It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Call 911 For Help...Your Dead!

page: 1
6

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Recently....within the last few months...I have heard and read about people who call 911 for help; for various reasons; their house is being broken into... someone is prowling on their property...they are a senior and need medical assistance etc. and these people all end up dead by the hands of the people they called to help them; and they also believed these law enforcement people would protect them.

Too much of this is happening. I just have to wonder why?

Are there many in law enforcement who are going berserk?

What are your thoughts on this?




posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea
 


Agreed with all you said SnF!

You forgot to mention the black kid who was shot to death fleeing his would be captor in the hostave situation!



posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea
 


I think the very trust we place in law enforcement and the judicial system has come to a ridiculously new low now. I have never called 911 as I have never had an emergency to justify it. I do believe it is not the fault of the entire system, I think it is a bunch of bad apples in an already ruined society.



posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The war on drugs has created an us vs them mentality, both among citizens and the cops.

You are simply seeing the results of labeling the general populous the enemy in an never ending war on crime.

Gone are the days of the friendly police officer who often worked the same beat for years, now they are militarized, add to that they have no legal obligation to protect us as citizen, they are enforcement officers, they only come into play once a crime has been committed.



posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional
reply to post by caladonea
 


Agreed with all you said SnF!

You forgot to mention the black kid who was shot to death fleeing his would be captor in the hostave situation!


I feel badly about that whole situation. Needless lives are lost daily in society and in wars that should not be happening.



posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonRain311
reply to post by caladonea
 


I think the very trust we place in law enforcement and the judicial system has come to a ridiculously new low now. I have never called 911 as I have never had an emergency to justify it. I do believe it is not the fault of the entire system, I think it is a bunch of bad apples in an already ruined society.


I think there are some who join law enforcement because they are trigger happy; they want to kill; unfortunately these are the "bad apples".



posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl
 


There in lies the real problem, when I was a kid growing up in rural Indiana, our small town police were known, we were on a first name basis with most of them.

When Criss stevens killed Zach Snyder in Cloverdale( my home town) the local police worked for days strait, arm in arm with the towns people looking for the childs body, they broke down in tears and had a hard time relaying the news to the boys mother that they had found the body.

Where did all of these kind of officers go? Were they weeded out, or were they trained out?



posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl
 


Unfortunately....you are right. Gone are the days when we felt protected; and felt safe in calling them for help.

I know there are some law enforcement people who do still care; I just have to wonder; where are they?



posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
My sister just got fired for sleeping at her 911 dispatch job. I wonder if people like her contribute to these deaths as well. Sure, some/most of these deaths might be due to the arrival of officials, but some may be due to a late response/no response.

I just couldn't believe her being in that situation, and feeling it was appropriate to sleep. (just in case, she really had no excuse, it wasn't due to over-exhaustion or something, I am convinced it was nothing but laziness)



posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daemonicon
My sister just got fired for sleeping at her 911 dispatch job. I wonder if people like her contribute to these deaths as well. Sure, some/most of these deaths might be due to the arrival of officials, but some may be due to a late response/no response.

I just couldn't believe her being in that situation, and feeling it was appropriate to sleep. (just in case, she really had no excuse, it wasn't due to over-exhaustion or something, I am convinced it was nothing but laziness)


Wow! Your sister slept on the 911 job! I am now just wondering how many other 911 operators may have similar horrible work habits.

You bring up some very good points; how much is late response or no response; because people are sleeping on the job and apparently don't really care about helping humanity; their actions; or lack of them speak volumes!



posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional
reply to post by caladonea
 


Agreed with all you said SnF!

You forgot to mention the black kid who was shot to death fleeing his would be captor in the hostave situation!

Let's not forget the 83 yr old woman shot in her sister's back yard last week. 2 doors down from where she placed the 911 call. It looks like they come to find the callers to shoot them now.
edit on 24-9-2012 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
Too much of this is happening. I just have to wonder why?

Everything ELSE has been subjugated by the TPTB, why should the law be any different?

I may need to squeeze this into my sig: Law enforcement enforces crime...


"Just look at us. Everything is backwards; everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroy information, and religions destroy spirituality." ~ Michael Ellner


The only thing they "Serve And Protect" is their jobs...




posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid
 


The information you posted is very depressing and discouraging and true! The increasing trend in society brought to light...(money, power, and greed)...we don't really care about you...we just pretend to...when you really need us; we either won't help and/or show up...or if we do...is your will in order?



posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
The information you posted is very depressing and discouraging and true!

You are SO right. Last year when I finally "woke up", it left me in a state of shock.

The realization that everything I "knew" was a lie was VERY hard to face.

It IS very depressing and discouraging but I have come to realize that it is far better to KNOW the truth than live blinded to reality and in a state of complete denial.

It's SO much easier to go through life believing that everything is OK and just keep pretending that our leaders really care about us.

BTW your question really got me wondering:


Too much of this is happening. I just have to wonder why?

After a couple minutes of searching, it became REAL obvious what is happening here:



Law enforcement control by freemasons
Freemasonry & Police Corruption
Freemasonry Corruption Court System







edit on 24-9-2012 by Murgatroid because: Added link



posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Yet another misleading title?

How many emt's , and police have responded well to 911 calls, and lives have been saved?

Of course we won't talk about those.. because it seems to be the popular trend to bash all those working within those systems.

Yes, there are some gross mistakes made, and things do need to be looked into , and obviously some need to be taken out of the positions they are in...but... to blatantly title a thread.."Call 911 for help..Your Dead", is blatantly disrespectful to all those emt's , fire fighters, and policeman who do there best to save lives.

I personally know of of lives that have been saved through the 911 system, and to see a thread like this just screams to me that someone is jumping on the "popular" bandwagon with yet another thread for stars and flags.




edit on 24-9-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by WhisperingWinds
 


I know that you are (of course) right; there are many in law enforcement etc. that do save lives and do care.

I did not create this thread for stars and flags; how many of those I do or don't get; I really don't care; I never have.

This thread is about those calls; where people don't get the help they expected; or should of gotten. I heard another story on the news this morning that upset me; which prompted me to create this thread.



posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by WhisperingWinds
 


I know that you are (of course) right; there are many in law enforcement etc. that do save lives and do care.

I did not create this thread for stars and flags; how many of those I do or don't get; I really don't care; I never have.

This thread is about those calls; where people don't get the help they expected; or should of gotten. I heard another story on the news this morning that upset me; which prompted me to create this thread.


My apologies if I was harsh , but honestly I see a trend that seems to constantly focus on the things that go wrong, and we very rarely read about all the times that have gone right.

Your title seemed very sensationalistic, which to me always seems like a member looking for stars and flags, hence the accusation.

I live in a city of 300,000 people, and we never have police shooting people on 911 calls, and the emt's do their best to save lives, and often do.

Yes, there are some trigger happy cops out there, obviously, and many should have their badge taken away...but there are so many who work very hard doing the best they can, and ..yes..sometimes they screw up, or follow training procedure which is less then emphatic. More needs to be done in weeding out the bad apples, and making an example of bad behavior, but more praise needs to be given to the ones that do a good job , and put their lives on the line.

That being said, I'm damn happy we have the 911 system, and many many lives have been saved because of it, which is basically why I get a little fumed with sensationaltic thread titles such as the one you chose, which are obviously an exaggeration of the real truth behind 911 calls.




edit on 24-9-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
6

log in

join