It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Demon Pretended to Be an Alien

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Zane Zackerly

I did not believe it was appropriate to call upon powers that I consider "occultic", and I think you are just being sarcastic in that sentence.

No sarcasm intended, friend, none at all. We at my home are Wiccans, and we have pentagrams in every room. No Spirits ever enter here, because it is the oldest protective symbol in recorded history, and you may not believe it, but Early Christianity used the pentagram for protection also. Here is a photo of a Church, a rather old one, displaying one in it's tower:

During the times of the Hebrew Scriptures (Old Testament), the pentacle was the first and most important of the Seven Seals – an amulet whose seals represented the seven secret names of God. It was inscribed on King Solomon’s ring, which is often called Solomon’s Seal in error. Each point of the pentagram was also interpreted as referring to the five books of the Pentateuch – the first five books in the Hebrew Scriptures; the Torah.

To the Hebrews the five points of the pentagram were tied to the Pentateuch (the first five books of the bible) and represented as a whole the concept of truth.

There are many connections between the pentagram and Christianity. Before the cross, it was a preferred emblem to adorn the jewelry and amulets of early Christians (followed by an ‘x’ or a phoenix). The pentagram was associated with the five wounds of Christ, and because it could be drawn in one continuous movement of the pen, the Alpha and the Omega as one.

A ‘point down’ pentacle is nothing new, nor is it necessarily Satanic when it appears as such. Historical depictions of the pentagram were as likely to be points down as point up; a distinction between one or the other was rarely made by the ancients.

Perhaps most curious is the pentagram as it relates to early Christianity. Constantine the Roman Emperor who converted to Christianity chose to use the pentagram on his seal and amulet. Up until medieval times, the five points of the pentagram represented the five wounds of Christ on the Cross. During these times the pentagram carried no evil implications at all and in fact, in a lesser way than the cross, was symbolic of the Savior.

Up until medieval times, the five points of the pentagram represented the five wounds of Christ on the Cross. It was a symbol of Christ the Saviour. This is in stark contrast to today where the pentagram is criticized by modern Fundamentalist Christians, as being a symbol of evil. The church eventually chose the cross as a more significant symbol for Christianity, and the use of the pentagram as a Christian symbol gradually ceased.

The adoption of the pentacle as a Satanic emblem is quite recent, dating only to the latter half of the twentieth century.

The Ancient Pentagram – A Christian Symbol
History Of The Pentagram
See, the truth is a great many Modern Christians label certain symbols as "Occult," and "Satanic," when in fact the very symbols were used by the Christian Church long ago. That is the problem with a lot of Christians is they do not know anything about the History of their religion, and run very fast from learning about it. The word "Occult" means "That which is hidden," mostly by the Church, and one has to wonder why the Church would hide anything?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mattholl

Originally posted by mattholl
please explain to me how the dinosaurs fit into your creation story, what were the dinosaurs?

Dinosaurs were known as dragons for most of human history.

“the biggest cover-up in the history of mankind is the history of mankind itself”

The word ‘dinosaur’ wasn’t invented until 1841 by Sir Richard Owen. Before that time they were known as dragons. For most of human history dinosaurs were known as dragons.

Did you know the word dinosaur was not even in the dictionary in 1891? Again, for most of human history dinosaurs were known as dragons. Dragons are mentioned in the Bible 34 times. Dragons were listed in the dictionary in 1946 as “Now rare.”

What happened to the Dinosaurs?

Dinosaurs were Dragons and lived alongside Man
www.youtube.com...

PROOF THAT DINOSAURS ARE DRAGONS
www.youtube.com...

More info in this post.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Zane Zackerly

I don't know the chapter and verse (help, someone?), but it says that those who refuse to believe the Truth will be sent a deception so powerful it could deceive even those who follow the Faith (called 'the elect').

Let me help you out here, this one time, but as a rule when someone makes threads about a book, they know what is in the book, having read and studied it. I have. Twice, with a Strong's and taking notes, which I still have.

