It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET is laughing at us....

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
All debts accrued via criminal collusion/conspiracy/racketeering/fraud/treason/various crimes against humanity of which would be confirmed by a thorough an unbiased audit should thereby be declared NULL and VOID as it is as per the US Constitution; the true law of the land; minus some ammendments never approved/ratified by Congress or made aware of 'by the people'. This was done in secret by treasonous members of the international bankster cabal on Rockefeller's Jekyll island as explained in the book "The Creature from Jekyll Island" of which most here are aware. If investing in silver or gold you'll have to make sure it's tested to ensure it's real gold/silver as tungsten plated gold seems to be on the rise. ! Silver plated nickle is likely next as it's spot price follows the price of gold ^.

edit on 25-9-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Aliens are laughing at this thread

You really think aliens in space ships are munching on organic raw vegetables from their on-board garden?

GM food is impressive engineering and a product of our intelligence. It's how we will all eat one day. It will provide higher yield, better nutrition, and production so great it will feed the world for free.
edit on 25-9-2012 by indigo21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
If ET would be monitoring us, they would be amazed that we haven't killed ourselves yet. However, them looking down on us is like us looking down at Ants and thinking that they are stupid because they're not like us. It doesn't really work that way and I believe that ET wouldn't be laughing at us, but rather be studying us if they need to. They can't really come down here and give us their technology, we would have no idea on how to use it and even if we would learn how to do this, we're too immature to actually use it responsibly as a species.

Perhaps they give us clues on what to do next telepathically, I'm sure we've all experienced that moment of brilliance where incredible innovation just comes out of your mind out of random. Who knows why that is but you never know, just speculating ideas here. But unlike most people that seem to think that the world is very selfish and very evil, I believe it's the complete opposite and we're doing a fine job as a whole right now. I think that once we get passed the political corruption, we'll be advancing in technology and humanity at a much faster pace than ever before. And holy crap that stupid front page auto-played an ad with sound again, why is that even allowed? -_-;

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

ATS have some great minds!

All of you are appreciated!

I knew we had some great contributors.....

edit on 25-9-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Then they will discover we are discussing the truth!

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

oh you think thats bad OP

Some waste residue left by prehistoric atomic blasts may be found in
Monument Valley, Arizona, the Bakaa Valley in Lebanon, most of the West Australian Desert, and northwest of Cuenca, Ecuador, and there are more... Death Valley and Fire Valley near the city of Las Vegas is another witness to the past and timeless atomic insanity of the Earth human being. eastern slopes of the Andes a few dozen miles northeast of Cuenca, Ecuador. Sodom and Gomorra

and google: Vitrified forts

we have destroyed our civilisation many times
the religious madness is why we are quarantined,Star Men are as gullible as we are,
we are like an insane asylum eh eh with no grown ups around and plenty of nukes on hand

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
I while ago I played the this game called Elite... I remember vaguely that I entered after a long journey, the sol system. I was hungry hadn't eat for weeks , out of fuel and cash. This marvelous blue dot before me ... I thought yessss finally I can try out my new docking computer.. Then this popped up ... Really I couldn't laugh at all....

edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

I remember this game Elite a classic that rought out the influance in many games Especaily

the all Famed game Called Eve

thanks for Showing that I forgot about that in the Game so Long ago say the Commodore 64 Highlight era..

another Battle Crusier 2000ad & 3000ad

those games Go Along this Thread LOL as you play the Alien that is playing Simcity in Outerspace

one of those be on thier Side/View for a Change

What Would Jame t Kirk , or Star Wars - Luke Skywalker ( Rebel Alliance / or Empire ) Would Do

isnt Movies Just Grand for Imagination and Showing US Half Truths of Warning The Globe about

you Better Stop , mindlessly Destroying your Planet or We will do it For Real

Thanks goodness for Flash Gordon and Buck Rodgers Serial's of the 30s

Buck Rogers (serial)
en.wikipedia.org...(serial)

Flash Gordon (serial)
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 25-9-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Actually, extraterrestrials find our existence of human life pretty amazing. Earth is the ultimate experience because it defies all logic and pushes the boundries of what existence itself can actually manifest of itself. A race of beings that have forgotten their true self and have seperated and isolated themselves from the rest of existence, in turn resulting in the creation of egos and the most amazing experience life can ever offer. We create our own reality as if it were real and play our ego roles not knowing that it is ultimately false, which creates this incredible world of emotional drama, love, hate and an unlimited diverse variety of expressions and scenarios that cannot be found anywhere else. The day we all begin to wake up into our true self will be the biggest shift in the cosmos because after realising our true selves as existence itself and that all our lives are ultimately unreal, that life is just a big illusion, we will all shoot out from this darkness into the light of conciousness and excel passed any other beings that exist. 2012 is the year of this concious awakening and our brothers and sisters from above are watching us closely in anticipation so that we may finally one day rejoin them where we belong.
edit on 25-9-2012 by LGND1SOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Give up and start over.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LGND1SOUL

Keep dreaming, bro.

