Dr Charles Krauthammer - Summation of Obama

page: 1
9

log in

join

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I wanted to pass this on since I found it very enlightening. ".Here are salient facts/opinions about Obama and his administration from a trustworthy conservative source. Even though the following is a summation of what Charles Krauthammer said in the meeting referred to below, I have heard him say much of it myself.  Please take him and his words seriously.  "

> Subject: Dr Charles Krauthammer, MD
> This is one News Commentator that is well worth listening to.

Fast Facts About Dr. Charles Krauthammer , MD
> Born: March 13, 1950
> Birthplace: New York City, New York
> Raised in Montreal, Canada
> Attended Mc Gill University and Harvard Medical School
> 1972 diving accident left him paralyzed from the neck down Directed
> psychiatric research for the Carter administration Began writing
> career in 1981 with The New Republic Helped develop the "Reagan
> Doctrine" in the 80's Appointed to Presidential Council on Bioethics
> in 2002 Dr. Charles Krauthammer , MD Dr. Krauthammer is
> frequently on the Fox News Channel.

> He is an M.D., a lawyer and is paralyzed from the neck down.

> A friend went to hear Charles Krauthammer. He listened with 25 others
> in a closed room. What he says here is NOT 2nd-hand but 1st. The
> ramifications are staggering for us, our children and their children.
>
> Last Monday was a profound evening.
> Dr. Charles Krauthammer spoke to the > Center for the American Experiment.

> He is a brilliant intellectual, seasoned & articulate.
> He is forthright and careful in his analysis and never resorts to
> emotions or personal insults.
> He is NOT a fear monger nor an extremist in his comments and views. He
> is a fiscal conservative and has received a Pulitzer Prize for
> writing.
> He is a frequent contributor to Fox News and writes weekly for the > Washington Post.
> The entire room was held spellbound during his talk.
> I have summarized his comments, as we are living in uncharted waters > economically and internationally.

> Even 2 Democrats at my table agreed with everything he said!

> Summary of his comments:
>
> 1. Mr. Obama is a very intellectual, charming individual.
> He is not to be underestimated. He is a cool customer who doesn't show
> his emotions. It's very hard to know what's behind the mask. The
> taking down of the Clinton dynasty was an amazing accomplishment. The
> Clintons still do not understand what hit them. Obama was in the
> perfect place at the perfect time.
>
> 2. Obama has political skills comparable to Reagan and Clinton. He has
> a way of making you think he's on your side, agreeing with your position, while doing the opposite.Pay no attention to what he SAYS; rather, watch what he DOES!
>
> 3. Obama has a ruthless quest for power. He did not come to Washington
> to make something out of himself but rather to change everything, including dismantling capitalism.

> He can't be straightforward on his ambitions, as the public would not
> go along. He has a heavy hand and wants to level the playing field
> with income redistribution and punishment to the achievers of society.
> He would like to model the USA to Great Britain or Canada .
>
> 4. His three main goals are to control ENERGY, PUBLIC EDUCATION and
> NATIONAL HEALTHCARE by the Federal government.

> He doesn't care about the auto or financial services industries but
> got them as an early bonus. The cap and trade will add costs to
> everything and stifle growth.

> Paying for FREE college education is his goal.

> Most scary is his healthcare program because if you make it FREE and
> add 46,000,000 people to a Medicare-type single-payer system, the
> costs will go through the roof.

> The only way to control costs is with massive (HEALTH CARE WILL BE
> LIMITED--UNABLE TO GET CARE) RATIONING of services, like in Canada ..
> God forbid!
>
> 5. He has surrounded himself with mostly far-left academic types. No
> one around him has ever even run a candy store.

> But they are going to try and run the auto, financial, banking and
> other industries. This obviously can't work in the long run. Obama is
> not a socialist; rather he's a far-left secular progressive bent on
> nothing short of revolution.

> He ran as a moderate but will govern from the hard left.
> Again, watch what he DOES, not what he says.

> 6. Obama doesn't really see himself as President of the United States
> but more as a ruler over the world.

