It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

very strange happening last night

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I think that Raccoons, Foxes and any other local wild animals should be ruled out before we can even begin discussing the possibility of this being a wild ghoul encounter.

Not that I'm not believing your story, but we do tend to come to irrational answers when we are faced with a creature that we don't recognize. It could have just been a Raccoon, or maybe even a cat fight.

If you really want to find out what this thing was then, maybe you could place some trail cameras (if you have the equipment) or you can just be on the lookout for any suspicious noises.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Hey its enought !
please can we communicate like adults ?
its not highschool anymore
this thread was really interesting and now its half derailed on the first page

OP looking forward to your other threads
if you have other experiences like this .. please continu sharing with us on ATS

edit on 9/24/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
ok lets get this back on track...anyone have any relevant information or ideas as to what this could have been?

i do not have a camera i can just put outside to film anything...

im hoping this was just a prank, really...it would be a huge relief to me if it was, but until i know for sure, im not making any assumptions

is there anything in cryptozoology that fits the description i gave? anything at all? something that is big enough to bang into vehicles and make a loud enough noise doing that to give the impression of a large animal?

anything at all that makes a hissing sound like what i described?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Hey its enought !
please can we communicate like adults ?
its not highschool anymore
this thread was really interesting and now its completely derailed

It was never interesting. The guy claims he was chased on his peddle bike by something he never saw directly that was making a hissing sound.

----------

Where is his picture or video? Where is his corroborating evidence? The only thing interesting here is the "ATS community"'s reaction.
edit on 24-9-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-9-2012 by alien because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by studythem1
ok lets get this back on track...anyone have any relevant information or ideas as to what this could have been?

i do not have a camera i can just put outside to film anything...

im hoping this was just a prank, really...it would be a huge relief to me if it was, but until i know for sure, im not making any assumptions

is there anything in cryptozoology that fits the description i gave? anything at all? something that is big enough to bang into vehicles and make a loud enough noise doing that to give the impression of a large animal?

anything at all that makes a hissing sound like what i described?

Anything that can help you make closure on it .. is good for me

if you really want to know what was this human throat hissle sound
you say cryptid because you still dont know what it is .. its cryptic to you
want the truth then you have to be open minded on many theories trying to fit what you heard
i think it was some big cat/panther running at you thats my best guess
what do you think ?

many have witness such big cat in their area
been reported many times .. they usualy come out at night to
less afraid of humans because we have literaly build on many big cat properties
their personal area cover a lot square miles of forest

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
i dont know for sure...it would be odd, but im still not satisfied by that explanation...i will have to ask the neighbors, and especially the little girl, what they saw or heard...

then i can get some closure

assuming it was a feral cat or a panther doesn't really get to the bottom of it...

the purpose of asking here was to see if it fit anything unusual at all...if it doesn't then time will tell...

i do not think it was a ghoul, and i did not stop to look at it because it was chasing me...not wise to look behind you when you need to focus on what is in front of you...

if it was a big jungle cat, it would have been on me before i could get away...

also it had more of a lumbering gait from what i could hear...not really speedy...it almost seemed drunk how it crashed into the vehicles in the driveway of these people, not just once, but every time it moved...as if it was sitting in between them to wait for whatever came by...

it did not shuffle like a zombie, it moved more like a drunken boar...

not cats, when they fight or hiss, they sound smaller, even if they crash into trash cans, and they are not tall enough to bump into large trucks and make a large enough thump to sound heavy, like against a pickup truck that has raised suspension...
edit on 24-9-2012 by studythem1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by studythem1

thinking its a ghoul ?

thats why a few members here though you were trolling with this at first
and i though i was giving strange theories sometimes lol
love fallout 3 to but .. very bad exemple you took there and its far from what you heard
looking for something unusual ? please refer to my first post on page 1
my best unsual guest

if you want to make quick closure then think its a big cat which it was lol

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

link   

link   
reply to post by Ben81

no, i dont come here to troll, i come here to read mostly, sometimes debate, but not troll...

and this is not my cup of tea, usually i post in other places on ATS, which have nothing to do with this type of thing,

anyway, i didn't come here to get closure unless it is real, making believe it was a jungle cat doesn't do it for me...

thats almost like telling me to stop asking questions...

i think maybe its better for me to ask around before anything else, then maybe i can post something new after i get more information...

til then i guess i can just keep answering questions...

