It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100 year Anniperversary of the FED Summed Up Here....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Let me start this thread with a famous quote.

A picture is worth a thousand words.

If this is true, I have plenty of opinion about the job the FED has done in their 100 years of managing the worlds money and the economy. I will now go right into my rant.
Here is my thousand word ‘picture’ essay.

i528.photobucket.com...

Well, Some still speak of the charter ending, I found bad news about that on ATS Here.

This is codified in the United States Code, 12 U.S.C. § 341. See www.law.cornell.edu...

This is where it stands today. Each of the U.S. Federal Reserve Banks can only be dissolved by an act of Congress or "forfeiture of franchise for violation of law."

So it looks like the FED got a 20 year charter on 23 dec. 1913 and on 25 feb. 1927, this was changed to perpetual..

Ahh...Perpetuity.....

If only the definition pertaining was the same as that regarding Annuities....The charter would have ended by the 1930's at the latest.

But alas, there seems to be a definition of law, which provides the definition used. Allowing this group to make our money and charge us usury is an eternal green light that if ever it should turn read, b the time this FED Reserve business comes to a halt, they would have already made off with the treasury by legal (not lawful) looting as they did when confiscating all the gold, by way of pen.

It is as if the Federal Reserve members, employees and their ilk were infested with Munchausen syndrome by proxy veteran interrogators with Masters Degrees from The Guantanamo Bay detention camp.

We, Americans, Canadians, Europeans, Gilligan, The Skipper too, The Millionaire and
his Wife, The Movie Star, The Professor, and Mary Anne, and all of us 'non-members of the club' (paraphrasing that which was so eloquently stated by the late great George Carlin), marooned on this planet we call Earth are their Proxy, Adolescent, Child Victims, suffering never-ending monetary theft in lieu of physical torture for the perpetuity of the FED.

The torture is outsourced to the IRS. Theirs are the tactics used by organized crime families. Mafia would be another term, but it has been proven there is no such thing. Agents can force entry into homes and businesses without warrant or cause, take anything, whether applicable or not, seizing assets at will, and this has literally destroyed subjective de facto law abiding citizens finacially, socially and spiritually.

This is how a corrupt monopoly’s revolving door Banker CEO’s/Treasury Dept. F-ups that are all above the law and under no other authority or jurisdiction of consequence roll.
INTIMIDATION.

Find out the entire scoop at the link below.
A long, worthy read, and every word should be read.

The article’s value is worth much more than a US gold standard dollar or a $50.00 Federal Reserve Note,
and for those who don’t know, the 1/35th Oz gold dollar is worth $50.00 today just in weight.

The Federal Reserve Note Dollar, only worth 2 cents, no matter how much it may or may not weigh..

This is why it makes no sense to allow the charter to exist, except to those who control and make the money.
It is as counterfeit as a Hawaiian with a Connecticut Social Security Number.

MONEY

Here is an excerpt.

Hitler needed an entire army of brown shirts to cowe the sissified German people into submission. Over here in the land of the free and home of the brave all it took was the Internal Revenue Service. Armed with the THREAT of their nine million page manual, friendly little, beady-eyed Internal Revenue Agents can bust into your home and steal all the money tucked away under your mattress and make you testify against yourself just as if the Constitution had never -- ever -- been written.

Hitler's Storm Troopers didn't even come close to making goosebumps as big as the IRS does. Every pre-war German still alive will testify under oath that THEY resisted. Over here even tough guys like Al Capone folded under the pressure of IRS agents.

Something else that I find appalling, but not unexpected, is in VOL 6 CHAPTER 2000 - MAINTAINING TREASURY'S GENERAL ACCOUNT.

2040.20b - Negative Adjustments. A negative

adjustment is made when the total amount

(checks, cash, etc.) received by a bank is

LESS than the amount reported on the SF 215.

The depositary makes a negative adjustment by

preparing an SF 5515 (Appendix 2) and

charging the difference or the amount of the

unpaid item against the balance in Treasury's

General Account. No service charges, returned

check charges, or non-sufficient fund charges

will be entered on the SF 5515.

So it is clear in the instructions that the FED will not be charged for returned checks, NSF, or service charges.
HELL NO!

Also, in the following instruction regarding the ‘pay to’ legend,

2040.30 - Processing Treasury Checks.

The endorsement of

each Treasury check charged against Treasury's

General Account will include the following legend:

"Pay to the order of the Treasury of the United

States. Prior endorsement guaranteed."

Why the Prior Endorsement Guarantee?

Prior to 1933? Is that the guarantee? Or prior to losing the gold standard, so the endorsement is guaranteed with gold??

Or prior endorsement, as in Greenspan?

I know mine is just sarcasm, words if you will. Theirs, sticks and stones, prison guards and for-profit prisons if you will.

Lastly on this Volume 6 instruction manual there is an instruction that seems…well..check it out

If the depositary has been

instructed to transfer the excess

funds by bank draft, the TFS Form

12 will be completed and reported

on TFS Form 17 under "Abstract of

Charges." The TFS Form 12 will be

sent to the Reports Control Section

with the original of the TFS Form

17. The TFS Form 12a, copies 12b

and 12c, and the bank draft will be

sent to the applicable FRB. In this

instance the TFS Form 12a (credit)

is NOT TO BE REPORTED on the TFS

Form 17.

*NOTE: Emphasis THEIRS – NOT MINE!
See they don’t want TSF Form 12a to be reported because IT’S A CREDIT!!
Not that it should matter since the FED has tax exemptions on all monies, profit or other.
But I suppose a few million in excess funds that are returned to a reserve bank on a draft could easily be divvied up between the ‘good ol’ boys’ at said reserve, and have a unbridled night on the town before the ink dries on the day’s 1.3 Billion in new FR notes.

join