"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Matthew 24:24

One wonders....how many False Christ's and False Prophets do we have here in ATS right now? Like those who say the stopped an Alien cold with the name of Jesus? I think that would constitute a "wonder," wouldn't you?
And how about the deception perpetrated by the Church for so many years?
(Don't roll your eyes, I can easily prove may lies and deceptions, using only the KJV Bible for my source)
Here just a few links to begin your education on Christianity and the Bible:

What the Church doesn't want you to know

God's Mistakes

Bible Atrocities

A List of Biblical Contradictions

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I'll be brief but well the whole UFO and alien controvesy can be explained by the following...

Yes most UFO/aliens are actually 'demons' if you like, well they are beings which live in our universe in a dimension we cannot see, although they can appear to us in various forms. They are reffered to as the Jinn, they can possess a person and whisper straight into his heart.

What the OP suffered from was what you call a 'sleep terror' if you look at different cultures around the world they refer to them as different things but it is a COMMON OCCORUANCE around the world. Often people are paralysed as they feel the being is sitting on their chest. Sometimes people even see something.

These entities are mentioned in Islamic tradition being referred to as the Jinn. They have freewill, can move very fast, some can shapeshift, and generally they like to be in dark and unclean places... well I could go on but let me know if you want to know more...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Kamza

Sounds like you've read "The Vengeful Jinn" by Phillip Imbrogno and Rosemary Guiley.
Nobody really has the answers but one thing is sure,they are all about deception.And having said that,how do predators conduct themselves in order to subdue their victims?Deception!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Kamza

Actually, if you take a look at what the Ancient Greeks meant by the word, Human Beings are the Demons, every single one of us. Now an Alien Being can ONLY be a Demon if that Alien has a Human Soul. Perhaps they do, but please, before assigning names and labels, please research the origin of the words you wish to use?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Is a soul specific to humans only or is a soul something most, if not all, sentient beings, or even non-sentient beings, have?

I, personally, don't think Humans are the only ones to have soul. The ancient babylonian tales tell of a high god that was slain to give Humans 'spirit', so even if they died they would live on.

Pretty cool stuff.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Yes, the Ancient stories are really cool to read, aren't they? I once read a story that the 15 Dimensional Beings from Sirius are the ones collaborated with the Annunaki to produce humanity, and they gave is Souls. I also read that the last 5 Titans all came together in spirit and made a womb deep inside Earth, and this gave birth to our Spirits. Plato said that the human being is composed of two parts, an immortal soul housed inside a mortal body.

I personally witnessed the Spirit descend into my son was he was born. I even asked the doctor if he saw it, he replied, "son, I see that all the time."

I like to think that a great energy field exploded and small pieces became our, and other beings souls. I know Dolphins and Whales have a Soul, and by the actions of my dog, he probably does too.

And on that note, I know many don't believe in Alien life forms, and in this thread many have called them evil demons. I have met two such beings, from another planet in another System. These were the kindest, most loving beings I have ever met, before or since. They provided a great deal of knowledge for me, and told me things that would happen in my life. I felt a great love from them, a love greater than any human can give. How could this be a demon?

This is why I am so harsh on people who say they are all demons and all evil. I know some are, but Not All. And I am sure many races of ET have souls. We are all related, you know, even the strangest ET in the farthest part of the galaxy is related to humanity, and this is why humanity will always survive, no matter what happens to Earth. I have been told of a new Earth, a place for humanity while Terra reforms and regains her homostasis and equilibrium, having the correct orbital path, and the correct tilt to make seasons, and the oceans in beds, and the land all dry. I was also told this temporary world is only half the size of Earth, and that many humans would be "recycled" into the soul matrix, to be reborn and reincarnated into new bodies. The new world is only for those in service to others.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Time and date of arrival?
What kind of machines do they use to travel the vast distance of space to come and see you?
How do you know you are not decieved and all they have to do is project love and I see many lady killers on planet earth doing the same thing all the time?

edit on 26-9-2012 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
Yes, the Ancient stories are really cool to read, aren't they? I once read a story that the 15 Dimensional Beings from Sirius are the ones collaborated with the Annunaki to produce humanity, and they gave is Souls.

