It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET is laughing at us....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by NullVoid
I'm not afraid, our earth is covered by skies and vacuum. The absurd and stupidity of human cant propagate through vacuum, at least thats the theory.

The last planet behaving like this is now much much more advanced, the species extinct and was replaced.

Amen

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemonkeydishwasher
reply to post by SLAYER69

Dude.. everyone who has been anyone, ever, is laughing at the human race.

It's so sad it has become a joke. You're all about to be wiped. :/

I agree with this statement. There's someone out there face-palming at our existence. It can easily be compared to how we think of apes/primates, or even animals at the zoo.

We think that we are so smart. I don't want to see how smart anyone else out there is :\

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

Thank you!

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MuldersGirl

Ya.. .. le sigh. Most of them have taken a body and have sought to help.. much to our chagrin. C'est la vie, n'est pas? Life does not begin, nor end on this planet, Earth.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

optimism and denial - my specialty

you're welcome

:-)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MuldersGirl

That's awesome!

Nothing further needs to be said!

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MuldersGirl
There's someone out there face-palming at our existence. It can easily be compared to how we think of apes/primates, or even animals at the zoo.

We think that we are so smart. I don't want to see how smart anyone else out there is :\

Needed to be quoted and contemplated over!

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

I know the feeling wholeheartedly.

I do the dance myself.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
If they were going to take us out, they would have done so when we started testing nuclear weapons.

The first world war was arguably the Mongol Empire led by Genghis Khan. He covered more territory in 24 years than the Holy Roman Empire did in 400. The Ottoman Empire was arguably the largest empire the world has ever seen to date.

Even now, billions of more people later, we've a hard time even comparing with those two empires. Even with our advancements. Not that that is a bad thing. We have come a long way in humanities, whether you all recognize it or not. We've given up dominating people so completely, as they did in the 14th century. Feudal systems, forcing children to join the invading empires faith, crucifixion, burning at the stake...

We are better than we were. I wouldn't want to step into a time slip and get sent back to those days!

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AmatuerSkyWatcher

Hopefully you can see past the keyboard....

Cheap jab, I know

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
What ever is out there, will have the last laugh.

Count on it.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

ET isn't going to 86 us? Are you kidding me. I bet dollars to doughnuts that we're like the Jersey Shore of the universe and that every advanced civilization out there keeps us on live feed 24/7.

Welcome to planet Springer.... JERRY....JERRY....JERRY.

~Heff

OK I waited long enough

My response????

OK MOD do me in!

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
What ever is out there, will have the last laugh.

Count on it.

lol.. it will be the last laugh., because there will be no one left to laugh.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Few years ago there was an episode of South Park where the boys had to travel to an alien planet that was about to cancel their best reality TV Show..... EARTH.... It was because the people of Earth had figured out they were a giant reality show..

Almost makes you wanna be able to tune in to see just how petty and off the wall we humans really are.. For an "advanced" species, we certainly haven't really advanced that far..

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
Few years ago there was an episode of South Park where the boys had to travel to an alien planet that was about to cancel their best reality TV Show..... EARTH.... It was because the people of Earth had figured out they were a giant reality show..

Almost makes you wanna be able to tune in to see just how petty and off the wall we humans really are.. For an "advanced" species, we certainly haven't really advanced that far..

Douglas Adams gives a more concise and appropriately hilarious look at the human condition, in my opinion.

..wasn't a whale just discovered in Yorkshire Field,anyway? heh

Humans have been given the opportunity to advance in a way no collective mind has ever been granted.. it is an experiment- seemingly a botched one.

our bad. lol

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

It could almost be said that, if someone is out there watching us, they feel bad for us? Hence the face-palming. Maybe they don't have the guts to put us out of our misery. Ah, who am I kidding.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

The more complete theory I have found, that is also corroborated by what is on the Wikipedia's article is from

snopes.com (Urban Legends References) The claim that the term 86 (get rid of someone or something) entered the language as part of a restaurant code, is defined as undetermined.

To 86 someone is to bar them off your property. The term is mostly used in bars throughout the U.S. There has been lots of speculation as to where the term originated but the most plausible is Article 86 of the New York liquor code which gives the reasons a person may be removed from a bar.

There is further information at the source...

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MuldersGirl
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

It could almost be said that, if someone is out there watching us, they feel bad for us? Hence the face-palming. Maybe they don't have the guts to put us out of our misery. Ah, who am I kidding.

Oh.. they do. But the bitter end must be met with failure first.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I prefer to think that our petty issues here on the Blue Dot would be completely ignored by a type 2 or type 3 visitor.

Much like I ignore an anthill before I run the lawnmower over it....

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

No.

They are not going to take us out, they are actually probably waiting for us to reach.....

Type one civilization status

edit on 23-9-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join