> He sees himself above it all, trying to orchestrate & coordinate
> various countries and their agendas.

> He sees moral equivalency in all cultures.
> His apology tour in Germany and England was a prime example of how he
> sees America as an imperialist nation that has been arrogant, rather
> than a great noble nation that has at times made errors.

> This is the first President,ever , who has chastised our allies and
> appeased our enemies!
>
> 7. He is now handing out goodies.
> He hopes that the bill (and pain) will not come due until after he is
> reelected in 2012.

> He would like to blame all problems on Bush, from the past, and
> hopefully his successor in the future.

> He has a huge ego and Dr. Krauthammer
> believes he is a narcissist.
>
> 8. Republicans are in the wilderness for a while but will emerge
> strong. Republicans are pining for another Reagan but there will never
> be another like him.

> Krauthammer believes Mitt Romney, Tim Pawlenty & Bobby Jindahl  are
> the future of the party.  We need to return to the party of lower
> taxes, smaller government, personal responsibility, strong national
> defense and State's Rights.
>
> 9. The current level of spending is irresponsible and outrageous. We
> are spending trillions that we don't have. This could lead to
> hyperinflation, depression or worse.
> No country has ever spent themselves into prosperity.

> TheMedia is giving Obama, Reid and Pelosi a Pass because they love
> their agenda.

> But eventually the bill will come due and people will realize the huge
> bailouts didn't work, nor will the stimulus package.

>  These were trillion-dollar payoffs to Obama's allies, unions and the
> Congress t o placate the left, so he can get support for  #4  above.
>
> 10. The election was over in mid-September when Lehman brothers
> failed, fear and panic swept in, we had an unpopular President, and
> the war was grinding on indefinitely without a clear outcome.

> The people are in pain and the mantra of change caused people to act
> emotionally.
>
> 11. In 2012, if the unemployment rate is over 10%, Republicans will be
> swept back into power.

> If it's under 8%, the Dems continue to roll.
> If it's between 8-10%, it will be a dogfight.
> It will all be about the economy.

> I hope this gets you really thinking about what's happening in
> Washington and Congress.

>  There is a left-wing revolution going on, according to Krauthammer,
> and he encourages us to keep the faith and join the loyal resistance.
> The work will be hard but we're right on most issues and can reclaim
> our country before it's far too late.

> "This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who
> inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government,
> they can exercise their Constitutional right of amending it or their
> revolutionary right to dismember it or overthrow it." - Abe lincoln




posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by knightsofcydonia
 


There are two groups in this country...the workers and the people that own them.


They are essentially the two major political parties broken down.
If you vote for "the people that own them"
you are against workers rights
you favor corporate law and corporate rule.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

The workers (aka backbone of the country and the middle class) just likes to keep track of who you are and what you are up to. Is that bad?



posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
This guy is definitely not worthy of anyone's time. Have you ever seen him in action on Fox?



posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360
This guy is definitely not worthy of anyone's time. Have you ever seen him in action on Fox?


Ive seen him on fox, and other news broadcasts beyond FOX......

this guy is brilliant and tells it like it is, whether you like what hes saying or not, hes honest......

It seems your case is that youre letting your bias get in the way of truth........

Look the guy up, read about him, hes critical of everyone not just Obama......hes not afraid to call a spade a spade

If you dont like what he has to say, i challenge you to prove him wrong......
edit on 23-9-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightsofcydonia

> frequently on the Fox News Channel.
I'm glad this wasnt near the bottom of your OP.

I might have kept reading it.



posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by knightsofcydonia

> frequently on the Fox News Channel.
I'm glad this wasnt near the bottom of your OP.

I might have kept reading it.


So you admittedly dismiss someone outright, because they are on a channel you dont like?

Ive seen you accuse other people of not being balanced and open minded......

Your name says twosides, yet you chose to only look at one.....hmmm

I guess then we should just dismiss everyone regardless of what they have to say, based on the shows that they feature on.......

