It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm very proud of our ATS members!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I firmly believe that nearly any other discussion forum in the Internet that even passingly gives credit to conspiracy discussion would have given Maximus Illuminati (aka Solomon Tulbure) the grandstand he's obviously looking for. What a fine collection of members we have here! It certainly appears as though everyone quickly donned their bull filters and immediately became skeptical of this new character.

Very well done.

This is indeed a character to be deeply skeptical of. In the past, he's plagiarized the works of Dr. Ali Sina in an attempt to build the content of his site and his "books". Through other online events of the past, I've come close to alerting the authorities to his actions, as have many others.

However, let's now move on.

I think we have seen over the years that Above Top Secret can have a positive and maturing effect on people such as this. I've seen members evolve from hyper-paranoid spook-behind-every-corner blithering maniacs to reasonably calm people who have learned to doubt everything and apply critical thinking to what is presented to them. Perhaps we can have the same maturing effect on Mr. Tulbure.

So let's back off of the name calling and link dredging. Let's see if Solomon can come back and find a why to fit into this most diverse, largest, and longest-lived forum dedicated to the discussion of alternative concepts. If he can't, well, Thomas and I will keep the tar and feathers handy.

(And don't pay Solomon $90 to join the Illuminati
)

arc

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 11:02 AM
link   
the April stunt trained us well....

we daren't believe in anything now!!

and I still haven't forgiven you for that IM William

*growls*

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 04:21 PM
link   
william..... correct me if I'm wrong, but you're.... you're congratulating us? This is a first... lol

JM updated me in my absence and it sounds like you guys were doin' well. I guess we deserve it. Yay! lol

Signing off,
HLW

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Gee thanks.
What did I do?

Hi arc! They didn't fool me for a minute.
I'm not being watched (looks around)

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I just have one request: If solomon comes back, I want to have a face to face with him and find out what scared him so much about my questions (didnt think they were hard ones!)

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I've been here for only a matter of weeks, but already I think this board has had an affect on me. This board is very open minded, but skeptical aswell. Most people I know are either "I believe it because anythings possible" open minded, or people that say "NO! its wrong cus I say so."...But people here are all, like, different...
But I think Solomon needs an additude adjustment first. I honestly don't believe he IS the real Solomon, but instead a fool who has found his books and quickly fell into the con's uneducated grasp...but I feel that everybody has the write to a second chance, I mean we are fighting against the New World Order, not supporting it, right?....So lets give him some time and hope he changes!

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 08:21 PM
link   
well thanks will now how about that u2u i sent you

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Whether he was Solomon or not is not relevant. That person would've brought a whole new attitude to ats.com. I hope he comes back.

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
Whether he was Solomon or not is not relevant. That person would've brought a whole new attitude to ats.com. I hope he comes back.

Again, I agree with you, he did seem to get ATS all worked up, I haven't seen people posting so rapidly in long time.

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   
A Person Like Sol does't change for anybody, not even an outside chance of it, although like being said earlier,
I do believe he brought more than usual life to ATS

Although I am a new member. He joined hours after I did.

top topics

join