It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'd like to openly admit that I was wrong.......

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Good for you

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Whoops, never mind, sorry.
edit on 24-9-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
You just now realized or..?

edit on 24-9-2012 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I knew somethin was fishy the whole time, especially with visibilechildren and the facebook censoreship of said site. And a local high school with a bigass lcd sign put "kony 2012" on said display, i just wanted to facepaln but i was driving and didnt wanna wreck...

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
What had the OP ACTUALLY apologised for? Had any ATS reader thought to ask?

That Kony was not an evil bas*tard who had misused children abominably horribly, which was fully documented?

That he donated and supported those guys who were asking for donations were conmen? Had fraud been actually provened?

Propaganda and evil works in many ways and forms, often insidiously, to sway opinions. Beware. ATS motto is to deny ignorances, not perpetrate them.

kony-2012-filmmaker sent to hospital, not arrested-san-diego

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Staroth
You just now realized or..?

edit on 24-9-2012 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

I just accepted it....

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Can you please tell me what changed your mind, and why post your apology now?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Why apologize, it isn't like anyone remembers anyway.

Though I still remember General Butt Naked.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack
I don't want to be rude...but...

Do you think that ANY of us here on ATS remember YOU, let alone a thread from 4 months ago?

While making an apology and admitting you were wrong is valiant, I doubt that you really changed the lives of anyone who remembered the conversation to begin with.

Sorry man. Enjoy your S&F's.

Geeez......I think OP's doing this to keep their side of the street clean, not just to have their name up in lights, nor did they claim to be the son of God sent here to change peoples life.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

I for one appreciate your apology; I think it is a good character quality to admit when you were wrong; and learn from the experience.

Here is an interesting article.

communities.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I'm not always right, there was a time when I thought I was wrong but it turned out, I was right!

Jokes aside, admitting a fault is always hard for people to do...even though, like a previous poster mentioned I'm not really sure what you are apologizing for.... I still respect the fact that you acknowledge you were incorrect about something.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I think that entire thing was strange on all fronts. All the way down to the promoter winding up drugged and naked.

Whole thing stank from all angles.

Good for you though. As the great biggy smalls says: If you don't know, now you know.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Hey I've been wrong before ! Nothing two quick divorces didn't remedy.

edit on 24-9-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
People who can admit they are wrong are the ones in their right mind.

More like mistaken than wrong though, right?

Making a mistake is easy. Everyone does it. No biggy.
edit on 24-9-2012 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Actually, I don't think anyone cares if your wrong. Who isn't from timer to time.

To come out like this on ATS is kinda creepy.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
i used to be one who would get rude and argumentative when my "facts" were challenged and then if I actually did find out I was wrong I would just disappear from the discussion.

I can still put up a good fight if I think I am right, but I have found life to be easier if I do admit it when I am wrong. I think you are learning the same lesson I did and you did a good thing.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
So how was the kony campaign proven to be a scam everybody?
Did I miss something here?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
sorry pal. i really don't know what yer talking about,but i'll give you a thumbs up

for maning up to admitting a mistake! it takes some sand to do this on this sight!
good job.
stay real
peace

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

I was thinking the same thing...what actually happened?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Thank you ATS I think you are far from finished!

Oh Wow.,

I am so moved and motivated to read this thread. thank you very much. I have been and have posted a couple of times my understanding of this site.

How great it is and asking why people that have been here a while are getting nasty sometimes (as well as new persons, Just new persons have to learn and older members know better) And you have just showed me the value of staying here and that truth over rightness has integrity on this site and so on..

My heart felt thanks to you

edit on 25-9-2012 by BewilderedandAmused because: Typo from heat to heart at the end

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join