Sounds like sound policy
edit on 23-9-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Krauthammer is one smart dude, smarter than the people who deride him,

Second agrees
edit on 23-9-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask
 

I do think tw0sides was just playing with us, at least I hope he was. In addition to Fox, Krauthammer works for the Washington Post. That ought to give him sufficient credentials to be taken seriously.

I disagree with him about one time in ten, but you're absolutely right, he's very worth listening to. There's very little fluff in what he says, he's always prepared, and can turn a very neat phrase. He's clearly not a politician, he sticks to facts and the reasonable conclusions therefrom.

If I were President, Krauthammer, and Jake Tapper would be the two guys I would assign to watch me and keep me honest in the nation's press.



posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask
 

I do think tw0sides was just playing with us, at least I hope he was. In addition to Fox, Krauthammer works for the Washington Post.
Are you Honestly telling me that you watch Fox News, and feel you are being given the news?

Im sorry dude, but if I watch Fox , I feel as if I'm being mind raped.

It is insulting to a persons intelligence.

So ya, being a Regular on Fox IS NOT a creditial.



posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Interesting evaluation of Obama, OP, thanks for sharing.

I think his analysis of Obama's character and personality is pretty much correct, but I'm not sure I buy the "Obama wants socialism" meme. It just seems a little hysterical and though I hear this accusation a lot, I'm not sure how much actual evidence there is for it. More government control, certainly. But out-and-out socialism and the end of capitalism? Mmmmm...not so sure about that.

Still, food for thought.

I think Obama is a pathological narcissist, however, and that makes him unstable as a leader, with or without an\ socialist endgame goal. I've noticed its so often "all about him" and he has the narcisssist's je-ne-sais-quois in the way he speaks, carries himself, and behaves.



posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides
 

Dear Tw0Sides (sorry I forgot to capitalize your name in the last post),

I can't remember the last time I watched television. Oh, yes I do. I watched a couple of episodes of Monk. I liked it for some reason.

But I'm afraid I didn't make my point clear. If Fox represents the right wing, certainly The Washington Post represents the left wing. Both sides want to hear what he has to say.

As far as the rest of my post, any thoughts?

With respect,
Charles1952



posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask
 

I do think tw0sides was just playing with us, at least I hope he was. In addition to Fox, Krauthammer works for the Washington Post.
Are you Honestly telling me that you watch Fox News, and feel you are being given the news?

Im sorry dude, but if I watch Fox , I feel as if I'm being mind raped.

It is insulting to a persons intelligence.

So ya, being a Regular on Fox IS NOT a creditial.


actually that wasnt his credentials.........his credentials were listed in the post that you decided not to read, and tbh those werent even his best ones.......

To sit there and talk about your insulted intelligence because hes on Fox news , and then turn around and invalidate a very intelligent individual with a strong grasp of whats going on in world, just because hes on a news station you dont like, is laughable and the antithesis to your claim of intellect...

What you have displayed in this thread is EXACTLY whats wrong in the world in regards to information and facts......when you actively chose NOT to take into consideration another point of view because of your own bias, youve become part of the problem
edit on 23-9-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   


Obama doesn't really see himself as President of the United States but more as a ruler over the world


This alone invalidates the credibility of the entire article, but there are several other ridiculous or flat out wrong statements in there as well.

Conservatives have been smearing Obama for 4 years, since before he was even elected, and are continually trying to scare people about him. This is nothing different, just framed a little less stupidly (for the most part).



posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CB328
 





Conservatives have been smearing Obama for 4 years, since before he was even elected, and are continually trying to scare people about him. This is nothing different, just framed a little less stupidly (for the most part).


I think hes done a pretty good job of that himself......he doesnt need much help from any other political affiliations to accomplish that goal........



posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
is laughable and the antithesis to your claim of intellect....
edit on 23-9-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)
From the op, from the "smart man" total Bullxxxx and Sarah Palin type lies.

