It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET is laughing at us....

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

So we're going the Terminator route then?
I always thought it was suspect that one channel in England is called SkyNet....

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I've seen that video before.. Its freaking awesome. But I don't understand why these craft always showoff to airman and not close to cities were lots of people can see them?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
hi, i have not read your thread yet, but i must quickly say that ET's are not laughing at us...

they know how reality and consciousness works...

we are spiritual beings as they are, we are so close, yet so far...

remember?

you will sooner or later

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
hi, i have not read your thread yet, but i must quickly say that ET's are not laughing at us...

Sure they are. They've managed to dupe us and stay just out of our reach for thousands of years. They "tell" one cat they're from Jupiter and another they're from Zeta Reticuli. They have a lazer beef BBQ butt here and there and play "stymie the abductee" on occasion and all we have are more questions.

You can't hear those "spiritual" beings laughing? Loud?

edit on 24-9-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I think you make a great argument for Deity, indeedy.

Second, and I'll take a hurumph from you.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
This isn't a rant but rather an attempt at seeing the Earth through their eyes. [This is of course written on the assumption that ETs exist]

Inspired by our modern world

Here we have an obscure planet circling an obscure star system in the obscure regions of the Milkyway Galaxy which the inhabitants have discovered fire and which survived an extinction level planet wide ice age and they contemplate a creator.

Then as their technology advanced and their egos grew they later survived two World Wars where they have split the atom and created weapons which are capable of causing their own extinction. They are presently polluting their own environment to the point of contaminating their own biosphere which may not if continued be able to support them.

They have literature, music, the arts and philosophy [which contemplates their own existence] They have analyzed their own DNA. They have started to explore their own star system [in the obscure regions of the Milkyway Galaxy] These inhabitants have survived many plaques and ruthless rulers.

Now they are about to be done in by GMOs, their own environmentally caused issues and Egos over which version of their various deities is correct.

Recommendations for planet Earth?

86!

How about a Warning to the World !!

As General Douglas MacArthur & Prez Ronald Reagan has said to the U.N.

well I liked J Carpenter a.k.a - Klaatu Ending Speech ( The Day The Earth Stood Still )

THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL - 1951:KLAATU'S FINAL SPEECH

Continue reading at NowPublic.com: THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL - 1951:KLAATU'S FINAL SPEECH | NowPublic Video Archives www.nowpublic.com...
www.nowpublic.com...

Klaatu's Speech
from "The Day the Earth Stood Still"
www.rumormillnews.com...

or the Movie Called Abyss Directers Cut Solution Ending

The Abyss

After showing Bud his messages of self-sacrifice and caring and believing humanity to be capable of the same, the NTIs cause the standing waves to harmlessly recede back to normal ocean levels. The message is that it's time for humanity to end its self-destructive ways and unite. After Bud relays this through his keyboard, the NTIs start to bring their ship to the surface.

en.wikipedia.org...
or do we need the Hebrew God YHWH bring back the Flood for the Second Time

Flood Myth
en.wikipedia.org...

or Carol Rosens/ Wernher Von Braun The Last Card Speech

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

or !!!! Original Outer Limits Episode The Architects of Fear

The Architects of Fear
en.wikipedia.org...

The world has entered a Cold War-esque setting in which nuclear holocaust appears imminent. In the hope of staving off an apocalyptic military confrontation between nations, an idealistic group of scientists, working at United Labs, plan to stage a fake alien invasion of Earth, in an effort to unite all humanity against a perceived common enemy.

Opening narration“

Is this the day? Is this the beginning of the end? There is no time to wonder. No time to ask why is it happening, why is it finally happening. There is time only for fear, for the piercing pain of panic. Do we pray? Or do we merely run now and pray later? Will there be a later? Or is this the day?

