It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad says Israel has 'no roots' in Middle East

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

You're looking at a predetermined agenda whenever you see someone trying to support the bible, through archaeological findings. Judaism is a religion, it's not a race. You would have to directly question the individual whether or not they believe in Judaism in order to find out whether they are Jewish or not. Anyone can be Jewish no matter who is writing their pseudo-history. One of the absurdities of the Nazi regime was their insistence that Jews were a race. By marking people "Jews" set for extermination, the absurd tragedy of the people rounded up, starved, experimented on, and murdered manifests the insanity of the reason behind eugenics in the Third Reich.

I don't care to be apart of another error in reasoning.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

The Prime Minister of Israel sits down with Arafat at the beginning of negotiations regarding the resolution of the conflict.

The Prime Minister requests that he be allowed to begin with a story. Arafat replies, "Of course."

The Prime Minister begins his story: "Years before the Israelites came to the Promised Land and settled here, Moses led them for 40 years through the desert. The Israelites began complaining that they were thirsty and, lo and behold, a miracle occurred and a stream appeared before them. They drank their fill and then decided to take advantage of the stream to do some bathing--including Moses. When Moses came out of the water, he found that all his clothing was missing.

"'Who took my clothes?' Moses asked those around him.

"'It was the Palestinians,' replied the Israelites -- "

"Wait a minute," objected Arafat immediately, "there were no Palestinians during the time of Moses!"

"All right," replies the Prime Minister, "Now that we've got that settled, let's begin our negotiations."

I see denial doesnt just stop at the holocaust for some...

Since Persia (Iran) is a part of Asia and not the ME I dont really see where Iran gets to decide anything about roots and belonging.

edit on 24-9-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by QUANTUMGR4V17Y
reply to post by TDawgRex

I'm not seeing the math? You posted a story about Persia (Iran) that states the countries roots go back some 2500 years, then proceed to talk about Israel being the same age.

Israel is a country that was placed in the middle east in 1948...

Peace.
edit on 24-9-2012 by QUANTUMGR4V17Y because: (no reason given)

The key phrase: Islamic Republic of Iran, formed in 1979. So, technically, the IRI is the younger of the two. It's a playful point on technicalities.

Both people/tribes have been around that area for centuries.

They just keep changing the names of their countries or empires.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Here's what I don't get, Hitler was a 'racist' for saying the Jews are a race, not a religion. But then aish.com says Jews share a similar DNA! So, if it's in their blood, doesn't that mean Jews are a race? Personally I don't believe anything about DNA, but this is mainstream Jewish sources saying they share DNA, so whatever happened to it just being a religion?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Im sorry, but this is not news. And I know you didn't write the article, but you are propagating it and making it part of the poisoned dialogue of global "politics".

His viewpoint, as presented by western media, is well established. This is just them building hype for the UN speech, so that people will tune in to see what happened. It is like WWE wrestling for the pseudo intellectual.

It pisses me off that people fall for all this media BS. It isn't like its rocket science, the manipulations they employ. It isn't like we don't point it out every single day on ATS. Why the hell are peoples till falling for it? Because it is easy, and makes people feel "engaged"? Its still a lie.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

What about it is not news? He said it today.

It is well established because it is true.

Maybe you are falling for the media bs that tries to claim Israel always existed for thousands of years as opposed to since 1948.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Sorry but that is faulty logic. Just because the US put a puppet dictator into power does not wipe out Iranian history, in the same way just because the US endorses Israel doesn't wipe out Palestinian history.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

So what you are saying is history should not be wiped out except for Israels?

If Israel gives land to the Palestinians does that mean the rest of the nations in the Middle East should give land back to the Ottoman Empire? The French? The British?

Countries in the ME were formed after France / UK left the region. If they are Arab nations its acceptable and if its Israel its not?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

So what you are saying is history should not be wiped out except for Israels?

No way, you are twisting those words till they break

Israel history should not be wiped out, instead it should be taught in public schools, especially the USS liberty and Israel's role in 9/11.

If land is stolen, shouldn't it be given back? I heard Native American reservations are now creating interest free money and banks on their reservations. Maybe we would be better off if we gave them more land.
edit on 24-9-2012 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I added more to my post after you replied. This is just a heads up so you are aware.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
No way, you are twisting those words till they break

Actually I am not.. I am using your logic to make my point and you apparently have issues with that because it supports the Israeli argument.

Israel history should not be wiped out, instead it should be taught in public schools, especially the USS liberty and Israel's role in 9/11.

Nice deflection however it doesnt have anything to do with the topic.

If we want to go down this road though we can bring up all of the Arab / Islam / Iran / Persian false flags / special operations.

Or are we just restricted to the negatives of Israel like we are about the history of Israel?

If land is stolen, shouldn't it be given back? I heard Native American reservations are now creating interest free money and banks on their reservations. Maybe we would be better off if we gave them more land.

Israel tried to give it back however the surrounding nations refused to recognize Israel existence so Israel held onto Gaza and the West bank.

Should we discuss how the Jordanian government killed a few thousand palestinians for trying to overthrow the Jordanian government? Or how they were expelled shortly there after from Jordan?

Or how Jordan relinquished claims to the West Bank?

