It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

97 Percent of Our DNA has a Higher Purpose and is Not 'Junk' as Labeled by Scientists

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
97 PERCENT OF OUR DNA HAS A HIGHER PURPOSE AND IS NOT 'JUNK' AS LABELED BY SCIENTISTS

truththeory.com

After thousands of years of being disconnected from higher dimensional frequencies, our DNA is finally breaking free from old patterns which have been stuck in a universal time matrix. However, humans will soon know and understand why 97% of our DNA has a higher purpose and why its transformation is leading us into an awakening that we never could have imagined.

There is evidence for a whole new type of medicine in which DNA can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies WITHOUT cutting out and replacing single genes.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Twelve-Stranded DNA & Full Brain Capacity
Emotions, Intuition, Synchronicity & Consciousness - This may help you, please read!!
edit on 24/9/2012 by Kluute because: (no reason given)

edit on 24/9/12 by masqua because: All Caps in title

edit on 24/9/12 by masqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

When responding to this thread consider what response is coming from the heart, not from the ego.

Well I've always known that our so called 'Junk DNA' had a higher purpose, and here it is.

I've authored threads concerning 12-Stranded DNA in the past, regarding the upcoming year(s) and not had much response. Not many people on this site believe it, nor would they ever consider it - I know it's not 'definite proof' for those of you who can't even consider these 'out-the-box' theories, but it is something that is important for you all to know and perhaps mull over sometime..?

I hope some of the skeptics will read the full article and even perhaps do a bit of their own research instead of passing this off as hoax data or any other poor excuse.

The brain does not like contradictory information which causes dissonance and adjusts competing facts to relieve dissonance so as to strive for a singular world view. This phenomenon works alongside a complimentary phenomenon known as the confirmation bias. The confirmation bias is the tendency to remember information which confirms your beliefs and ignore information which contradicts your beliefs.

Peace, love and unity.

ps. heres an interesting video to watch which carries on a similar theme.

Other news links:
nytimes.com
sciencedaily.com
selftransform.net
wakeup-world.com

truththeory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Nothing new here for me, with that much unused brain, it was always meant for something

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

That's a myth, all of your brain serves a purpose.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

That's a myth, all of your brain serves a purpose.

Exactly my point mate

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Yeah I think that's what he meant

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Sorry, busy day, I thought you were being serious, lol.

There is an awful lot of people out there that still believe that though.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Such a lovely load of nonsense.

Why is it that every time there's new scientific discoveries, people who do not understand science build a whole lot of crap on top of it, and still call it a scientific fact?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL.

On topic, the term "junk" DNA always irked me. Why would something so complex and so important have junk on it? I believe there are traits and abilities locked away that we haven't seen in a long time but would one day be understood and brought back. At the rate of increased technology we have this field will be particularly interesting to follow. That is if we don't blow ourselves up first.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Consequence

Why is it that every time there's new scientific discoveries, people who do not understand science build a whole lot of crap on top of it, and still call it a scientific fact?

Nonsense? Really?

Come on man, give it a chance. Why don't you go do some further research before calling it nonsense?

Is it because you don't agree with it? The brain does not like contradictory information which causes dissonance and adjusts competing facts to relieve dissonance so as to strive for a singular world view.

The confirmation bias is the tendency to remember information which confirms your beliefs and ignore information which contradicts your beliefs.

You fit the category well.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

F&S for the OP Kluute.

Just as many secrets are embedded in and among the worlds ancient monuments, the biggest and most important secrets are embedded in our own DNA. Ancient monuments degrade and disappear with time usually taking their secrets with them, but what better place to preserve the truth about humanity than right inside our own DNA? So long as our species survives, the secret of the truth about our being is preserved as well. Lying in wait for us to evolve to the point of understanding and acceptance.

It is my belief that as our planet gets exposed to new energies and frequencies on our journey through the galactic plane, these secrets and abilities will be awakened and become apparent and available for all who are of the free will to accept them.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

In light of new discoveries why limit its usefulness to only that which can be readily proven and workable by the levels and advancements of science before those discoveries? Where there are new discoveries there is certainly room for new theories, speculation, and experimentation.

Facts may be facts but science has spawned its own new breeds of dogmas. Pedigrees are great but mutts can be just as loving and less high-strung.

edit on 24-9-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

But wait..How could all that DNA develop outside of accepted evolutionary norms?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kluute
Nonsense? Really?

Come on man, give it a chance. Why you go and do some further research before calling it nonsense?
Yes nonsense. Where is the evidence for this claim from the OP story?

During the time of the 75,000 year cycle when we are exposed to the most torsion energy waves and it affects our DNA by reorganizing the 97% “junk” DNA from a 2-strand double helix to a 12-strand helix advancing man in a leap of evolution.

Empty space is not really empty but filled with the invisible torsion wave energy at different degrees of concentration. Thus, as the stars and planets drift through the galaxy they pass through different concentrations in very exact intervals of time, with precise cycles that can vary in length from thousands to millions of years. As planets move through periods of high concentration of these torsion waves a transformation affects the DNA structure on the planet, which causes more highly evolved forms to more rapidly replicate than less evolved forms of life.
That's so far out in woo-land I can't believe you would even question whether it's nonsense or not. Where are your critical thinking skills?

Or if I'm wrong, show me the evidence. The claims in the OP story aren't evidence.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro
In light of new discoveries why limit its usefulness to only that which can be readily proven and workable by the levels and advancements of science before those discoveries? Where there are new discoveries there is certainly room for new theories, speculation, and experimentation.

One of the new REAL discoveries that actually came from learning more about the "junk" is that we know more about diseases. How's that for a discovery?
We don't "limit its usefulness", we just don't like to make stuff up. For whatever we may find it useful for, we will use it. That's self-evident?
Yes, new theories and experimentation is a part of science and constantly ongoing. Making things up and claiming them to be true is not.

Facts may be facts but science has spawned its own new breeds of dogmas. Pedigrees are great but mutts can be just as loving and less high-strung.

I don't know what you are saying here. Science is science. But I don't know what science has spawned?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Consequence

You have just proved yourself otherwise.

This is contradictory, and you're not even willing research it any further...

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

How do you propose to research it? By performing a colonoscopy on the author? Because it the quote I cited in my previous post sounds like it originated in the author's rectal region.

I don't suppose you've done any research on that or have any evidence you want to share, do you?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro

I don't know what you are saying here. Science is science. But I don't know what science has spawned?

My play on words may have escaped you but the statement was clear enough - science has bred its own dogmas. Things that don't fit previously accepted or purchased truths are set aside. In other words, we cannot completely trust many of the accepted science disciplines. That may apply especially so to medical science which has been cozied-up to economics and social engineering for a century or so.

edit on 24-9-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join