It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US taxpayers paid more to Israeli defense budget than Israelis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Seriously whetrn people here are starving. Not sure where you are from but the money would be better spent at home.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FailedProphet

Sorry about the typo in the previous post.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

I personally think Israel should get nothing from us. When they chose to create secret nukes, in my opinion, we should have cut ties. Either the nukes or our support not both.

Funny you should mention that, because it is actually illegal to give foreign aid to a country that secretly develops nuclear weapons. Oh, by the way, get them to admit that they have them.

I'm not a fan of foreign aid at all. Stuff like that is for charity. I have no desire for my government to rob me and re-distribute my money for what they consider to be beneficial. In fact some absurdly high percentage of our foreign aid is weapons, often given to both sides of sworn-enemy factions.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

FailedProphet, just wanted to make sure you're still alive. This thread died a quick death and I'm not sure why other than nobody will post an opinion for fear the mossad will be on them. We're targeted now so we need to keep tabs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join