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Various news sources reporting mountain lions, servals, jaguars and even a possible roaming African lioness!!! From Arizona, California, Ohio and British Columbia (Canada). All within this first week and two days of December 2011

In what state you live ?

Good thing you are fast on your bike
miracle that it didnt catch you for dinner trespassing on their ground
can be very dangerous when its dark

do you remember a yrs ago someone release many wild animal from a local farm
and they went into the forest and later only a few were recapture and the others apparently killed

someone have see 12 monkeys way to much with the release of wild animals from zoos and farm
because the 21 december is approaching

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Billie828
Has anyone considered maybe it was a run for milk or supper or something? I run to the station at that time all the time, and I don't drink. And maybe what the OP heard wasn't quite like the ghoul, but close enough that that made an excellent example?
We're supposed to be denying ignorance, not bashing stories straight outta the gate just because someone used a video game for an example..

thanks billie828, this is one of the better responses to this story im sharing...

and i dont drink, i smoke cigars, but thats my only real vice, and they are not the kind of cigars that make you see things or hear things...just regular tobacco...

i dont do any drugs either, i do get migraines often enough to miss a whole afternoon on weekends though, which means i have to go to the store later than most people would on a bicycle...but thats my choice...i ride for exercise and for economy...i ride to and from work...call me bohemian, frugal, but that doesn't make me some drunk junkie who is underage...

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

i dont care to post exactly where i live, i like my privacy, but it is not on either coast, it is in the Midwest, nowhere near a habitat for large cats, or mountain lions, or any other wild felines...the wildest ones we have are stray house-cats...

if it had been a large cat, i dont think pedaling would have been fast enough, and im pretty fast, but for a predator like a large cat, i would have been dinner...nope, i still do not think it was a cat...

for that matter, it could not have been a large cat if the little girl had time to run inside...she would have been a meal before me...
edit on 24-9-2012 by studythem1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

i didnt ask you your adress

you do seem on the defense a bit to much
trust me you are safe on ATS my friend
i live in Canada Quebec near Montreal so come and get me i dont care lol
just wanted to help you and see what state you live to see if witness have filled reports
of big cats sighting in their area .. i only care about your well being
if you dont want to be helped then so be it
have a good night mate !

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

i know you are trying to help, but im still just a bit ticked off because all the trolls came out to make light of something that really put fear in me last night...its not a joke to me...

anyway, im pretty sure it was not a large cat, too many things dont fit that explanation...

not knocking you for trying to narrow things down a bit, i just really dont think it was a large cat...it would have got the little girl and i would be posting about a cat attack, not some strange unknown creature...predators like that go for the easy prey first, and she would have been killed...

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by studythem1
reply to post by Ben81

i know you are trying to help, but im still just a bit ticked off because all the trolls came out to make light of something that really put fear in me last night...its not a joke to me...

anyway, im pretty sure it was not a large cat, too many things dont fit that explanation...

not knocking you for trying to narrow things down a bit, i just really dont think it was a large cat...it would have got the little girl and i would be posting about a cat attack, not some strange unknown creature...predators like that go for the easy prey first, and she would have been killed...

no joke to me neither
i do feel that you have some deep fear in you
you will probably sleep with a magnum under the pillow now .. right ?

the trick is never to be scared because you lose your complete focus
its there we can make the biggest mistake of our life .. if we are not carefull
but at night it can be really dangerous where ever you are located
the forest is the property of mother nature not humans .. we sleep at night and nature is fully awake
so just dont underestimate her and respect her

and nothing will happen to you

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
so you are sure its not a hissle sound .. like from a cat or any big cat ?
if you are right.. the only other thing it could be .. is from a big reptile
any crocodiles in your area ? did you have a lot of bad weather recently ?
the first thing that got through my mind was a big cat at first .. sorry about that (i live in the north)
its not a reptilian area here lol

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Hi People,

A reminder to keep things civil.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join