Closing narration*

Scarecrows and magic and other fatal fears do not bring people closer together. There is no magic substitute for soft caring and hard work, for self-respect and mutual love. If we can learn this from the mistake these frightened men made, then their mistake will not have been merely grotesque, it would at least have been a lesson. A lesson, at last, to be learned

edit on 24-9-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-9-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by SLAYER69

ET isn't going to 86 us? Are you kidding me. I bet dollars to doughnuts that we're like the Jersey Shore of the universe and that every advanced civilization out there keeps us on live feed 24/7.

Welcome to planet Springer.... JERRY....JERRY....JERRY.

~Heff

Don't forget Maury Povich. His wife was an actual journalist. He makes a living giving lie detector tests to the poorest, most uneducated young people he can find that are engaging in relationships with multiple people. This I really, really don't get. It is essentially the same 30 minutes every time. Dude has two GF's, one of them is pregnant. Dude denies that he is the father. He KNOWINGLY goes on this circus act of a show and lies only to get....ready for it? ......here it comes....OUTED BY A LIE DETECTOR TEST. Crowd goes wild! Not pregnant GF hits the BF. Then pregnant GF pulls non-pregnant GF's hair. Audience acts like this has never happened before.

I dislike Bill Maher in every way shape and form but he has a point - the American people, as a whole, aren't really capable of running their own lives to the point where they are somewhat successful and productive and contribute to society. Not to mention make important decisions. He doesn't even think most people should be able to vote. He might have a point. Howard Stern sent his crew to interview potential voters in Harlem. They asked questions like "What do you think of Obama's pick for a running mate, Paul Ryan?" None of them corrected the interviewer. And NOT ONE of them knew bin Laden was dead. It's funny up to the point where it makes you want to cry.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
If the Genetic Modification and Interventions by the ancient alien humanoid crowd is correct, then actually someone is getting their ass (or alien counterpart) chewed off I hope. Some James T. Kirk came down,, had a lazy crew so he manipulates the local biped to make a 'worker' i.e. 'slave' human.

Maybe some galactic council is trying to cover themselves
and the story comes down to us as the Rebellion of Satan in Heaven.

We might be some Black Budget Project of a wide eyed crazy colonialist meglomaniac in the stars.

So then, we are someones political nightmare Iran Contra type deal
gone cosmically and comically wrong.

Or,

this might be why some believe in the Great White Brotherhood of Space Brothers
whom are trying to benevolently guide us out of our Ego Driven stupor through our historical evolution.

Because,, if it was us out there looking down,,,
we WOULD 86 us...
and
call it collateral damage.

And It is Hoped the Good guys Come to Our rescue,,,
because we refuse to rescue ourselves.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23
If the Genetic Modification and Interventions by the ancient alien humanoid crowd is correct, then actually someone is getting their ass (or alien counterpart) chewed off I hope. Some James T. Kirk came down,, had a lazy crew so he manipulates the local biped to make a 'worker' i.e. 'slave' human.

Maybe some galactic council is trying to cover themselves
and the story comes down to us as the Rebellion of Satan in Heaven.

We might be some Black Budget Project of a wide eyed crazy colonialist meglomaniac in the stars.

So then, we are someones political nightmare Iran Contra type deal
gone cosmically and comically wrong.

Or,

this might be why some believe in the Great White Brotherhood of Space Brothers
whom are trying to benevolently guide us out of our Ego Driven stupor through our historical evolution.

Because,, if it was us out there looking down,,,
we WOULD 86 us...
and
call it collateral damage.

And It is Hoped the Good guys Come to Our rescue,,,
because we refuse to rescue ourselves.

indeed

See...... ending of

Battlestar Galactica (2004 TV series)
en.wikipedia.org...

laugh about it
or critical thinking
or Worry

you never know Hollywood might try to say something ....

The surviving humans and humanoid Cylons settle on the new planet; they discard all technology, destroying the fleet by flying it into the Sun. The surviving Cylon Centurions are given possession of the remaining Cylon Basestar, and proceed to jump away from Earth. In the final scenes, modern-day Earth humans are shown to be descendants of the Kobolian colonists, the Cylons who joined with the colonists, and the early humans.