When 2013 comes and you're still telling everyone about 2012, it's time to worry. Like maybe you missed the bus. Where the rum go? Oh, well the sun has nothing on you. You're reality itself.

Where's my cup? I need to put something in it. Some Jack Sparrow.

I saw a spider catch a caterpillar thing in its web earlier and bite the helpless thing and step away as the caterpillar squirmed. The poisons will slowly digest its internal organs so that the spider can ingest them. To some, this is a miraculous work of nature that's the most incredible and cruel thing. Yet, this is how things work. We cannot live without killing something to eat and killing is so common place it's easily not noticed. What do we know? Why do we live? Because we don't know better.

We don't know better.

Lots of people say they know better. They know God. That's BS.

If there's a God and God has any dignity and any remorse, God would stop this charade. But it keeps on. It keeps on because either there's no God or God doesn't care. So why should you?

God doesn't care anymore than we might about microscopic organisms. The argument that God cares is driven by a need for purpose and divinity in a universe indifferent to them.

No God figure or savior is coming here to save us. No supernatural force. Nothing.

You live or you die. There're no alternatives.

We don't need ET to laugh at us. We can plenty well do all the laughing that's needed.
edit on 25-9-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

That's fine, just remember what I've said.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

ATS have great minds!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

isnt Movies Just Grand for Imagination and Showing US Half Truths of Warning The Globe about you Better Stop

Great games from that era, and yes we always mirror our selfs what we are doing wrong to our environment and peoples,in games and movies. But its always being portrayed in good manner and surrealistic so it can be justified.

When the media shows us the real grotesque world we are shocked , for several days . But we pick up our lives just as easy and forget this all happened.

I that case I think The Extra terrestrial overcast that passes our planet will never really take our problems serious,Because we also take life for granted and never grasp the opportunities that could make our world a much better place.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Great thread Slayer. As always.

I have always believed we are being watched by something. Some other intelligence from somewhere else in our galaxy. I am of the opinion that life is the rule of the universe. Not the exception.

Of course they are laughing at us. We kill each other daily over imaginary "Gods".

I think if there is say a federation of advanced intelligent beings why on earth would they want to make themselves known to such a panicky and barbaric world such as ours. We are simply not advanced enough yet to know the truth. To be a part of our galactic community. If I were et I would protect my race by keeping this planet in the dark so to speak.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I know the people laughing at us are the American government not really so much the ets.

They harassed me a couple of times for talking smack about them on the web to the tune of stopping my truck with an emp while passing through nevada.

Then they had a ship come and mess with me in texas by shooting beam of some sort into a junked out van on the edge of the property. Later that night they powered up a bottom light and zipped off down into the woods over the tree tops and the craft was back in the same spot the next day.

I know since the dog was barking at it while it was stealthed.

Check this out if you think we did not cut a deal with these escaped nazis cause the russians and not scared to reveal things are own government would like to keep for themselves.

www.youtube.com...

this was just translated from russian and it seems quite plausible.

So they actually get the last laugh over all of us not the ets

"I for one hold the human race in high regard! You know why? Because we are all human! It is our job as a species to think of ourselves as high and mighty to encourage ourselves to have the nuts to achieve advancement and enlightenment for future generations. With reasonable doses of humility of course." We may all be human rothschild.....but the psychopaths have seized control of this planet and we see the mayhem around us while they collect all the usefull resources.
edit on 26-9-2012 by tekeen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I doubt alien intelligence would be anything like our own, even when it comes to characteristics such as emotion. They probably would not pity us and so on because those in my opinion are human traits. If they were observing us I think they would probably be looking at the planet as whole, humans just being one of the many other living organisms but we would probably have a lot more in common with dolphins then any alien, if we could communicate well enough to a dolphin to inform them on humane wars on the surface do you think they would think silly humans or would their mind just be geared totally different?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmatuerSkyWatcher
And this whole thread has exactly what to do with UFO's and Aliens?

Slayer is right in what he's said because the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the Universe is the fact that it has never tried to contact us! Because we suck!!

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
ET is one interesting movie lol

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Writing doesn't make it so or entertaining when ETs are laughing behind our backs.
Lets pretend the ET is the uber energy controller to make it real.
I can see how people do not understand the UFO propulsion connected with ether existence.
The Tesla Turbine is even given false ideas of its working I think because those that know
do not want to lie ( there is an ether connection ) and stay silent and let the uninformed take over.

So if we all had ether on the brain since the 1910 when Relativity mass publicity hit the media
where would the uber energy controllers be now. So ask now with the ether in mind instead of
the ET how fast will oil prices go down and ships end sailing off to the oil ports that build more
and more skyscrapers on our money.

The real ETs are energy controllers taking our money and being silent while handing us more
ET stories to our children. Life is tough on kids going to kindergartener without Tesla toys.
They will have to wait 50 years before being laid off from cost conscious health care insurance
and pensions issues from companies with enough time on their hands to even fathom what
happened to them. Losing to ET promoting Tesla suppressing oil companies should have been
a given.

edit on 9/28/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Not laughing but raised eyebrows would be more accurate

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join