It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think i just met god/spirit guide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
This is my first post in a long time, i have been lurking around in the shadows. But now i finally have something worth sharing. Wasn't sure on which topic to put under so MODS please move in need.

Brief:
So, I have been having a bit of trouble lately emotionally, trying to understand and work out my life. My whole world has been turned upside down this year, especially the differences between me and my partner.
And this is coming from an already spiritually inclined person.

I have been quite distressed for a couple of months and the past week i have barely slept. I have what i believe could be the dark night of the soul. AGAIN!
Not sure if you can get it twice or not but it sucks either way.....

I used to be so in tune and everything used to just work. I had questionable guidance from time to time. But for a good 6 months i have had nothing, which has had me question my sanity and what has actually happened in my life.

I have lost everything now. my job, my transport, just a few seconds ago my girlfriend of 3 years. The past few weeks, i cannot find anything that has interested me. I just exist, in this void.

Heres where it gets interesting!

Saturday night i was up late with some friends/family. Trying to pretend i was enjoying myself. When really every time i was spoken to, my mind was wondering what the hell it was gonna do, In out and out of depressive spirals.
This had been going on for about 2 days and was very strong.

I was sitting at the table silent, just thinking. And then something happened. It was like a bell went off in my head. "Do you feel that?" i said to my sister in law. "It feels like something is about to happen".
She mentioned she felt the same, while everyone else sat quietly doing their own thing.

I then sat their for a minute or two, continuing my thought process.

I then noticed a piece of paper in front of me, so i picked up a pen.

"Sqaures and circles, only squares and circles." okay... squares and circles it is.

I started laying out some marking dots and drawing in squares, each square had a circle that had the same circumference so it fit perfectly in the square. The squares inside where then divided by 4 and replaced with more squares and circles.

"This is similar to crop circles" i thought, as the picture began to take shape.

Now, i'm not sure how long this actually took, i'm guessing 4-6 hours. All i know is did not put that pen down till i was finished.

"HOLY S***T" as i put down the pen.

Everyone one gathered around me at this point to look at what i had been doing all these hours.
Theirs jaws just dropped. And they stood their almost in shock, as did i.

"What the hell did i just do" i thought, as some one else said.

"Oh my god" said my sister, "That's a mandala"

I was familiar with the word from ancient literature but was not familiar with the meaning.

Another bell went off in my head, and my eyes lit up.

Is this direct contact?

This is my final outcome.

To me it looks very similar to a crop circle, and i for some reason i take great pride with this piece of art. It resonates with me and others, and i noticed it even scared my girlfriend when she looked at it. I looked up the definitions of Mandala's and i am confident my spirit guide took over to get this message through as i was not listening. I believe this to be his is my strongest connection so far.

I believe the message was to stop ignoring my true path. "You've learnt what you need to from your partner and its time to move on, stop holding on."

A little bit on the personal side, but i thought it was worthy knowledge for people out their.

Enjoy

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
It looks alot like the Sahasrara, the Crown Chakra, though it has the colors of Muladhara, the lowest chakra.
It's very cool. You should meditate on it some more.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Wow. So this was basically just channeled to you? Did you have any artistic ability before this? Or did it just kind of 'happen'?

It's beautiful.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
Wow. So this was basically just channeled to you? Did you have any artistic ability before this? Or did it just kind of 'happen'?

It's beautiful.

Pretty much, i remember feeling out of it as i picked up the pen, and when i finished i just looked at it and just thought, what the hell just happened, as i snapped back to reality.

I can draw, and used to when i was younger, but never did anything like this.

Thank you, i think so also!

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I envy you. I have no connection or contact with good spirits, whatsoever.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Its good you found time to make a thread and new song and YT video during your times of trouble. Four days isnt really that much of a break from posting ,but I wish you well with your new found spirit guide /

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by hoonsince89

Wow.

This looks to me like some form of direct contact.

It is beautiful and ever-so inspiring.

As someone posted earlier, you should meditate on this....

I've been lurking for a while too, finding it hard to find or create a thread with any purpose but this one just stuck out to me.

Thank you for sharing such a fascinating story.

