, always at my back. Terrified and actually felt a presence and voices in my mind, but then I grew up.

It is all in your head.

Btw, it's never too late to grow up and discard the religious garbage that feeds your panic attacks.

Good luck.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

reading comprehension doesn't serve you too well now does it... I am NOT a Christian.

Even more humorous irony, what a hoot.
Hint... I did not use the word "christian" in my post & as far as leaving out the Jesus blurb, that wasn't necessary to the point I was trying to convey.

Lay off the Majiks, you're only going to dig your hole deeper.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by aethertek
reply to post by Dustytoad

reading comprehension doesn't serve you too well now does it... I am NOT a Christian.

Even more humorous irony, what a hoot.
Hint... I did not use the word "christian" in my post & as far as leaving out the Jesus blurb, that wasn't necessary to the point I was trying to convey.

Lay off the Majiks, you're only going to dig your hole deeper.

That isn't what Irony means...
funny spelling, but do you really think I am still into that? It would be kind of dumb to almost be possessed and go back and do it again no? "highly religious" I'm assuming you didn't mean hinduism...
responding to one sentence is going to make any meaningful conversation take forever. Go waste your own time somewhere else unless you have more to say.
edit on 9/25/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join