At the end of the series finale, an angelic Baltar and Cylon Number Six (played by Tricia Helfer) are walking down a sidewalk in modern-day New York City. They are unseen and unheard by the people around them. As the two walk, they notice technologically advanced robots, computers, and other cybernetic devices, and they talk about the technological advancements the humans have made since the Colonists and Humanoid Cylons first arrived to this Earth, over 150,000 years earlier. Cylon Number Six and Baltar have an exchange over one of the on-going themes from the series, "All of this has happened before. But the question remains, does all of this have to happen again?"

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Sure they are. They've managed to dupe us and stay just out of our reach for thousands of years. They "tell" one cat they're from Jupiter and another they're from Zeta Reticuli. They have a lazer beef BBQ butt here and there and play "stymie the abductee" on occasion and all we have are more questions.

lol,

i think you are the one laughing

do you laugh when someone gets hurt too?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
When humans take full responsibility for their actions we will se change. I know, I know, sounds impossible but there is hope for us yet. Like the thread slay, gotta keep fighting the good fight.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

lol,

Just me usually.
Occasionally others...if they deserve it and the "hurts" not too bad.

Who says they don't laugh at us?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
reply to post by intrptr

I've seen that video before.. Its freaking awesome. But I don't understand why these craft always showoff to airman and not close to cities were lots of people can see them?

Just my guess, but if they are looking over our shoulder, keeping an eye on things so to speak, then one aspect of our nature that is dangerous to everyone is the military. So they show up to inspect the newest whizbang and thats why military see them more statistically. And thats why we don't hear about it. The military are the best secret keepers.

Damn it.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

lol,

I don't think he meant to imply they enjoy our suffering. Have you ever watched a bunch of kids play in a sandbox? They laugh and cry and lash out and the whole thing is rather amusing. Not to the kids. To the kids its very serious business that sandbox.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
You are making your post with the pretense that "ET are geniuses and humans are idiots", at least that seems to be your tone. That we are both created equal and the "ET's" got it and humans didn't.

Did it ever cross your mind that perhaps ET's have had a billion or two more years to evolve than humans? Perhaps they destroyed a planet or two themselves, making horrific mistakes and blowing themselves to smithereens? Your premise is pointless because it has absolutely no frame of reference. Or, perhaps ET are really us, as in what we have evolved to a million years into the future? If ET can travel billions of light years then it stands to reason that they could travel through time, meaning they are really us.

The fact that you got a bunch of "stars" for you pointless thread shows how shallow people think and how "inside the box" they are. I nominate this thread for Fail-of-the-Month.
edit on 24-9-2012 by axslinger because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

You know I run through this thread and see nothing but hatred for mankind, how stupid and feeble and petty we are. This is the mentality the controllers want us to have, to hate and despise mankind. To those who join in the bashing I say to hell with you, we have created beautiful art, from Rembrant to Dali to Pollack. Then there's the music of Mozart, Beethoven, and from there we created blues and rock 'n' roll. It's the very same people who propagate war, death and destruction who look upon mankind as a virus and a cancer, but those who create art, music, and prose see life as beautiful. Read some Hemingway, listen to Black Sabbath, watch a good movie and take in a baseball game, and punch the next person who tells you that mankind is a cancer in the face, because it is they who are the cancer,

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

ET is prolly glued to reality tv, sitting on a couch, eating cheetoh's, drinking a beer, and scratching themselves saying:

Their still on?
edit on 24-9-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Humans don't give our own race enough credit. Especially on boards like this, where the negative is given top billing every single day. We are probably your typical evolving race though - I doubt there is much different as humans, as any other sentient race in the universe. We have the bad.. but also a lot of good. We have wars, but also strive for peace. We have beauty and art and people that do care what happens to the planet. We are probably your typical race still in their infancy.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Recommendations for planet Earth?