The story that I know goes, the Dog Star Sirius is a "stargate", a tool of God used to Translate souls. The symbol of the Dog is shown, actually hidden, in many places from all over the world, and the story always shows the Dog translating souls, particularly Satan, who as you probably know, is symbolized as a clown a lot. Sounds a little like what you've read.

edit on 27-9-2012 by OMsk3ptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Sometimes I wonder if those that resist the conception of angels, demons, et's are not paranoid and fearful of reprisal for their actions. From what I understand, it's in real time and then after. When one does another wrong, are they Not punished in one way or another in real time or soon thereafter? Yes, they are. Are they not punished or corrected in the afterlife with perhaps placement in a being they persecuted for the sake of empathy, sympathy, growth etc? That seems reasonable to me. Most fear reprisal for their actions past and present though the fear comes from a prescient place. Think about it. Don't attempt to fool yourself for you're only fooling yourself.

edit on 27-9-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Yes, the Ancient stories are really cool to read, aren't they? I once read a story that the 15 Dimensional Beings from Sirius are the ones collaborated with the Annunaki to produce humanity, and they gave is Souls. I also read that the last 5 Titans all came together in spirit and made a womb deep inside Earth, and this gave birth to our Spirits. Plato said that the human being is composed of two parts, an immortal soul housed inside a mortal body.
.....etc.

Yes! though dna, the shell/container and 'souls' are a very different matter.
Only the Creator can create a Soul. The dna, matter, shell/container is organic, materialistic, temporary.
Strange topic though posted on the topic, what "I" know of in prior posts.
Wish you the best.

For example, one could be Of the Creator for the fact that their Soul is Of the same substance of that of the Creator, plasmic energy. That is how one ulitmately (with pineal gland in human form) communicates with the cosmos/unknown/Creator/natural laws etc.

Would not a human being or an Angel (higher frequency, lighter), ET be of the same 'substance' of that of the Creator? Yes, they would. Could you imagine a highly advanced ET making it's own shell/container appropriate for the environment it finds itself in? Would there not be examples past and present to draw on? Yes, even human beings on Earth have learned to meddle with the genome though with at times with irresponsible consequences.

Take for example, if you were to alter your genome by 'various methods', would you not be the same 'being' the same 'soul' you were endowed with? Long topic though spoke on the matter to the best of my knowledge in prior posts.
Good night, late here.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

You're telling me not to use the word Jinn because it means something in ancient Greek? What a short-sighted and skewed statement. Just because a word meant something in ancient Greek, that means I cannot use it as part of a totally new language in a totally different context.

If you study language you will know that with time the meaning or words can change, sometimes they are used in a different context, which can also affect the meaning... but putting all this aside the context I used the word Jinn was from the Arabic Language, which has nothing to do with what the word might mean in Greek! Sorry for the off-topic post but I had to reply against this ridiculous comment.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I know what you mean, that "rage" they have against us - I have experienced it from people who seemed under the influence of demons - usually on drugs/alcohol - it was as if you looked into their eyes and saw the absence of human and the presence of evil, and they wanted nothing but your destruction and suffering. I also once was lying in bed, was in very poor health at the time. I had a stepdaughter in middle school that was involved in some really dark, awful stuff for her age, and had been hanging around some girls into Wicca. She didn't come home one night, but around 1am, there was a noise at the door. I didn't know what it was, but her father went to answer the door - in with her rushed three demon spirits, rushed down the room and literally screamed in my face as if to attack me - I could "see" and feel them, it was surreal. Evil had literally come into my home. I yelled at her dad that demons were with her - it was the most bizarre event. I truly believe it, too, because she acted very bizarre a lot of the time, and was also diagnosed with mental problems, and we found out about a lot of ritualistic sexual abuse she'd suffered when in her mother's care out of state at different times. They truly do hate us in a way we can hardly comprehend. I always say, the devil is not your friend, he requires much more than he gives if you make deals with him or try to serve him. I have found God to be just the opposite - requires only our love and gives us so much more in return for every little thing we give him.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluemoonsine
Sometimes I wonder if those that resist the conception of angels, demons, et's are not paranoid and fearful of reprisal for their actions.