How about we discuss why Palestinains are not attacking Lebanon / Syria / Jordan or Egypt being parts of "Palestine" fall within their borders as well.

Or how Arab nations attacked Israel over the years and the result was the taking of Gaza, West Bank, Golan Heights and the Sinai?

Syria was offered the Golan heights back in echange for a peace treaty and recognition as a nation and Syria refused.

While I get what you are trying to do you should at least learn the history on ALL sides before making claims. The same goes for your attempted use of Native American History without first knowing anything about Native American History.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

So, you want to kill Iran and every Iranian in Iran?

See, I can use logic to put words in your mouth as well.

And no matter what you say, I'll just say it's a deflection. Now you know what it's like to argue with yourself.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

So, you want to kill Iran and every Iranian in Iran?

Not at all.. My issue is with the Iranian government, not the Iranian people. Secondly the US nor Israel nor EU nations have ever threatened to wipe Iran off the map. Iran on the other hand has stated numerous times now Israel must go - period.

Secondly I did not put words in your mouth...

See, I can use logic to put words in your mouth as well.

Actually what you did was got called out and had your position underminded by your own ignorance of the situation in the ME.

And no matter what you say, I'll just say it's a deflection. Now you know what it's like to argue with yourself

Ahhh.. the infamous im rubber and your glue defense...

Ironic that this is the mentality we get when you lose your argument because of facts you chose to ignore.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Maybe if Iran was invading other countries like the US, or accusing other countries of having nukes, like Israel, your point would be better taken. Maybe if Iran received billions of dollars in aid like Israel, you could call me biased for only criticizing Israel, but so long as the US is only supporting Israel, someone has to even out the support.

And accusing me of ignoring facts while you ignore the USSliberty facts is a deflection.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Ahmadinejad certainly enjoys ridiculing himself and his Islamic Republic on on the world stage.

I wonder, will he make this bold declaration before or after he accuses western countries of stealing Iran's rain?

edit on 24-9-2012 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Humanity4Ever
Ahmadinejad certainly enjoys ridiculing himself and his Islamic Republic on on the world stage.

I wonder, will he make this bold declaration before or after he accuses western countries of stealing Iran's rain?
edit on 24-9-2012 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

Isn't publicly accusing a country of building a nuke while your own country has nuclear subs in the region more of an example of ridiculing one's self? Even the Israeli public is realizing Netanyahu is, what's that phrase they use to describe ahmadenijad, bat sh## crazy?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Maybe if Iran was invading other countries like the US,

And in 2500 years Persia / Iran has a lengthy war history of their own.. Or is this once again your "you can use the past but others cant use it against you position"?

or accusing other countries of having nukes, like Israel,

Or threatening to wipe a country off the map, like Iran to Israel....
Or signing the NPT / IAEA and then refusing to comply with those treaties... like Iran is doing.

your point would be better taken.

Yet you ignore it because you cant refute the facts while pushing your spin.

Maybe if Iran received billions of dollars in aid like Israel,

Maybe if Iran didnt receive aid from Russia or China...
Maybe if Hezzbullah / Hamas didnt receive funding from Iran...

you could call me biased for only criticizing Israel, but so long as the US is only supporting Israel, someone has to even out the support.

Its interesting to watch you demand and end to all support to Israel while not saying a word about ending support for Hamas / Hezzbullah / Muslim brotherhood etc etc etc...

As for your bias, I see it more as ignorance.

And accusing me of ignoring facts while you ignore the USSliberty facts is a deflection.

Please point out where I ignored that information. Is this all you guys have left? You lose your position to facts so you drag crap up not relevant to the topic and then want to play nitpick on the issue?

Again should we go down the road of Arab / Islamic spec / false flag operations in the region over the years?

Os are we just restricted to Israel and then only what you see as the truth and only if we concentrate on negative issues?

Israel has roots in the region predating Islam...
Iran is not a part of the ME and has no business telling Israel they should not be either.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Isn't publicly accusing a country of building a nuke while your own country has nuclear subs in the region more of an example of ridiculing one's self? Even the Israeli public is realizing Netanyahu is, what's that phrase they use to describe ahmadenijad, bat sh## crazy?

Accusing a nation of developing nuclear weapons in violation of their treaty obligations as opposed to Iran continually calling for the complete destruction and removal of ISrael from the maps..

yup.. roughly the same thing...

/end sarcasm...

Israel has roots predating Islam...
They have roots in the region....

As another poster pointed out saying Israel has no roots is like saying Iran has no gays.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

You can use the past, but if I use the past, and talk about Jewish control of Bolsheviks, Rothschild control of Europe, Jewish slavery in the Americas, Jewish usury banned by the catholic church, Jewish creation of the racist talmud, and the crucifiction of Jesus, yeah, I'm called antisemitic. So nice try but it's your camp that wants to only use the history of mohammad and not talk about Jewish history.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I'm sorry, at what point did they violate their treaty? Hard to do that when you don't even have a nuclear bomb
. But hey, Iraq wasn't THAT embarassing, so go invade another country if you want.
online.wsj.com...

Israel created hamas as a counter balance to the PLO

And yes I am waiting for these iranian false flags you mentioned.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join