It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Israeli subs with nukes in Gulf'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Very old news. The kilo class subs are far inferior to dolphin class subs.

And for the folks who say the Iranians are fanactical "except for that Mahdi stuff" what the hell are you smoking???? That is EXACTLY why the regime is fanatical. If you dont understand, do yourself a favor and do some studying first okay? This news comes directly from Iranian state press so its not like its being frabricated. Akmynutsjob and the assahola have BOTH SAID they have already met and spoken with the Mahdi. WTF????

Could you imagine the US developing nuclear technology while our leader syas that he has met in person and spoken to Jesus H. Christ and is preparing for the second coming? WOULD THAT NOT RAISE RED FLAGS AROUND THE WORLD???? Of course not. ATS idiots.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by surrealist

LOL yes it is

I'm going to alert the mods to close this as it's not really news as I represented it to be.

Thank you for pointing out my error and I am quite embarrassed because the date of the article is usually one of the first things I check...

It's been one of those days for me.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by surrealist

It appears to be from 2010

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Cheers. Yeah I was about to post this otherwise interesting news on another forum and its good etiquette to post publication details, which is when I noticed the publication date.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Josephus

Maybe I post this video too much.
So.
Johnny Cash with one that relates perfectly

This is some good ( as in accurate ) info SnF
edit on 24-9-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Johnny ain't far from the truth. This looks like Ezekiel 38-39 and Psalms 83. He did say he'd make Israel a stone and that would cut the hands of anyone who tried to get rid of it. Looks like we might have a front row seat to see what he meant by that....

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

When the Man comes around

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Very old news. The kilo class subs are far inferior to dolphin class subs.

And for the folks who say the Iranians are fanactical "except for that Mahdi stuff" what the hell are you smoking???? That is EXACTLY why the regime is fanatical. If you dont understand, do yourself a favor and do some studying first okay? This news comes directly from Iranian state press so its not like its being frabricated. Akmynutsjob and the assahola have BOTH SAID they have already met and spoken with the Mahdi. WTF????

Could you imagine the US developing nuclear technology while our leader syas that he has met in person and spoken to Jesus H. Christ and is preparing for the second coming? WOULD THAT NOT RAISE RED FLAGS AROUND THE WORLD???? Of course not. ATS idiots.

George W. Bush said that God told him to attack Iraq; he also had the Pentagon look into a first-use of nuclear weapons against states like Iran. So no, I don't have to imagine religious fanatics in charge of US nuclear forces; it has already occurred.

Moreover, you claim the Iranian leadership are a bunch of fanatics, but you provide no evidence of this. This is just made up stuff and/or bigotry on your part. What has the Iranian government done so far, that you would describe as fanatical? Yes, they oppress their people, and yes, they lay some harsh punishments on their citizens they deem to have broken some laws. The US sends drones to kill US citizens without any judicial process whatsoever, so which country is more radical? Which country is killing people in multiple countries? The US, not Iran. The Iran bashers are just warmonger apologists for Israel and the imperial/corporate US.

And back to the topic of this thread, who is destabilizing things in the Mideast? It is Israel, which is sending nuclear-armed subs into the Persian Gulf. No wonder Iran may want a nuclear deterrent against Israel.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Recent polls have shown 61% of Israelis are against a preemptive strike against Iran without US support, and this info comes from fox news, which loves "war with Iran" rhetoric.

www.foxnews.com...

The likelihood of a democratic nation going forward with something so unpopular is very unlikely. People on ATS have been saying that war with Iran is just around the corner for years, and I guess talk of a nation that primarily despises the notion is just as boring / unpopular on news networks as it is on ATS. I will admit that Netanyahu pushes harder and harder as support for the strike wanes. He is rather insane but thankfully he isn't someone with the power to force a strike without cabinet and Knesset support.

However, nuclear subs armed with nuclear missiles sitting in the sea is one heck of a powerful deterrent. Almost / basically undetectable when in their dormant state, if a nation is attacked and wiped out there are still dozens of nuclear weapons on these subs at the ready to return the favor.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
lol, If I'm not mistaken but, America, UK, Germany, Russia, China..etc all have Nuclear subs all around the world waiting on stand by..They all have at least one, but many have a few scattered just waiting. Stop all this propaganda with Isreal..they're just mearly trying to protect them selves. C'mon they live beside countries that hate them and want them off the map, put your self in their shoes, stop being so ignorant..you guys know nothing about what's going on out there.. You just read the lies from the media, on both sides..All the media wants is views, like 90% of the media and papers is bullsh*t. I thought we all knew this..
edit on 25-9-2012 by live2beknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by moderateAmerican
I don't know how you can trust any countries news outlets... any.

I don't think many of us do trust any national media at all. I certainly don't. But as this is all there is to assess what is happening in the world, the best thing to do is see the opinion from each biased side and come to your own conclusions.