Peace

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

OP, I know exactly where your comming from. Ever since I was a child I experenced weird visions . Being adopted , my foster family used to joke that I was found on their doorstep when staying at their cabin in the wilds of Washington State and later submitted paperwork to the state to request adoption They said they were almost hypnotised by looking at me and that they knew i was a special child .I guess a full year went by and no one ever came to claim me so my parents were allowed to adopt me. I never believed them until I started experencing and reading into these visions I would have. I realized that they corrilated wit the full moon!! Which ended up leading me to read into Lycan mythology. After years of research I actually joined a Wiccan community who welcomed me with open arms and said my visions were a gift from the Gods of the natural order and that they sensed very powerful spirit energy emminating from my spirit. The following summer we attended a sweat lodge and hosted a very powerfull ceremony trying to summon a spirit guide to guide me to my destiny. During the sweat we all had very powerfull visions, aided by psycotropic all natural insense. My Spirit Animal came to me...I was expected a Wolf due to all my reading on Lycan lore But it was a bat!! Others in the room asked me about my experence and I was approached by one of the members Grandfather who was a Hopi Indian Shaman He explained to me about what my vision meant and called me one of the Lunar Children or heppandone lunis in Native Hopi tounge. He told me stories of long ago 2 rival families who roamed the northwest...both were very powerfull in the art of Indian shamanism. Both families were at war with eachother for 6 generations. After one of the elders of one family was killed hunting in the middle of the night The rival family set a curse on them to never be able to walk again in the sun and to forever roam in the darkness...the crazy thing is..It worked. The Rival family was furious that they were cursed and vowed their revenge. They prayed to the gods of old to enact revenge and sacrificed whatever humanity they had left to ensure that the other family suffered. During a full moon the curse was complete and the other family whos family crest was represented by the wolf was cursed to walk forever in that form (The wolf) whenever a full moon rose. . The battle did not end there..cursed to roam their lives with this curse the 2 families waged their vengence against eachother at every turn until one generation 2 children from oppisite families encountered eachother while collecting berries. They fell in love and were shunned by thier families for such a betrayl..they both loved eachother eternally and overlooked the long standing rivalry and eachothers curses. He believed that it was possible that I could have been decended from this union and that my visions were my inner spirit awaking my powers! Regardless OP please U2U if you want to discuss more...we may be connected and not even know it.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by solids0be

Not being rude but blocks of text like that are very hard to read and hard on the eye, break it down into paragraphs the next time please.

I'm only saying what others are thinking.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Its a nice picture which I have no idea if its something you may have seen before but I feel its just a picture based upon emotions that were / are pent up in you. You were searching for a reason and I think your brain simply gave you what you wanted.

I'm not being rude I'm just saying it as a non spiritual person and how I see it, I tend to find that people become spiritual out of desperation a lot of the time, others become spiritual because of their play with mind altering substances and others simply exploring other possibilities.

Sadly I think the brain creates a lot of what people tend to take as signs...

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

Not being rude but blocks of text like that are very hard to read and hard on the eye, break it down into paragraphs the next time please.

It needed to be said - Perfectly spiritual and meaningful text goes unread because of grammatical errors and spelling mishaps. If there is something that you want to say so badly, learn how to say it properly so that you get the attention you deserve.

From there, spread the message! Communication is the key!

As far as this post and the photos go, I struggle very much with the idea that these things happen genuinely these days. We are fed mountains of this kind of brainwashing from TV, books and movies - The Chosen One, receives a message, a sign, draws and scribbles it everywhere, blah, blah, blah.

Before you roast me for my sinicism, please note that I also sympathize with those of you that supposedly have. How can we be sure, through all of this media noise and influence that these "contacts" and inspirations are really genuine?

Originality is basically an extinct concept in of itself. Marvel and DC own the rights to every single possible combination of super hero powers, so how can a new one be introduced by an aspiring artist?

I’m getting off topic so back to the point: Like I must tell my kids every day, keep drawing, writing and thinking, never stop. Do it for the sake of doing it and forget what happens beyond the walls of your studio. It's a gift, period.

Just when you think your art is unoriginal, remember that there are hundreds of millions (billions?) of humans that wish they could draw but can't. They wish they could express free thought, but can't.

Meditate - Ask for the truth and guidance - Bring goodness of thought into your surroundings and good things will be your reward.

edit on 25-9-2012 by Eldensword because: ...Saying it more properlier...

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I believe the message was to stop ignoring my true path. "You've learnt what you need to from your partner and its time to move on, stop holding on."

A little bit on the personal side, but i thought it was worthy knowledge for people out their.

