It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Dam hit Enter.

Anyhow I have been for the last 4 days had this dream and it goes like this, kinda movie like but anyway

I am out the back of my house mowing the lawns it is a hot day, and something shadows the sun, i look up and there is something huge. Not sure what it is but I look at my 13yo son and say this is it.

And that is the entire dream.

Added a feeling of something not feeling right but just cant put a finger on it.

11:11

edit on 24-9-2012 by Legion2024 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Sounds like it wasn't a very good dream. Bummer.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legion2024

That's what I call a perfect night's sleep.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by BlutAusNord

lol I sleep well every night, no matter what I am dreaming, I have somewhat been able to influence my dreams since i was a child but his one is just so abrupt and the sensation of realism is daunting.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Just wondering, did you wake up at 11:11 or something? Why is the 11:11 included?
I would assume whatever you saw was some form of craft, or possibly whatever effect we may get when we make the alignment with the center of the galaxy on Dec. 21 at 11:11.
Try putting mugwort under your pillow before bed to increase your dream awareness to try and pursue it more.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Legion2024

Did it immediately became cold when this large object came between you and the sun?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
This is why the dream is daunting, I am normally able to somewhat influence my dreams but this one i am unable to as it is a short dream. I am dreaming it with out being in a deep sleep and have awoken up after only 50mins of going to bed.

No sensation of coldness but the look on my sons face is somewhat out of place. not blank but "waiting".dam it is so hard to explain.

The 11:11 and another 3:03 are now prominent times for some reason in real life, not sure why.

new topics

top topics

join