It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Demon Pretended to Be an Alien

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zane Zackerly
WarriorOfLight96, autowrench has obviously decided to go in another direction and is against Christianity. It's probably no longer productive to argue with him.

Not against, just different. All paths lead back to the Creator, you don't have a lock on anything, much less truth. I know you and your kind wish everyone not a Bible Thumper to go to Hell, but Hell is simply a place in your mind, not in my mind. If you wish to live in a world filled with Demons and Satans, they is fine. Just don't push those beliefs on me.
I have read and researched the Bible, KJV and associated text for many years, and would bet money you haven't read it through one time yet. I have shown you truths concerning your book, but like many other, you run very fast away, and cuddle down in your bubble of faith. Hope that makes you feel better. I actually have friends who are Christian, real Christians, not the fake ones. These people never try to convert me, nor do they quote Bible verses to me, for they all know my knowledge of the Bible and it's history and origin is far greater than they have. We even pray together, they to Jesus, me to the Great Father and Mother. Just tonight a Christian friend brought me a bag of fresh garden tomatoes...yummy good. I said, "may the Great Mother, who provided this food, bless and keep you safe. She smiled at that, even though she doesn't believe there is a Goddess.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

No church controls me, I am only as wise as in what I want to learn and I've read a lot in my thirty eight years of life but I do wish to compete with anyone. I have my schooling and my skills are with steel and welding and writing music and writing songs. I also work with fiberglass boats, aluminum boats and really like to tig weld and recently did some schooling for heavy equipment operator and really love the dozer. You choose what you want to be and Muslims are humans as well as the atheists and all have place without borders or lines that seperate. I just wish for people to act with love.

In time I will do away with all the electronics and all the materialistic things the world has to offer and return to the earth. Even that is threatend by the raping of the earth while the people have their head in front of the computer screens, keeping us distracted. If I am unwise in anyone's eyes than so be it, it don't bother me none. God bless auto.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Christianity to me is older than the stars. But its also metaphor and I'm no fundamentalist. Immanuel could have come in, I will choose to have faith in that, but have just as much faith in the Intercessor, the Spirit of Peace and Love, Mom and Dad and the Good Family, even if He didn't. Also in our Pineal or Connection, because that connection really need a pineal, it goes far beyond any body thing.

But ufology is not demonology 101. Though dark hearted beings can work together and make a dark hearted ufolgoy. There are people who failed tests and some that didn't fail tests and become negative but take on neutral roles as mirrors. I just shake my fists at anything that isn't love and give them, all of htem, 1000 trillion foot draco's included, I have no fear of any of them, and give the hero or zero lecture of their lives, but I also have a great deal of compassion for any being, entity, human, ET anyone anywhere who isn't Love and striving to be Loving, who is hard hearted or cruel or lost, or who has joy in harming another. Compassion just beams out of my heart, something opened up and I just knew the being, recognized him in spirit, ignored his threats to me and my family, and just thought, he's like a cousin, but he went the wrong way, and he left. I had a flood of compassion flow out of me, and he left.

There is no reason to fear anything. Just Be Love, be a good brother, sister, cousin who speaks up, and throw down your hand to try and pull them out their pits.
edit on 29-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
I know you and your kind wish everyone not a Bible Thumper to go to Hell, but Hell is simply a place in your mind, not in my mind. If you wish to live in a world filled with Demons and Satans, they is fine. Just don't push those beliefs on me.

You are wrong, my friend. And I say that in the kindest way possible. I do not wish ANYONE to go to Hell.

Originally posted by autowrench
I have read and researched the Bible, KJV and associated text for many years, and would bet money you haven't read it through one time yet. I have shown you truths concerning your book, but like many other, you run very fast away, and cuddle down in your bubble of faith. Hope that makes you feel better. I actually have friends who are Christian, real Christians, not the fake ones. These people never try to convert me, nor do they quote Bible verses to me, for they all know my knowledge of the Bible and it's history and origin is far greater than they have. We even pray together, they to Jesus, me to the Great Father and Mother. Just tonight a Christian friend brought me a bag of fresh garden tomatoes...yummy good. I said, "may the Great Mother, who provided this food, bless and keep you safe. She smiled at that, even though she doesn't believe there is a Goddess.

