It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terminating GMO Food Intake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
www.cbsnews.com... rch/

www.care2.com...

news.firedoglake.com...

With the recent above studies showing that GMO foods cause HUGE TUMORS in mice, and that the male mice died 50% earlier and female mice died 70% earlier than their normal lives should have been has made me rethink eating any kind of foods that may contain CORN product.

I'm going to cut back completely on eating Kellogs corn flakes and any other cereal that contains corn. I'm going to seriously cut back on drinking milk, since cattle are fed corn. I'm also going to seriously cut back on cheese products. I'm going to seriously cut back on all meats that aren't GRASS fed ONLY. I'm also going to seriously cut back on eggs, since they are fed cracked corn.

And... for sure, I'm going to start checking all products including pop, to see if they contain CORN SYRUP. If they do, then I'm going to start drinking and eating all other products.

I'll cut back on BREAD, Tacos and chips that have corn. Yes, Bread is a GMO product.

I really don't like the idea that I could end up getting tumors/cancer from eating and drinking GMO products. I can see this trend taking place all over the world that people will stop eating and drinking any products that are CORN based, CORN SYRUP or GMO related, and that lots of companies will be affected and possibly bring the economy down even more.

I'm starting to see a serious relationship why the following man was able to cure his cancer by cutting back on the above products.

www.dailymail.co.uk... GraphAuthor=%2Fhome%2Fsearch.html%3Fs%3D%26authornamef%3DRob%2BPreece

I'm wondering how many of you are thinking about seriously cutting back on CORN based foods, CORN SYRUP and GMO related foods; and what types of corn based foods and corn syrup and GMO related foods your thinking about reducing intake on and what foods you are thinking that you might start eating in order to REPLACE corn and GMO related foods; especially meat product.
edit on 24-9-2012 by RussianScientists because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Been doing this for a while now (and watching my fluoride intake )
There's a few apps and websites out there that can help you avoid GMO's
I see your in the states .....there's 2 very good smartphone apps for the US
Luckily where I call home has gmo labelling on most products ...but not all ( some dairy, oils and the like), so a little self reserch can go a long way to reducing or indeed cancelling gmo intake

Allas I'm in the military, operating from predominatly US bases, where ofcourse the food is what you get in the states ....predominatly gmo for cost effectiveness
Then throw in MRE's !

I try to minimise my intake, but working closely with the US makes that difficult at times

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

If Aunt Millie's bread is sold in your area, it does NOT contain HFCS.

Try a local farmer's market for your eggs...at least you can ask what they feed their chickens.
And, some local butchers carry grass fed beef.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Neocrusader

Wow Neocrusader, I didn't know you were in the military.

I hope your somewhere where its safe to be during these strange times, and I hope your guardian angels will always be on the alert to protect you.

What you are doing (military) is momentarily more dangerous than worrying about GMO foods and drinks. GMO foods and drinks are long term trouble, and the long term results are probably going to be far worse than than what occurred with the smoking industry. But it looks like you are already ahead of the rest of us in this type of knowledge and your taking the neccessary precautions to live a long healthy life, and that's good to hear.

I'd forgotten about floride and oils, there are a lot of oils made out of corn.

Stay safe my friend.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

Hi my friend Don'tTreadOnMe I never heard of Aunt Millies bread, I'll have to check around.

As for the eggs, I guess you caught me.... hahahahaha. Yeah.... just in case the Mayans were right and something is going to happen in the near future, I bought some baby chicks (24) about 6 months ago, and they have been laying lots of eggs every day for about the last month.

I've had them out on the grass since they were a month old. I've ate some of their eggs in the beginning when they were coming in slowly but surely, but once they got up to 10+ a day on the 14th of September, I started putting the eggs in incubators. There's probably 90 eggs in there now, and I'll collect about 13 more tonight to put in there with the rest.

Yeah... I thought its better to play it safe than to starve in the future if something goes wrong. Meat could be worth more than gold in the future. So for all of you gold coin and gold bar hoarders out there, bring your gold here if something does happen in the near future, and I'll trade you some chickens for your gold hahahaha.

I've been preparing over the last couple of years for something to happen, but I didn't think it would turn out to be GMO foods and drinks. Fortunately for me my orchard should be bearing some serious fruits next year. I hope the rest of you are preparing, just in case. I should have more than enough grass fed meats of my own coming in within the next few months.
edit on 24-9-2012 by RussianScientists because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Didn't know I was in the military lol. ........was that sarcasm ? Only joking dude...or dudete

And thanks for your well wishes, yep I'm currently at home

Actually having quite a quietish year at the moment....but then I needed it, a few things going on at home, sons brain surgery...getting over working for incompetent commanders, PTSD got a little outta hand....meh take the rough with the smooth

At least in oogaboogastan I generally get a fighting chance..........no such luck with the slow death poison we get thrust upon us

Staying safe aint that easy today so ill leave with
Stay careful

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Neocrusader

Ah yes, the commissaries! If only I'd realised it sooner when I was there (I've been aware of food engineering for at least a good few months now). x_x

I like to think I am doing the best I can at the moment... Had not considered all the stuff in the OP.

top topics

join