It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad says Israel has 'no roots' in Middle East

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

If I was a product of the system, I wouldn't be supporting Iran, now would I? Think about: you first off don't even directly insult me, but indirectly insult me by 'blaming the system'.

I don't need to indirectly insult you. If i wanted to insult you i'd do it in your face and there's nothing you can do about it. There's always a system someone is a product of, if not the western one then the eastern one. You have 2 different societies facing off. One society needs to murder alot of innocent people to bring their mahdi, and theyre not shy about admitting that, the other society is trying to prevent them from sweeping across the world and bringing that nonsense to everyone else.

Ahmnejinedad can claim Israel has no roots in the M.E. at all, but all those archeaological artifacts the wakf disposes of in thier illegal midnight digs underground says otherwise. So does DNA analaysis of european born jews, in that they have the same genetic markers as semitic jews do, meaning they have a common ancestry, and ofcourse, again theres the history from 2000 years ago.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Cultures have always been waiting for a messiah, so the fact that Iran (if they even are doing this) is waiting for their spiritual leader is quaint to sad, but not dangerous. People may get crazy over religion, but they do that anyways, a nonexistent prophet is something I am not afraid of. Tanks, missiles, yeah, but never will someone waiting for a messiah ever give me reason to fear. At best it will just show how backwards they are.

And can you elaborate on these 'midnight digs' are you saying Iran is conceiling Israeli history? And how are they doing this in Israel? Or are these digs in Iran? And if they are covering up their own history, fine, but what does that have to do with Israel's history?

And who has Iran murdered besides spies who infiltrated their country? But if you blame Iran for what Libyans Or Afghanis do, that is an overgeneralization, like saying all christians believe and act in unison. If that were the case it would be the united arabic states, or united islamic states, not Iran, libya, afghanistan, etc.
edit on 30-9-2012 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by The Old American
There is no supporting fact that Israel or ZOMGionists had anything to do with it. Only speculation.
/TOA
Actually TOA. Your in Luck. How would you like to Learn something today.
The Actual Survivors , of the USS Liberty, to give you a first hand account.
Or are you going to call these Servicemen's accounts propaganda?

Go On, take a Leap, its well made, well presented and well truthful.

I should have been clear on the Liberty. It was an Israeli attack, but it wasn't any kind of "false flag" or Zionist agenda. It was an accident.

/TOA

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

Okay then you should watch missinglinks because that goes into some detail about how it was certainly not an accident. As I already mentioned, the liberty had a well visible flag, so, what is your response to that? They specifically targeted the communications satellite, coincidence? Boats came and gunned down survivors, still accident? US officials called for backup, then had jets return home when they realized Israel attacked. Accident? No congressional investigation exists of the Liberty attack. Accident?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

"The end of the Old Kingdom coincided with an invasion of Egypt by a people called the Hyksos. Many secular historians have attempted to compare or identify the Hyksos with the Hebrews. However, there is no indication of this in Jewish tradition.
What we do know is that the Hyksos were an alien culture. Relatively suddenly after their ascension they disappeared from the pages of history. We do not know exactly how. Apparently, there was a rebellion and they were destroyed by the local, indigenous population. Their demise marked the beginning of the New Empire"

www.jewishhistory.org...

You think they started in the middle east and spread to Africa, however I think they started in Africa and spread to the middle east via Egypt. The most ancient of Jewish peoples are the Ethiopians. At the top of the Nile. No way to prove either pov. Personally I could care less where they come from. I just wish all those semites would get along with each other.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
No root ? but there were so many Jews living in the city of Jerusalem

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join