It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perpetual Motion is not a Myth.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dontlaughthink

well if say 10 billion years can count as 'perpeptual' then the whole universe, and every single piece of plasma in it, are 'perpeptual'. the truth is starting to come out. tapping into the energy of the very building blocks of the universe is many times misperceived, even by the people who manage to find ways to tap into it. its been mistakenly called free energy, zero point energy, cold fusion, etc.

even mainstream science admits that there is more energy in once cubic centimetre of space, than all that we can see in the observeable universe. when the truth about the ease of harnessing this energy comes out fully it will change life on earth as we know it.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I'm going to be a disappointed customer if buy a perpetual motion machine that only runs 'perpetually' for a week or so.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Anyone notice how he asked if anyone wanted to hear his free energy proof. Yet everyone said they don't.

How he asked why we deserve to hear it, yet nobody even wants to hear it.

Yet here he is still trying to tell us how his lie works?

Odd

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The OP might be the clever jokester.

Starting off with a spoon...

We are being spoon-fed. I'll leave it up to someone else to say what we are being fed. I think it's brown, but it isn't chocolate pudding.

He stated that it is really simple. Apparently not simple enough to tell us in one post.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I would love to know, if true. For someone to say definitively that it is impossible, needs to step back and look outside the box, no matter how far that may be. If planets can orbit stars, and galaxies can orbit other galaxies, all while floating in what we yet do not understand, then why is something like perpetual motion any less possible

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I don't know why I'm bothering but do this :-

Cut a square out of the card about 4" x 4".... 100cm x 100cm then find the centre by drawing a line from corner to corner x2, this gives you a X make a hole in the centre and put the small diameter bolt through and tighten the nut tight.

Next cut off all four corners of the square.

Now you need to cut out four triangular sides..4"...100cm base and a 4"...100cm height to the point. Yes you are making a pyramid. Please mark the cap stone and draw an all seeing eye on it.

If you are using card that is not water proof..tape your pyramid together on the inside it will last longer.

Only tape up to the line for the cap stone.

Next tape the square with the corners cut off to the base of the pyramid with the bolt sticking out.

Hi anybody interested I am nearly finished...

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Hi anybody interested I am nearly finished...

The OP is laughing.

Anyone see anything humorous in that statement?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Just trying to cheer my self up..... is that Ok ???

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontlaughthink
reply to post by butcherguy

Just trying to cheer my self up..... is that Ok ???

That all depends. It depends on what you give us.

You are obviously stringing us along.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Anything that involves sticking cardboard in water (won't even get started on the all-seeing eye deal) is bound to fail.

Water + paper product = sudden failure.

This thread is a waste of time if you're taking it seriously, but if you're in it for laughs, it's perfect!

edit on 24-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Get a container with one inch of water in it, the container has to be wide enough and deep enough for the pyramid to fit completely inside, if it will not fit inside you will get wet...
is that funny maybe not.

Pick up your pyramid and cut of the top with the all seeing eye on because it's only a symbol and it stops it working.....That sounds familiar...oh well.

So now you have a pyramid with a small square at the top... and a base with all four corners cut :- a hole at each corner.... yes?

Turn your pyramid upside down and if you have a battery powered drill (just to test your pyramid) ("don't use a drill plugged into the mains electricity you could die.")

Just put the small square of the pyramid in the water and spin it and water will come through the top four holes in the big square , spin it with your fingers

The movement of water is caused by centrifugal force.... some physicists call it a false force.. but it works so that will do for me.

I am tired, Have fun and Good night.
edit on 24-9-2012 by dontlaughthink because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Fail.

I suppose I shouldn't have expected any more from ATS.

Now for a perpetual motion machine that actually works.....

We all know that if you drop a piece of buttered toast that it will always land buttered side down. It's one of those annoying facts of physics that we live with, day-to-day.

Now, we also know that a cat - when dropped - will always land on it's feet.

All we have to do is attach a piece of buttered toast to the back of the cat with the buttered side facing up.

Now we simply drop the cat and watch the wonder of nature as the cats natural instinct to land on its feet is counteracted by the toasts natural tendency to land buttered side down.....We are ultimately left with a feline hovering above the ground in a permanent state of rotation.

edit on 24/9/2012 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
A "V gate" with rare earth magnets is the closest thing I've seen to a working perpetual motion machine. Saying perpetual equates to Infinite or permanent is an argument of semantics. In perpetual motion machines; it typically equates to not requiring consumable energy to stay in motion...

But in the case of this thread; and what the OP has stated it requires...a spoon, cardboard, tape and water...This is describing more of a: perpetual moron machine, than anything.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

You sound like a young John Lear. (If you don't know who he is do some ATS research).

He used to paste a snippet at a time just like you are doing.

Unlike Mr Lear, you sound like a real Muppet.

Bring back the "FOE" button.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

Awesomeness.

My wife will not be impressed with what is about to happen to her cat.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
Now for a perpetual motion machine that actually works.....

We all know that if you drop a piece of buttered toast that it will always land buttered side down. It's one of those annoying facts of physics that we live with, day-to-day.

Now, we also know that a cat - when dropped - will always land on it's feet.

All we have to do is attach a piece of buttered toast to the back of the cat with the buttered side facing up.

Now we simply drop the cat and watch the wonder of nature as the cats natural instinct to land on its feet is counteracted by the toasts natural tendency to land buttered side down.....We are ultimately left with a feline hovering above the ground in a permanent state of rotation.

Unless you have access to an infinate "fall" you have an ultimate "FAIL".

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thebel
I would like to see Perpetual motion machine, but that is impossible. Motion is energy, and energy doesn't spawn from nothingness. All the Perpetual motion machines I have seen stop at some point.

If they work, our physics are wrong and science is failure

The perpetual motion machine you live on has not stopped. Much of science has been wrong through out history. Our physics knowledge is simply limited.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Sorry to burst your bubble. but there is no such thing as a perpetual motion machine. Perpetual motion machines require energy to start it up, and after that initial start up, it will run forever by itself. Magnets run out of their magnetism eventually, thus you need to put more energy in. Using batteries = not perpetual motion. Overall every perpetual motion device loses energy over time, perpetual motion means that it would maintain the same energy throughout, thus not possible as of yet. There is no way to control all the energy. There are just to many factors to keep at an absolute level to ever truly create one.

And you can keep going on to say that the motion of the ball will recharge the magnet but that is bull. There is such thing as friction and gravity and air resistance, so there would always be a loss unless the system could somehow create more energy than used, though we that has never been done before.

If any one could do that, i'd praise them as a god. but for now.....this is all nonsense.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Our earth doesn't exist as perpetual motion. It just takes a long time to stop. eventually our solar system will die, our galaxy will die. But you could say the universe exists in perpetual motion as we can't prove or disprove that a universe could die. None of us could live for the eons required to prove it.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Svipdagr

I can see free energy from the Sun just about as perpetual and eternal as most anyone
on the planet might experience. Energy from the Sun has been proposed but never
realized, unless in secret, even from the night side of the Earth.

So just about perpetual and eternal, for limited life individuals, is a fact and not fiction only
secret.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join