It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia, Egypt, UFO's and an Expanding Earth.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Nice video.thanks for this posting.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
S&F for later viewing!
Sounds very interesting!!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by nothingwrong

Isn't that all there ever is.
Talk of UFOs.
That video solves nothing so why do they get involved.
Perhaps I shall view the video if the UFO is involved for such a short time.
The problem is that such great work that might go into the video is tainted buy the UFO.
I just don't get the whole come on business.
Hopefully I'll check out those video.

The UFO ships are necessarily avoided by the nebulous nomenclature to avoid the
fact real hardware exists and must remain secret and never talked about.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I'm sure there are interpretations slanted to the buyers persuasion.
www.youtube.com...

Dr. Barry Fell found world wide writings from Roman and pre Roman times.
Egyptian markings may also be in the American west.

Just human activity and nothing spiritual going on or special and mostly going after gold.

edit on 9/26/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Please note Australia was the south western corner of lemuria. That is why it is the oldest land.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Same reason America west was the east coast of lemuria.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by frenzy4444
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Same reason America west was the east coast of lemuria.

Google Check:
www.google.com...

Lemuria (continent) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemuria_(continent) Though Lemuria is no longer considered a valid scientific hypothesis, it has .... of the continent of Lemuria as stretching from the east coast of Africa across the ...

But I only viewed the first video.
The 3rd one seems to have the Earth going into shape.

The first one was all about different necklaces being different UFO ships.
What was the biggest thing in the hum drum life of the ancients: jewelery.

So Egypt used ordinary ships to go around the world but the need for UFO
left turns puts down any good ancient findings like all they really wanted was gold.
Now that free energy and Tesla ships are a reality they have to be hidden using
all our oil and gas increases to be spent on phony UFO stories.

edit on 9/27/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

In 599BC some Israelites from the Tribe of Ephraim, escaped Nebuchadnezzar through Egypt and then onto the Arabian Sea into the Indian Ocean and over the South Pacific Ocean and landed on the Western Shores of South America at Colombia near the Panama Border. In 400 years ,they were a great nation and sailed back over
the South Pacific Ocean to colonize the Islands and Australia-thus is the origin of the Polynesians and the
aborigines of Australia. The great nation in 400 years had spread northward to cover the Middle America and Mexico
as well as Colombia, Panama and even farther south towards what is now Peru and Chili. They spoke and wrote
in The Middle-High Egyptian Language that Necho II spoke and wrote. Also Hebrew and Phoenicean Languages
were a part of the Language.About 598 BC the fourth son of King Zedekiah escaped Nebuchadnezzar too by
way of the Atlantic Ocean and landed near Missisippi and became a great nation to the North of the Ephraimites.
Israel had close ties to Egypt during the war with Nebuchadnezzar . That is why the 4th son of Zedekiah also spoke Egyptian but brought the Laws of Moses with him to the Americas, and he was from the Tribe of Judah.
The 4th son of Zedekiah left Egypt with an Egyptian and Phoenicean Crew ,with a few other Jews by way
of the mediterannean Sea to the Atlantic Ocean or by circumnavigating Africa through the Reed Sea , hugging
the Eastern Shoreline of Africa around the Cape of Good Hope and over toward Brazil and then onto the Carribean Sea.The Americas were populated by descendants of Ephraim and Judah, Egyptians and Phoeniceans who
colonized Polynesia and Australia ~ 200 BC. The Missisipian Jews -Phoeniceans-Egyptians joined with the Ephraimites to include North America and Canada in that Great Nation that came over in 599 BC.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The aboriginals talk about an age long ago they lived in called the dreamtime. Im speculating here when i say my judgment tells me there is a link between the Dream time and the age of atlantis. I think the Sphinx and great pyramids were built in the time of the dreamtime. There is a connection, and the aboriginals were a big part of it. Then something happened and all that age was lost.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join