The only way to control costs is with massive (HEALTH CARE WILL BE
> LIMITED--UNABLE TO GET CARE) RATIONING of services, like in Canada ..
> God forbid!
>



posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides
 


Hes not wrong

Source




Rationing : “Everything is Free but Nothing is Readily Available” (Frogue et al, 2001)
Like other nations experiencing limitless demand, an ageing population and the costly advance of medical technology, Canada has faced pressure to control health expenditure. It has done so through explicit rationing. Set up in 1989, the Canadian Co-ordinating Office for Health Technology Assessment is the Canadian predecessor to our NICE, charged with exactly the same brief and, it seems, carrying out its function in the same way. For example, in the case of new cancer treatment, the latest pharmaceuticals (such as visudyne for macular degeneration), and high-tech diagnostic tests, Canadian governments simply reduce their expenses by limiting the service.
Such a method of rationing is only possible in a single-payer monopoly. Medicare also shares other defining characteristics of monopolies: limited information, little transparency and poor accountability. Canada has faced increased pressure to reform hospital structures to accommodate the changing pattern of care from an institutional to a community-based model.
Reforms have attempted to limit growth and manage the system more effectively. Provinces have proven their ability to manage cost control by the use of their monopsonistic power associated with the single payer structure (WHO, 1996). Hospitals are paid through the imposition of annual global budgets by provincial governments. The downside of this cost controlling efficiency is evident by the problem of waiting lists and dilapidated technology and equipment.


Theres more in the document, also keep in mind Canadas population isnt what th US is either, so their issues will be magnified in our system, not to mention the debt we already have that is skyrocketing and would exashrbate the issue with an already failing gov assistance system in place.

Look him up, everything he states he backs up with information, choose to take it or do not, thats fine, but again.....you outright denounce the guy w out backing up your own claims, he does.......


You sit here and talk about how what Krauthammer has to say is BS , yet you have used The Onion as a source .........pardon me if I dont take your view point seriously here......

You my friend are not being objective.......and its clear this debate is moot....I hope your night is fantastic and the week to come is filled with opportunity, goonight
edit on 24-9-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)
edit on 24-9-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
also keep in mind Canadas population isnt what th US is either,
Canada has about one tenth the Pop of the US, also about one tenth of tax Revenue, its a moot point.

Any Canucks wanna chime in?

Ever been denied a Doctors visit?

Ever been denied a needed operation?

Ever been denied follow up on your Health Care?

The Rationing , that scares the Bejeezus outta you, is the Emerge is operated like a Triage. If you go in with a splinter, expect to wait hours, go in with a broken arm and your rushed in.

Help a bloke out Canucks, and be Honest.



posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Many people have claimed that Obama is taking people's right's away.

Many people think that Obama wants to ruin this country because he's secretly a MuslimCommunistMarxistSocialistFascist hell bent on wealth redistribution and that wants to take your freedoms away.

but seriously it's been almost 4 years, the Economy might not be where everyone wants it to be at, but the last time I checked I was still able to practice any religion I wanted to, I could still say anything I want as long as I don't harm anyone, I could still travel anywhere within the country, and I can still do the same things that I was able to do when other presidents were in office.

While I don't agree with him signing the NDAA, almost every President has signed acts like that. Are we forgetting that Bush signed the biggest and most destructive act against personal freedom in the history of the US?

I cannot imagine the Conservative lynch mob here on ATS had Obama been the one that signed the Patriot act.



posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Sounds like Charles Krauthammer just described Mitt Romney.

Look at what he did as governor, not what he says.



posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
its a moot point either way for me. I dont believe in supporting the lesser of two evils. If I did vote (which I won't be doing) I'd write in Ron Paul for everything.. president, vice president, mayor, sheriff....

Does anyone realize that it doesn't matter who you vote for, its who counts the votes. George Soros owns the company in spain that counts the votes (he is also a obama backer and billionaire)
In the united states, its an electoral college voting system, so unless you are a delegate your vote does not count.

The Bilderberg group invited obama in 2008 before the election... Romney was invited this year. (the group is the worlds most powerful people who meet anually in secrecy to coreograph world policy and events)

If you believe in the two party system you need to open your eyes to other ideas.






top topics



 
9

log in

join