It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roseville Police kill suspect who they say fought with officer during arrest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Ok...here is another officer shooting. This time there are no witnesses but only each others words. This is a small town in California. The original report said that he was banishing a baseball bat. When the officers showed up the neighbors said he had a gun. The officer got close enough to try to arrest the suspect but the suspect fought him with bare hands. So the officers partner shot and killed the man.

It is becoming more and more apparent that the police would rather use deadly force than other means of detainment. How hard would it be to pepper spray the man, ok how about a taser, No ok then give the guy a good ol knee cap with your baton. These cops are upping the Anti. They are using deadly force against any sort of force. They heard he had a gun so it must be true, even though they were not able to find one. A one on one fight. Someone needs to check these police officers. Any trained officer should be able to take down a drunk man without deadly force. Pepper Spray then baton than taser. When has it come to the gun first? I guess that all the police need to say is they fear for their "safety" and its ok to shoot anyone.

edit on 23-9-2012 by JValhalla because: itchy trigger finger

edit on 23-9-2012 by JValhalla because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JValhalla

The taser is only if they're not resisting. Then they taser and handcuff them. Since he was resisting they shot him to death.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Actually, after reading this:
link

After reading that I'll have to alter my post to:
The taser is only if they're not resisting. Then they taser and handcuff them. Since he was resisting they shot him to death, because "tasers aren't 100% effective".

NOPE. Time for another edit. This is my final edit to that post:
"The taser is only if they're already handcuffed. Since he was resisting they shot him to death, because 'tasers aren't 100% effective'."

I LIKE that one. I'll stick with that one.
edit on 24-9-2012 by MegaCurious because: time for another edit

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
To the OP:

You want to publicize incidents where people commiting crimnal acts die as a result of contact with police.

Why don't you want to publicize this?

Even as Violent Crime Falls, Killing of Officers Rises

Or do you feel the police deserve it?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
No matter what cops do people will complain and there is no pleasing the hipsters. If they use the gun then they should have used the tazer and if they use the tazer then they should have used pepper spray and if they use pepper spray then they should have...Just get over it.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Police officers should wear full body kevlar vests (they practically already do), learn martial arts, and not have any weapons. With only their fists they could take down an entire riot if need be. Non-lethally.

If terrorists have guns, they could call the army, that's what an army is for. At the very least, a swat team.

The country would instantly sympathize with a cop who is brave enough to use only his fists (though words should be used first). Cowards who kill amputees are only inciting hatred.

I've noticed a string of these cop brutality stories, even on the msm. My conspiracy senses tell me someone wants a revolution in america. Thank God most americans are too out of it to fight back. Senseless violence only gives them an excuse for martial law.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dnepropetrovsk
No matter what cops do people will complain .

Yes and they killed a guy who was unarmed and out numbered by a couple of p#ssy friggin pigs. So what is there to complain about? On top of that, the cop that shot him was a d#ck-less tracy. She should've been back on meter maid duties if she's afraid to fight.

"Very Intoxicated individual". I've brawled alot in my days and a "very intoxicated individual" was always a cake walk. I didn't look for trouble, but I never backed down either. Cops were always the dirtiest fighters too. They picked their share of fights and waited til you were cuffed before they got tough. They squealed like little girls when they got their asses kicked though.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
To the OP:

You want to publicize incidents where people commiting crimnal acts die as a result of contact with police.

Why don't you want to publicize this?

Even as Violent Crime Falls, Killing of Officers Rises

Or do you feel the police deserve it?

So the fact that the Police have a tough job means they have a license to murder anyone they deem a threat?

I have no doubt that the police are doing an extremely difficult job, but they KNOW THIS WHEN THEY JOIN!

What, do they expect the job of a police officer to be sitting in a comfy chair being nuzzled by kittens?

Don't like the risk? Don't do the job! The fact that it's a dangerous job does not permit officers to shoot anyone they want. The idea that someone would excuse this kind of overreaction by using crime rates is insane.

That's what this is. Poorly trained police who think they live in a war zone and have the right to be a judge, a jury and an executioner. America is a f'up place where the rule of law is entirely managed by poorly paid neanderthals with guns and badges.

How come people on the outside can see that, but so many Americans are ignorant to it?

top topics

join