86!

If I were an alien on another planet, who knew the full history of mankind, personally, I would not want to 86 the earth. I would admire their tenacity and ability to have survived some really horrible events. I would be too curious to see what happens next.

Will they survive? Will they destroy themselves? Hey, like on south park... It may even make a great reality show

But really,I would be way to curious to see what happens next, to just destroy them, especially knowing that they are no more of a threat to my species than an ant is to one of those resilient humans.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
ET not laughing at agenda 21.

The following^ will cause a civil war, by design and destroy much life not only in the US but it will spread to other countries, by Intention, and destroy them as well. People do not 'pollute', the factories, multinational corporations.....Do, producing 'junk', trash, folks don't need, though folks have been conditioned to 'want' this garbage by creating a consumeristic, materialistic society to continue the "debt based' Fiat dollar currency, (petrol based world reserve currency supporting associated central bank Fiat currencies established around the world supported via European development bank, world bank, eastern caribbean development bank, all central banks, imf, bank for international settlements etc.). Debt=Enslavement; by design. Who allows one man or another to print a currency into oblivion (hyperinflation>Increasing the producer and consumer price index; increasing the prices of all goods purchased both by consumers and producers) without any 'asset' to back it? How could this be? Who is paying attention?

Without the continuing debt/credit creation (10 for 1 FDIC mandated reserve ratio) from the issuance of these fiat currencies the system would crash. It will crash soon on it's own due to massive amounts of fraudulant credit default swaps, mortgage backed securities, mulitrillion speculative deriviatives fraud, fraudulant Fiat(digital currency) federal reserve purchases of treasury bonds/notes/bills etc. The goal is to collapse the world's so-called sovereign FIAT currencies (all run by rothschild central banks and federal reserve) to create a one world digital fiat (fake) currency for Your enslavement. One will not be able to purchase a thing without a plastic credit/debit chipped card thereby controlling all credit/commerce/livelihood. Credits/debits are to be made on your account at the will of the international bankster cartel when and how they see fit. All purchases will be tracked for the completion of a technological Control grid to watch and monitor one's every move/transaction. Echelon and fusion centers are to track your every move/transactions/communications. Long story, < abbreviated version.

In July, the first audit of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York (FRBNY) was published by the Government Accountability Office (GAO). According to Senator Bernie Sanders : “As a result of this audit, we now know that the Federal Reserve provided more than $16 trillion in total financial assistance to some of the largest financial institutions and corporations in the United States and throughout the world. This is a clear case of socialism for the rich and rugged, you’re-on-your-own individualism for everyone else.”

Source^

Physical gold and silver in various denominations has worked for thousands of years and could still today.
Unfortunately, most of these mines are owned by the international bankster cabal (via primary shareholdership, hidden in anonymous foreign trusts, holding companies with nondisclosure laws and incorporated in sovereign city states within said countries with non-extradition privilages and non-jurisdiction privilages) through years of fleecing the folked in folked-land.

AUDIT; EXPOSE; SEIZE; RETURN TO FLEECED; ARREST/PUNISH/JAIL or 'other'
the human? rats/roaches responsible for these blatant, treasonous crimes against humanity.....or be bridled subjects/slaves unto the will of 'another'. The US Constitution has been substituted by corporate law, aka admiralty law, aka law of the sea (golden fringe around flag in court room) complimented with UCC (universal commercial code) guidelines (codified, statutory law in direct violation of natural law jurisprudence) with preference for bankster selected/planted judges to rule over defendents whereby superceding/replacing trial by a jury of one's peers. This is evident with all of the court television shows which never include a jury, but a single judge to hear/settle all cases. This is part of your programming/conditioning process in direct contridiction to any just 'Rule of Law'.

One should ask themselves.
Cui Bono?
U?
$86$

edit on 25-9-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join