How much money are we talking about? Because I have read it from cover to cover at least two and;maybe three times. I was always of the opinion that you cannot get the essence of a book without starting at page one and finishing at the end. So, if you'd care to get your checkbook out....

No offense... but you hate the Christian religion and I accept that. I believe in the Constitution of the United States and I will always defend to the death the right of you to have your beliefs, but they really just make me sad if you want to know the truth.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DrogoDeMonteAcuito

The problem is you think that's the truth, you are certain because the church made you think so. Fact is no one knows the truth
edit on 30-9-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DrogoDeMonteAcuito

If the truth was in the bible then why are there so many errors and contradictions? Surely if it was the book it is supposed to be it would be perfect.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I have rarely spoken of this since it happened many years ago.

Thank you for sharing.

I had the exact same experience in the middle of the night of my birthday.

Needless to say, I did not enjoy the first day of my 34th year.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Would I have seen a "Gray"?

I read by a professor's lecture that aliens are used as a deflection to discredit the victim when if he comes forward.

educate-yourself.org...

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Yes this was a Demon. As far as I have experienced they absolutely hate us. They "say" (usually in your mind) things like "die human pig." and other meaner things that I guess I don't want to say. [snip] saying things like

"you are WORTHLESS!"
"you should just die!"
"you are NOTHING!"

I hear "No one likes you", and it's been getting worse lately.

I have been telling myself that I am projecting, that it must be me who doesn't like myself. But after reading this, maybe that's not true.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I believe that imagery before the attacks can avoid or lessen them. When I was having my attack, I too prayed prayed prayed with no relief. Out of nowhere I saw in my mind a book cover, and I was able to fall asleep. I believe this was my Lord's intervention. Now, I imagine that cover when ever I am about to see the image that spiraled the attack.

I also read that there is a legitimate name for this method One of two ways of prevention (don't remember the second).

Peace.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I posted the wrong link. I can't seem to find the one I'm looking for.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny

How could these "Demons" not have "God" in them, when we are all made of the same energy?

Excellent point. They were not forgiven for mating with the daughters of men when they were the angelic Watchers to oversee Earth's progress. Though they were of God like us (even greater than us), their punishment made them turn cold.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

Well Christ could start showing himself to non-believers in empirically-validated ways, but he seems rather put out for the last few thousand years.

Jesus came only for the lost sheep of the house of Israel. There are only 2 accounts of Jesus healing a non-Jew, and that is only because their faith was so strong, he decided to grant them his peace.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by Zane Zackerly

I have to ask.

If you felt threatened, why did you not fight back?

Even if it meant your own death.

Isn't that what a fight to the death is about?

In my opinion, you just lost a battle, are you prepared to fight the war?

Great post, even though if this is true, I lost my battle.

It's hard to not be afraid of the unknown.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobbyTarass

All of this sounds like sleep-paralysis which is a state of semi-sleep where your concience is back but still unable to control the body,

No, because when I had my experience, I was woken up by my cat attacking the window.

And I was brought out of my trance through music. Beautiful music that awoke me to a horrible experience.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kontage

did it ever occur to you that maybe religious people (not necessarily Christians) are prime targets for demons because of their powerful fears?

Not "occur", because that implies a certain fact.

But I have considered that belief can be a target, absolutely.

I also think that those who are targeted are exceptional.

While I reject the alien abduction theory, it is said that it's the genetically advanced who are attacked.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

All I can say is that those who have experienced the love of God need no further convincing.

My friend, this is ALWAYS the case, for any topic, especially the outlandish ones.

We ought to appeal to those who are hurting, like you have for people like me with your story. The others, they will either be convinced or not. Fighting them deters us. As Morpheous says "There are those in the Matrix who will die defending it."

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
And we all have the love of God.

It is the love of self that allows us to see what our intuition tells us.

If we speak the truth, then everyone has that intuition. Just some are still trapped in the Matrix, and will stay there.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

There is no reason to fear anything. Just Be Love, be a good brother, sister, cousin who speaks up, and throw down your hand to try and pull them out their pits.

Completely agree. Awesome post all around.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrogoDeMonteAcuito

I have read many many haunting cases where the demon was able to mimic the voices of deceased people, sometimes even multiple people.

Maybe this is why the Bible tells us to stay away from channelling.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join