I think you got the message loud and clear, friend. Starred and Flagged. That is a beautiful piece of art, and know this, I think to Medieval Renaissance Artists also got these messages. I'll bet if you meditate on the image you will get more, a lot more.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Wow, interesting story! would love to meet a shaman one day!

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Its a nice picture which I have no idea if its something you may have seen before but I feel its just a picture based upon emotions that were / are pent up in you. You were searching for a reason and I think your brain simply gave you what you wanted.

I'm not being rude I'm just saying it as a non spiritual person and how I see it, I tend to find that people become spiritual out of desperation a lot of the time, others become spiritual because of their play with mind altering substances and others simply exploring other possibilities.

Sadly I think the brain creates a lot of what people tend to take as signs...

Everyone has their own opinion, know offense taken. I do agree with you that people become spiritual out of desperation, and alot of the time that leads to getting hooked on a false religion and getting even more lost.

But in saying that, our guides dont need to constantly reassure us when we are on the right path, hence we dont notice them as much. Its when we get into trouble you start to realize their presence.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eldensword

It needed to be said - Perfectly spiritual and meaningful text goes unread because of grammatical errors and spelling mishaps. If there is something that you want to say so badly, learn how to say it properly so that you get the attention you deserve.

As far as this post and the photos go, I struggle very much with the idea that these things happen genuinely these days. We are fed mountains of this kind of brainwashing from TV, books and movies - The Chosen One, receives a message, a sign, draws and scribbles it everywhere, blah, blah, blah.

Before you roast me for my sinicism, please note that I also sympathize with those of you that supposedly have. How can we be sure, through all of this media noise and influence that these "contacts" and inspirations are really genuine?

Originality is basically an extinct concept in of itself. Marvel and DC own the rights to every single possible combination of super hero powers, so how can a new one be introduced by an aspiring artist?

I’m getting off topic so back to the point: Like I must tell my kids every day, keep drawing, writing and thinking, never stop. Do it for the sake of doing it and forget what happens beyond the walls of your studio. It's a gift, period.

Just when you think your art is unoriginal, remember that there are hundreds of millions (billions?) of humans that wish they could draw but can't. They wish they could express free thought, but can't.

Meditate - Ask for the truth and guidance - Bring goodness of thought into your surroundings and good things will be your reward.

I know what you mean, i generally will not believe anything i read until i experience it myself. But its just one thing after the other the past few years. 5 years ago i never would have ever in believed channeling & spirits where possible. But after all the things Ive experienced id be in complete denial to reject it.

"Like I must tell my kids every day, keep drawing, writing and thinking, never stop. Do it for the sake of doing it and forget what happens beyond the walls of your studio. It's a gift, period." and you got that right!

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

I think you got the message loud and clear, friend. Starred and Flagged. That is a beautiful piece of art, and know this, I think to Medieval Renaissance Artists also got these messages. I'll bet if you meditate on the image you will get more, a lot more.

Thanks auto-wrench, means alot coming from you after reading some of your stuff!

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
Its good you found time to make a thread and new song and YT video during your times of trouble. Four days isnt really that much of a break from posting ,but I wish you well with your new found spirit guide /

Oh i forgot about that post, aside from that, its been a while

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated
I envy you. I have no connection or contact with good spirits, whatsoever.

with good spirits? so your getting pestered by the bad ones?

Nothing stopping you from establishing a better connection.
Meditate alot and get yourself in tune, most of all, just believe it can be done.
All those things you see in the corner of your eye, or here in the back of your mind, pay attention and dont dismiss

