It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET is laughing at us....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
This isn't a rant but rather an attempt at seeing the Earth through their eyes. [This is of course written on the assumption that ETs exist]

Inspired by our modern world

Here we have an obscure planet circling an obscure star system in the obscure regions of the Milkyway Galaxy which the inhabitants have discovered fire and which survived an extinction level planet wide ice age and they contemplate a creator.

Then as their technology advanced and their egos grew they later survived two World Wars where they have split the atom and created weapons which are capable of causing their own extinction. They are presently polluting their own environment to the point of contaminating their own biosphere which may not if continued be able to support them.

They have literature, music, the arts and philosophy [which contemplates their own existence] They have analyzed their own DNA. They have started to explore their own star system [in the obscure regions of the Milkyway Galaxy] These inhabitants have survived many plaques and ruthless rulers.

Now they are about to be done in by GMOs, their own environmentally caused issues and Egos over which version of their various deities is correct.

Recommendations for planet Earth?

86!

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Yep..

86 the crap outta them!!

Pronto....

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
And this whole thread has exactly what to do with UFO's and Aliens?

Don't mean to 'bag' your thread man, I even agree with some of your sentiments, but this is surely the wrong part of the forum for such?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove
Yep..

86 the crap outta them!!

Pronto....

Im a thickie, 86??

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
it reminds me of the They're Made of Meat skit:

They actually think with meat?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Recommendations? Take the truly good ones, which cant be more than 10% of the population off the sinking planet and put them somewhere where they actually have a chance of making a good civilization, and just let the others bicker and immolate themselves repeatedly throughout the ages as has been going on since pre-history.

Oh, and indefinitely quarantine those left behind until they evolve a bit more so they cannot spread their savagery into neighboring star systems,
edit on 9/23/2012 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

link   
If they exist, they must get one helluva laugh at watching the degenerate humans hating and fighting over whose fairy-tale, man-made "god" and religion is the most real and "righteous" one.
Especially since they, being of a higher intelligence level than us, would know that NONE of the religions are of any real worth or truth.

Silly pitiful religious earthlings say they.

edit on 23-9-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

Originally posted by baddmove
Yep..

86 the crap outta them!!

Pronto....

Im a thickie, 86??

To 86 something is to get rid of it.

+24 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

ET isn't going to 86 us? Are you kidding me. I bet dollars to doughnuts that we're like the Jersey Shore of the universe and that every advanced civilization out there keeps us on live feed 24/7.

Welcome to planet Springer.... JERRY....JERRY....JERRY.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Kind of makes one think that we take ourselves MUCH too seriously.

Outside of Love, I can't see much of anything that has any real significance or purpose. Science, as noble as it might be in theory, is ultimately co-opted for wealth and destruction.

Well, at least we're good for a few Alien laughs. Now, would somebody please pass me the GMO corn?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

From Wikiepdia's 86 page

In the musical "Little Shop of Horrors", The Plant says to Seymour, "There must be someone you can eighty-six", with reference to killing someone.

Can't find the origin of the term, it may be something relating to military operations or a unit that did assassinations...

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Dude.. everyone who has been anyone, ever, is laughing at the human race.

It's so sad it has become a joke. You're all about to be wiped. :/

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Semper Fi...

edit on 23-9-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Panic2k11
reply to post by thedoctorswife

From Wikiepdia's 86 page

In the musical "Little Shop of Horrors", The Plant says to Seymour, "There must be someone you can eighty-six", with reference to killing someone.

Can't find the origin of the term, it may be something relating to military operations or a unit that did assassinations...

Thanks, it puzzled me, why 86? for a minute i thought it might be cockney rhyming slang, like two fat ladies,88, Only jkg, what a very random number, must be what you said.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

If the aliens don't do it, the artificial intelligence machines we will make will eventually get as smart as that and do the same thing to their former masters (meaning us). And I'm only half joking...I wouldn't rule it out, but that scenario is probably at least 100 years away.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Im much more of the persuasion that one of those weaponized super viruses the US, Russia, China, and assuredly Israel cook up constantly will at some point get loose and obliterate the world population, long before true AI is ever even touched upon.
edit on 9/23/2012 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I often think aliens if they exist would look us differently to how most people would think they would. Most people think if they came here they would see us as special and intelligent, I don't think they would, i think they would see us as something to be avoided.

It would be more like "look at them they fight and argue over stupid things like burning books and fight because somebody was wearing the same dress at the Christmas party, they think themselves better than any other human being and hate people who disagree them. they have a diverse planet to live on and they destroy it and consider possessions more important than any member of their own species and kill each other without a moments thought etc etc etc, but hay look at all the other inhabitants and fauna..... now there is something worthy of study and time"

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Beautiful! So lets just sit back and watch to see if they can come up from this rock bottom spiral of doom.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I'm not afraid, our earth is covered by skies and vacuum. The absurd and stupidity of human cant propagate through vacuum, at least thats the theory.

The last planet behaving like this is now much much more advanced, the species extinct and was replaced.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Recommendations for planet Earth?

86!

...or a plate of warm cookies, a glass of milk and a big hug

until I know for real - I'm counting on the nice aliens

:-)

edit on 9/23/2012 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join