It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Inconvenient Tooth - Fluoride Documentary

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Fine.

Now counter the second point of that post.

How much water do I drank in a day and how long do I shower?

Now based on that what's the educated guess as to how much fluoride is being consumed and absorbed by me??

Don't know right?
Try and answer that about the other ATS members. Still don't know right? These safe levels are a best guess based on some arbitrary average. In what way is this anywhere close to ideal??... The very fact that there are ideal levels means it's ideally measured.
edit on 25-9-2012 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Is it completely out of the question to consider population control as an alternative reasoning as opposed to their supposed "incompetence"?

I think this is more plausible a consideration.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
This is a subject that I've avoided on here numerous times for various reasons. But I decided to read through this thread, though I haven't watched the video yet.

Anyway, I followed the link provided by Phage and found my cities water system details. It states that my city uses Sodium Fluorosilicate in our water supply. Neat, so what's that? I found a datasheet from a chemical supplier and it lists the following in the general description section...

Fine, white, odorless, powdered solid. Toxic by ingestion, inhalation and skin absorption. Used as a rodenticide.

I know, as many have stated, large or concentrated applications of anything will kill you. My point is, I have to wonder who the hell thought of taking a substance that is primarily used to kill rats and wondered how well it would work to help peoples oral hygiene?

Um yeah, so off to read some more.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
double post ftw

edit on 9/25/2012 by DelMar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

Your quote: It is multifactoral. It can interfere with acetylcholinesterase causing ACT build up and seizures. It can turn to hydroflouric acid in the gut. Cause hyocalemia and hypophosphatemia. Deposits in bones cause bone pain and can damage kidney and thyroid.

interfere with acetylcholinesterase ......dumbing down effect.

turn to hydroflouric acid in the gut.......causes acid reflux and eventually possible esophageal cancer.

Cause hyocalemia .........slowly causes osteoporosis

hypophosphatemia.......screws up the mineral balance of the body

Deposits in bones cause bone pain.......wasn't aware of that one, could it cause tooth pain?

can damage kidney and thyroid........Don't forget the liver, adrenal gland, and pancreas.

Usually just makes you really ill with things that can't be directly tied to it. It can also mess up the tails on sperm cells in rats......Funny why no tests were done on Human sperm, seems like it would be simple......or is it just not published for some reason.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So you think it is just from poor oral hygiene? How do you stop people from having cavities if their diet is on the bad side. Change your diet and you will see a decrease in cavities, it is also proven that using fluoride toothpaste that it puts a coating less than the thickness of a hair that is removed as soon as you have something to eat

dentalcare.mercola.com...

How lethal is this chemical from fertiliser plants

Let's just remember there is enough fluoride in a tube of childrens toothpaste, can kill a child

www.fluoride-history.de...
www.fluoride-history.de...
www.just-think-it.com...
www.prnewswire.com...
It also leads to bone cancer and other health effects too many to keep finding links for

I could find more but will leave that to you

How much of a difference does this really make

www.nofluoride.com...

There is so much against this Phage I know you are a smart man and hope you read all this and look for more and see this has no effect on tooth decay.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMar

Well, food will not hurt your teeth if you are dead
Makes sense to me.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I'm not able yet to create a New Thread myself, but I found something very weird on the internet...

If you type in " itanimulli.com " in the adress bar - the word illuminati spelled backwards - then the internet sends you to the site of NSA = National Security Agency !

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by wamocha
I'm not able yet to create a New Thread myself, but I found something very weird on the internet...

If you type in " itanimulli.com " in the adress bar - the word illuminati spelled backwards - then the internet sends you to the site of NSA = National Security Agency !

A little----lot off topic but very interesting. I tried it, now I will probably be monitored for life
NSA and backwards Illuminatti? why.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by wamocha

reply to post by rickymouse

Some random guys(i guess who wants to promote Illuminati conspiracy) bought out that site and put a re-direct to NSA, and whenever someone go to his site, it will re-direct to the NSA site.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiredofControlFreaks
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Corruption Exposed

I am so sorry that I wasn't able to express it more simply for you. CaF is a solid that can only partially dissolve. NaF is naturally occurring but is fully dissolvable.

Neither Calcium or Sodium are particularly harmful on their own. The part we are concerned with is Fluoride - which is toxic in high doses.

What I don't understand, is this - if there is a huge conspiracy to poison us through the water supply - why not just use ricin or hydrogen cyanide? Why pick such a poison that it allows us to live our lives into old age before finally stricking in the the form of arthroscleroses? Why tell us exactly what their putting the water supply and exactly where it comes from? If they just want to dumb us down and sedate us - why not just use valium? or prosac.

BTW - I agree that the supposed health benefits are negligable and can be easily obtained by individuals who want it. There is no real need to put it in the water supply
Tired of Control Freaks

for someone so supposedly "smart" as you put it you can't be that daft really to question WHY they would want to do it can you? they dont want to kill us, they want to control us by dumbing us down to be so docile that we follow every command like a good little doggie. hey bad dog dont question your superiors! go buy an ipod.
edit on 26-9-2012 by rayuki because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TiredofControlFreaks

May I also bring up Unranium Hexaflouride.
I believe its a gas or liquid, and is used as a safe means of transporting Uranium for processing.

BTW thats on uranium atom per 6 flourine atoms.

This methods was Heavily used in the 50s and 60s.

Seems like alot of excess flourine after a process here.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Ive recently moved cities. In the country im in the local council has its own water board and company, so has control over how much sodium flouride enters the water. What ive noticed is how strong it tastes. The region i came from had very low levels in the water, I assume from comparison to the current one, which has such a strong smell of sodium flouride it smells, and I assume tastes like bleach. I smelt it in the glass, and cup, so it wasnt from a previous substance in the containers, and it reaks of it. Simple research will tell you Sodium flouride is also an established cleaning agent, known as a "Laundry sour" www.google.co.uk...=en&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=laundry+sour&oq=laundry+sour&gs_l=hp.3..0l4.189.2035.0.2270.12.12.0.0.0.0.178.1581.1j11 .12.0.les%3Bcesh..0.0...1.1.rcETDzWl7wk&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&fp=ed43f02686bee9a4&biw=1441&bih=653

Apologies for the long link. I trust my brains analysis, it smelt like bleach the water here (Also, the glasses and cup had not been used before as they were recently purchased so had no cleaning agents in them previously), and to put an explanation to that, sodium flouride is present in both drinking water and bleach. Obvious conclusion here is that there is too high of a concentration in the drinking water here. And it may be higher than you think in yours, if you want to get an idea how high it is i recommend drinking solely bottled water for a week or two so you lose your taste for tap water then sample it again. Results may shock you

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Keep searching Gaul,.
you will find the ADA oath that does not allow the dentist to tell the client mercury is not safe, Im not going to find it for you,.. i just like to see you post more nonsense.. Keep lookin

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by RoyBatty

I am sorry to burst your reality .. but what i say is just how it is...seems like you are afraid i call you a stupid child from a stupid family... cause that's the harsh reality many of us need to understand!

Stupid people breed more stupid people! is a FACT.....! please acknowledge that.

I know its hard!
It is for some people...cant blame them...or can we? i surely blame on your parents (caregivers) !
Not giving you the knowledge to understand this "Game".

But again.. i am pointing fingers at everyone not lecturing each other with truth... not sugarcoated words and echo from a 50" Telly in your corner...

But whatever ..

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Excellent Documentary.... Best movie I have seen in quite a while.

S+F

Keep up the good work!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join