It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Karla Turner and UFO Abductions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Have you ever noticed that "abductees" always wake up in their beds, right where they were "abducted?" Notice how all victims experience the same thing? That is because they are having a demonic possession.

I just made a video on this subject matter (not safe for work):
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I'm actually going to apologize to ET, the ones that I was very alarmed by, because much of literature and negative things, that's not ET. That is para military. And while some negativity might exist in ufology, to me that reminds me of the pentagram I read about on the Coast to Coast radio website near area 51. In other words, they may be opening gates and putting lower astral or negative entities into hybrid bodies, in the black operations here on earth.

But, when we moved here 2008, had no doctor for a time, but got one faster than average apparently due to going to the walk in clinic with my right breast swollen and felt wrong. And ended up with a mammogram in Jan I believe that year. By that time the swelling was down and they didn't find anything.

But, April 2009, we had a major abduction and next morning painful wounds. My kids had needle mark over the big artery below their elbows, my second oldest son, then 18, had missing time while up. I knew the night before we would be abducted, it was info they had given me I suspect, and I stayed up very late, then went to bed, the covers moved and a female grey met my mind, and told me that I had a choice, wake or sleep. I choose sleep.

I had a huge chunk out of my foot, and a painful red burn under my right arm, lymph gland area, that was like a radiation burn.

I have a very strong suspicion that I was totally wrong about that whole experience. That in fact, it was to help me.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
Thanks for your authoritative reply.

I doubt 'authoritative' is a good word to describe my reply, but hey you probably don't trust anybody, that is ok because I don't immediately either. Let's pay attention to one fact - you still don't know what the physical evidence is.

It appears that is they they wanted it to be, maybe because they knew it would cause too much arguing and debate in among non believers.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I just read this free online book yesterday and it was quite informative;

www.alienabductionhelp.com...

Just press 'BOOK'in the left column.
She never states it but I believe she was a Starseed.

In this book she states that she discovered military psychics pretending to be 'aliens'. I have my own theories why they are doing that. I think most of it is to do with power. Power over the 'useless eaters'.

It is a very complicated subject and I am starting to believe there may well be ETs; human ones and non humans.
How we can tell who is going to be nice or not, will be the next big question.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

Originally posted by The Shrike
Thanks for your authoritative reply.

I doubt 'authoritative' is a good word to describe my reply, but hey you probably don't trust anybody, that is ok because I don't immediately either. Let's pay attention to one fact - you still don't know what the physical evidence is.

It appears that is they they wanted it to be, maybe because they knew it would cause too much arguing and debate in among non believers.

The difference between the way you and I think is that I'm not a believer and I'm a stickler for evidence and I don't buy hearsay regardless of how sincere it sounds or how "nice" the person claiming is. You have no evidence
even for one alleged alien abduction but you shill
for those who make the claims. Trust is in the details. Show me, show the world, physical evidence. You know that you will not be able to do so.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
For those interested that might not know him...a hero of mine, Phil Schneider. Murdered for what he knew and tried to warn about. He say's the same thing about Aliens. The ones he dealt w/ are not nice.

A little of Phil's story...

www.burlingtonnews.net...
edit on 28-9-2012 by tracehd1 because: Sp chk

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Yes, the lack of physical evidence is definitely something. But think about this, if someone who have been a victim of something at this magnitude and powerless to provide any proof would you disregard the call for help or try to figure out if he/she might be telling the truth? I am curious because despite the lack of evidence to support these claims is there evidence to support a delusional person or outright lies? Did she really take a lie detector test? Is there anything other than the lack of physical evidence to disregard her story? I mean for a person like Greer you can outright see that he is just spreading bull# for money, disinformation, fame etc. etc. It's very obvious. I would be curious to understand why Karla Turner kept pushing ther story..
edit on 28-9-2012 by bilb_o because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join