Spot on.

Its called 'accountability' for every action that that person has done since they understood the difference between right and wrong.

A sinner would much rather believe in aliens than angels. Its the easy way out.

Sinners cannot handle the fact that they will one day be judged for every sin that they have committed.

It gets even funnier because the word nephil spirit is the same as demon, ghost, rapha, giant, 'ancestral spirit', 'negative entity', djinn, 'eternally dead' and 'the damned'.

A Demon Pretended to Be an Alien

try 'a demon (in flesh form) pretending to be a human'.

Every one of YHWH's creatures are fallen and not perfect. Hence Jesus was sent to this world to save every lost soul.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

Sinners cannot handle the fact that they will one day be judged for every sin that they have committed.

Every one of YHWH's creatures are fallen and not perfect. Hence Jesus was sent to this world to save every lost soul.

These two statements are contradictory IMO.

"God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God" (2 Corinthians 5:21).
"God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins" (Colossians 2:13)

Jesus was sent here so that we are not judged by our sins. We are all sinners, if we were to be judged by that sin, it would be pretty dang difficult to be deemed righteous enough to enter Heaven. Think about all the deeds you have done, all the thoughts you have had - there's a lot of pretty messed up stuff I imagine. I know I wouldn't want to be judged on that criteria.
edit on 27-9-2012 by OMsk3ptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by OMsk3ptic

Imagine God (in the 5th dimension, unseen and entirely misunderstood) looking down on you.
Understanding, patient, though knowing that if You knew better you would Do better?
What if your soul in your present body was just another chance to Ascend to the 'outside'.
If the Creator loved the creation, would the Creator not have the patience to allow that creation the opportunity to ascend at it's own time whether in your present shell or another, even 100s of years later if necessary? What if the Creator knew what you were capable of if you always Did the Right Thing (implying freewill) irregardless of the influences of your environment you 'find' yourself in? Would you see yourself or your neighbor a responsible citizen of the cosmos? Strange question though appropriate. The technology is 'here' though not well known. Some have paid the price for using it irresponsibly. They know who they are/were.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
If it is demons causing this stuff to happen, then where are the angels during all this?
Are angels busy or are they just lazy?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Stimpy

Good question.
If you think positive With positive intention towards not only yourself (me-me) but your neighbor, you are more likely to attract the Angel of your dreams. You certainly won't fool an Angel with false pretense or other foolishness. One can fool another human all they like, with consequence, though they won't fool an Angel and most ET's (from what I understand).....cause they can see Right through the mind and heart of man and discern one's Intent, the most important part of that equation. Believe it or not, that's a choice, though the evidence is overwhelming with a little due diligence and research. Burn the history books first. Then research at will.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stimpy
If it is demons causing this stuff to happen, then where are the angels during all this?
Are angels busy or are they just lazy?

I think angels are everywhere too. According to the bible both sent to earth on missions as well as in the various heavenly realms. Angels aren't all that important though in all honesty. I think the bible says that humans are created even higher in the scale of life forms "above angels". But in events of spiritual combat God is in everything, allowing and not allowing, and intervining when necessary. Maybe angels too at times, but I think mostly God as he's omnipotent, can be everywhere at once. The key is if it happens to be you in trouble, to be willing to call on God to help you. Or even for general help with everyday issues.
edit on 27-9-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join