The BBC is pro government - no matter who is in power. They are fed stories by their bosses and you can guarantee that all the major issues are pretty much ignored. I check the BBC for domestic issues and BS about Russia, China and Europe, I watch RT for news about protests in Europe (they're really the only ones who follow social unrest issues around the world) and see their BS about their own country and other nations involvement in international affairs, I watch some American news just to point and laugh at the idea that people trust ANY of that BS at all!

I come to my conclusions based on all the information I find, then work in some probability and consider what's being discussed on the net by others who might not have an agenda to preach or corporate sponsors to please.

As for this story, I think it's highly probable. But like the OP, I wonder why Israel has now pretty much owned up to having Nukes. We all know they do, and they are the biggest hypocrite in the world for having them and refusing inspections or international law while preaching that everyone else stick to what THEY demand.

And, as others have said, I kind of expect that we'll see Israel do something to drag the US into a war. The thing Americans should be worrying about right now is how extreme that act will be. In order to get the American public on-side with Israel they would have to do something pretty dramatic.

Would they choose a military target, or a domestic one? Which would have a greater impact on the American psyche? Would an attack on a military target in the region actually cause enough outrage in the American people to force their president to act?

I've gone back and forth on the issue, but I think it all depends on how they plan to spin it. There's no doubt Israel would prefer to have Romney in the WH, and that's why I think they'll be playing a big campaign to get the war they want and Romney in at the same time.

It's complex, but I think whatever they plan to do they'll do it before the election. They now have a deadline, and they'll be playing Obama like a record to get him making a mistake and forcing the American people into another war, while forcing the people to vote him out.

Either way, they know that Romney would be a better ally, so it's in their interests to make sure he wins in November.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by live2beknown
lol, If I'm not mistaken but, America, UK, Germany, Russia, China..etc all have Nuclear subs all around the world waiting on stand by..

The major difference being that all these countries abide by international laws, non-proliferation treaties, boundaries... Israel refuses to allow anyone to monitor their nukes in any way. They created their nuclear arsenal in complete secrecy, just as they claim Iran is now. One rule for Israel, a whole host of rules voluntarily agreed to by everyone else!

Originally posted by live2beknown
Stop all this propaganda with Isreal..they're just mearly trying to protect them selves. C'mon they live beside countries that hate them and want them off the map, put your self in their shoes

I suppose it's "propaganda" that they dropped White Phosphorous on the people of Gaza, live on air, for the world to see, while their propagandist stated that they were not using it? I suppose it's "propaganda" that the Israeli government silenced reporters in news conferences, had people removed for asking difficult questions and cut off mics, again watched live around the world? I suppose it's also "propaganda" that Israel is responsible for operating the largest prison camp on the planet, while systematically stealing land, bulldozing homes, building settlements to drive out their neighbors?

Millions of people around the world, and even hundreds of thousands in their own country, see exactly what their regime is doing.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Maybe, the nuclear warheads are filled with compressed latkes that'll explode above Iran.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

In the grand scheme of things, do you think it even matters who is elected the next president of the U.S.? I remember somebody once saying on ATS that giving the people a choice is just an illusion. And, if you think about it, when, during the last 20 years, has having a newly elected president made any major impact on the U.S.' involvement in world affairs? Romney or Obama.. they just seem like clones with variable facial and physical features, but on the inside, they're made of the same silicon and wires.

edit on 25-9-2012 by roblot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

I don't think it really matters if they did sign the treaty or not, even people that did sign the treaty would still use nukes regardless of the treaty
The world is so much focused on Israel and US, and are basicly making them look like the bad guys, although they arn't the best...But all the other countries are just as guilty and do the same if not worse things, just media doesn't focus on them.. I bet, if the media started reporting all the curruption of other countries, look at China, they want to take over land, because they're almost out of their resorces..A lot of the tension is in the pacific..Not just middle east. But everyone is so focused to the media, and Israel and US that you people forget about what's going on around the world..Muslim people Stone people to death, also do a bunch of torture on people. Apparently if you rape a girl in Afghanistan, and she doesn't "marry" you..She can get the death penelty.. As I said, their is to much info do your research before you quickly judge..Every country is guilty, also look at Georgia, they're having protests about the torture going ont their. If the media would be focusing on all these countries, all you people would be bashing on them...Funny how the media manipulates you people lol..

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus
The three tabs on my IE right now are this page, an article from MSN about the Iranian statement regarding a preimptive strike, and a wikipedia page about the so called "samson option". It almost seems like that region going up like a powder keg is more a question of when than if.

Now put up 2 tab, one for nuclear effect on humans and another about 2012 enlightenment.
They all will line up nicely.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The OP has noticed that the source is a 2010 article, so old news.

*Thread Closed.*

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join