It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Memory of Kevin Cosgrove

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by trebor451

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
"... about what NOT to do and how NOT to be,...

Well...could you educate us on what NOT to do and how NOT to be?

I guess we'll never find out what NOT to do and how NOT to be. It was a simple question, relevant and tied directly to a comment by the originator of this thread.

I remain curious, though. What should we NOT do and how should we NOT be?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by trebor451

We also have to work, though, sort of the dark side, if you will. We’ve got to spend time in the shadows in the intelligence world. A lot of what needs to be done here will have to be done quietly, without any discussion, using sources and methods that are available to our intelligence agencies, if we’re going to be successful. That’s the world these folks operate in, and so it’s going to be vital for us to use any means at our disposal, basically, to achieve our objective.

~ Dick Cheney

"I am the evil mastermind behind the Bush Presidency."
~ Dick Cheney

For another example, see Zelikow and the 9/11 Whitewash-Coverup.

So - do NOT kill your own constituents (like Kevin Cosgrove) to achieve machiavellian objectives, for starters..

Do NOT torture.

Do NOT wage illegal pre-emptive warfare resulting in over a million deaths.

edit on 11-10-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

So - do NOT kill your own constituents (like Kevin Cosgrove) to achieve machiavellian objectives, for starters..

Do NOT torture.

Do NOT wage illegal pre-emptive warfare resulting in over a million deaths.

edit on 11-10-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

Thanks! I'm sorry it took you so long, but I suppose you have been busy with other posts.

You seem to have just muddied the waters though. What do you mean "do NOT kill your own constituents"? I wasn't aware that West Islip, NY (Cosgrove's residence) was represented by members of al Qaeda. Are you saying that the member of the House of Representatives representing West Islip at the time, Rep Steve Israel, is a member of al Quaeda? Or perhaps one of the Senators (Chuck Shumer or Hillary Clinton)? Or President Bush? Are you accusing them of being al Qaeda members? Wow! You'd better take your evidence to the authorities right away! I mean, its been over 11 years now! I bet they'd be ecstatic to get your evidence!

Your second point..."do NOt torture"...was that tossed in there to just to confuse people? I don't know what that has to do with the death of Kevin Cosgrove. Was he tortured? From his voice on the phone it sounded like he was suffering from smoke inhalation from fires some people here and elsewhere said were non-existent and were small and insignificant, but perhaps he just had a case of indigestion instead. Could you elaborate?

As far as your last point goes, that being (I suppose) "...wage[ing] illegal pre-emptive warfare..." again, I am not certain how this relates to Kevin Cosgrove. Was there an "illegal pre-emptive war" going on that led to Mr. Cosgrove's death? Please...if you could let us know what 1) what war was going on that caused Cosgrove's death, 2) What was "pre-emptive" about it and 3) what made it "illegal", we would all be in debt to you.

Unless there is some treaty that I am unaware of that was passed and ratified by the US Senate that renders our US Constitution regarding national sovereignty in the community of nations on this globe null and void and obligates us to some "world law" that makes "war" illegal (was the Kellog-Briand Pact resurrected, the dust blown off and passed...again?), I am not aware of anything that would preclude us from engaging in warfare with *anyone* so long as a threat to our national interests/national sovereignty are in play. International law, I'm sure you know (perhaps you don't) allows nations (in this specific case, UN-member nations via Article 51 of the UN Charter) to reserve the right of self-protection when they have already suffered an attack. The only "major" (a relative word, "major") conflict I know that was going on at the time of Mr. Cosgrove's death that could even be *remotely* related to this topic was possibly enforcement of the No-Fly Zone in Iraq, a military action supported in full by the United Nations. However, 12 years ago to this day the attack, by terrorists, on the USS Cole occurred, which could very well be considered an act of war against the US, as any attack by terrorists could be considered, regardless of your penchant for blaming the US for such an act. Simply because you say something is "illegal" does not make it so and there are centuries of international law that weighs in against you regarding anticipatory self-defense.

So, if you could elucidate a bit on your claims and provide a bit more clarity on why you believe Mr. Cosgrove would have wanted those "things", as silly and meaningless and inane as they are, I'd appreciate it.

edit on 12-10-2012 by trebor451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

How sincere..

Re: Kevin Cosgrove's premature demise, please refer to info presented on page one showing that the causal mechanism of the destruction of the buildings was not and could not have been as a direct and sole result of the plane impacts, nor the actions of al Qaeda (al CIA duh?) alone

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
R.I.P Kevin Cosgrove

Yeah, okay the towers were hit by commercial airliners and this according to NIST is the reason the Towers collapsed. It was the devastation of the wreckage and resulting fire that brought down the Towers.

A whole bunch of Arabic amateurs took a few flying lessons and then hi-jacked planes and flew them with pinpoint accuracy into the Twin Towers.

Everything was destroyed when the Towers collapsed with the exception of a Hi-Jackers passport which was found lying on top of the rubble.

It was an unprecedented event. Just as WTC Building 7 collapsed due to a pla..., oops sorry because of the fires started by the falling debris when the Towers collapsed!! This was definitley an unprecedented event.

R.I.P Kevin Cosgrove.

edit on 12/10/12 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Re: Kevin Cosgrove's premature demise, please refer to info presented on page one showing that the causal mechanism of the destruction of the buildings was not and could not have been as a direct and sole result of the plane impacts, nor the actions of al Qaeda (al CIA duh?) alone

Sorry, got my threads confused. The info is presented on page one of the thread

Zelikow and the 9/11 Whitewash-Coverup.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

How sincere..

Fantastic! After 11+ years and however many hundreds of thousands - if not *millions* - of posts on this subject in probably hundreds of blogs and discussion groups and whatever, YOU have cracked the case! I'm with you! When will you take your evidence to the authorities? There are 94 US Federal District courts in the US...surely you could find *one* that would respect the quality and seriousness of your evidence...no? You *do* have good quality and serious evidence, do you not? Of course you do! Else you wouldn't be here claiming that the aircraft impact/damage coupled with the fires were not the "direct and sole" reasons for the collapse of the buildings and accusing Phillip Zelikow and who knows how many others or orchestrating this act of terror.

We'll be waiting for the press release and the Nat'l Press Club briefing of this stupendous and earthshaking evidence you have!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I think those who have all the info and who persist in supporting and defending the official story about the twin towers, ought to be ashamed of themselves.

Explosions?

reply to post by maxella1

Here's a couple more dealing with the first hand accounts.

Originally posted by maxella1
What would they (rescue workers at Ground Zero) find in the wreckage if bombs were used Dave?

Active thermitic material, and high temperatures, maybe..?

Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe
from www.benthamscience.com...

Also worthy of evaluation

The Journal of 9/11 Studies

Your sarcasim in regards to this matter is I have to say, given what we're dealing with here and the data available, disgraceful.

In fact, on numerous occassion information HAS been presented to authorities including the whole of Congress, and it has simply not been acted upon, with some deferring to the 9/11 Commission Report as the single, authoritative account which is the official story/narrative.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

In fact, on numerous occassion information HAS been presented to authorities including the whole of Congress, and it has simply not been acted upon, with some deferring to the 9/11 Commission Report as the single, authoritative account which is the official story/narrative.

Really? You mean actual evidence of explosives and magical nanu-nanu thermites and hush-a-booms has been presented to Congress and numerous authorities? Really?

Also, i ask you as I ask anyone that throws out the 9/11 CR at random. Do you have any idea as to what 9/11CR was tasked to do?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

We will never forget you Kevin.

Not this 9/11 or any other. Amen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join