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Excuse me but not all of us are native english speakers, maybe you should stop assuming with all your negative energy and instead learn to look past minor grammatical errors. I was just trying to pass along my story to help the OP understand that he/she is not alone and more and more of us are experencing vivid dreams/visions as we closer to the galactic alignment. My personal experences are unique to me and I dont see how pointing out something as minor as lack of paragraphs helps OP at all and it only shows that you put more importance in the delivery then the substance of a message. Shame on you you could have just read my comment and continues but im out raged that 2 posters had tha gaul to point this out. Especially with the numerous other posts on ATS that have the same format...never have i seen others called out ion such a manner. If i decide that I dont want to use paragraphs that my own choice and I dont see how that matters at all. If your eyes hurt from trying to read my message Im truely sorry but I could read it just fine..So maybe instead of being so synical you should have your eyes checked out instead. Really im getting to the point where im tempted to stop posting on this forum due to the constant negatibvity of other posters....im half tempted to think that most posters on ATS are actually trolls and disinformation agents...if this was an attempt to attack my credibility im extremely insulted, it is uncalled for and childish and this kind of thinking goes against the sites motto of "DENY IGNORANCE". But you obviously dont care about that or about other peoples feelings. Im going to pray for you...seriously because I think that you may be a agent of evil sent to attack my post andtake away from people that are truely trying to enlighten themselfs on this site. FOR SHAME seriously, I hope that maybe one day that you make some minor errors in your writing and another poster returns the favor of attacking your post not for the content but the context. These kind of personal attacks should not be allowed and should be discouraged by other posters as well. Please do not reply to any of my posts again with this kind of attitude im serious because I wont stand for this kind of disrespect. I am very spiratually connected especially due to my native american back round, my people have suffered and have strived to overcome by holding strongly to the beliefs that i talked about. These Shamans are no joke, they were slected by the tribe because of validated proof of their connection with nature and with the spirit realm. I had many more stories to share on this topic but now I will simply keep them to myself or until I find someone who repeating them will be worthwhile instead of falling on DEAF ears. OP im truely sorry for this having to happen in your wonderfull thread, I wish you the best in your spirtual endevors and I hope that you find your connection with your chosen spirit guide. If you live in a community near Native american reservations I highly recommend trying to contact the local shaman and seeing if they will take you in and help you on your way to finding spiritual enlightenment. In todays day and age of people getting caught up in the hum drum day in and day out life style it is very important that SPECIAL people like ourselfs ignore this misdirection and stay connected with our spiritual roots.

~PEACE and love to Gaia

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by solids0be

Excuse me but not all of us are native english speakers, maybe you should stop assuming with all your negative energy and instead learn to look past minor grammatical errors. I was just trying to pass along my story to help the OP understand that he/she is not alone and more and more of us are experencing vivid dreams/visions as we closer to the galactic alignment. My personal experences are unique to me and I dont see how pointing out something as minor as lack of paragraphs helps OP at all and it only shows that you put more importance in the delivery then the substance of a message. Shame on you you could have just read my comment and continues but im out raged that 2 posters had tha gaul to point this out. Especially with the numerous other posts on ATS that have the same format...never have i seen others called out ion such a manner. If i decide that I dont want to use paragraphs that my own choice and I dont see how that matters at all. If your eyes hurt from trying to read my message Im truely sorry but I could read it just fine..So maybe instead of being so synical you should have your eyes checked out instead. Really im getting to the point where im tempted to stop posting on this forum due to the constant negatibvity of other posters....im half tempted to think that most posters on ATS are actually trolls and disinformation agents...if this was an attempt to attack my credibility im extremely insulted, it is uncalled for and childish and this kind of thinking goes against the sites motto of "DENY IGNORANCE". But you obviously dont care about that or about other peoples feelings. Im going to pray for you...seriously because I think that you may be a agent of evil sent to attack my post andtake away from people that are truely trying to enlighten themselfs on this site. FOR SHAME seriously, I hope that maybe one day that you make some minor errors in your writing and another poster returns the favor of attacking your post not for the content but the context. These kind of personal attacks should not be allowed and should be discouraged by other posters as well. Please do not reply to any of my posts again with this kind of attitude im serious because I wont stand for this kind of disrespect. I am very spiratually connected especially due to my native american back round, my people have suffered and have strived to overcome by holding strongly to the beliefs that i talked about. These Shamans are no joke, they were slected by the tribe because of validated proof of their connection with nature and with the spirit realm. I had many more stories to share on this topic but now I will simply keep them to myself or until I find someone who repeating them will be worthwhile instead of falling on DEAF ears. OP im truely sorry for this having to happen in your wonderfull thread, I wish you the best in your spirtual endevors and I hope that you find your connection with your chosen spirit guide. If you live in a community near Native american reservations I highly recommend trying to contact the local shaman and seeing if they will take you in and help you on your way to finding spiritual enlightenment. In todays day and age of people getting caught up in the hum drum day in and day out life style it is very important that SPECIAL people like ourselfs ignore this misdirection and stay connected with our spiritual roots.

~PEACE and love to Gaia

I dont think they where trying to put you down, just inform...
People will avoid reading your statements because of the lack of form, and in turn your good information may go to waste.
Thank you for input, very interesting never the less.
edit on 26-9-2012 by hoonsince89 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-9-2012 by hoonsince89 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join