It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colorado Voter Registration FRAUD Caught On Camera

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by lernmore
It was an insanely irrelevant question.

Kid, child, youngster... all of the above apply, you bet.

What the hell did he want, I.D.?

Sadly, no, I don't get paid, but it's cool, I stay fed.

I was addressing your claim to know that the speaker was old and just how old by the sound of their voice.
That was the insane thing in your post.
I notice you pretended I did not even bring it up in your reply.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
*sarcasm*

Hey look, I can do doublespeak too!

Do you think she sounded like an adult?
-------------------------------------------

I can do this all day.

In fact, the more of your time I can waste, the better.

If you want, I can even link up some of my stupid poetry, and we can make fun of that too. I love it.

Can you imagine how many liberals that young lady pissed off?

I bet if every one sent her a quarter, she'd be a millionaire.

She's already done more for her party than most congressmen.

I'm guessing, since the woman refused to take down the video, at the request of youtube, that must be what this is all about now, getting people mad. Grrrr

Oh, and you guys can have the "bunch", I guess.

I only watched it three times back on the first page, no need to re-visit that anger, not really my thing.

I kicked all the Jerry Springer filth out of my living room a long time ago, along with Oprah.

At least I have the nads to come back in here, unlike the OP.

Besides, you seem to be having fun, it's like a mini union. I think back-patting stars are just as valuable as the non agenda gifted ones.

Too bad superman's still flat broke though. Yall threw the poor guy under the bus in terms of monetary gain, real supportive.

*sarcasm off*
--------------

Ok, all joking and poking aside... don't take it that seriously huh?

She's obviously an adult, and that's been confirmed by the fact she holds a chair at the El Paso DNC, good enough?

she's a volunteer with several different organizations including the El Paso Democratic Party and she's also a precinct chair

It's hard to tell, though, if you really want an answer, or you're sitting there giggling, I sure hope it's giggling, that's really good for you.

Voter fraud sucks, and it should be exposed anywhere and everywhere, can we at least agree on that?

It might only be one little thing, but it's a start.

If the cheaters win, how can that be good for anyone?

Everyone just be sure and remind the democratic party, too, that you can't apply re-distribution to votes, taking someone else's isn't cool, ever.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by lernmore

I have no idea what you are rambling on about.
What I do know is that you know how stupid and wrong what you said was so you are dancing as far from it as possible.
Do not respond to me unless you can make sense.
It was not that important anyway. You said something stupid and I called you on it. Now you are upset. Life goes on. Mine will.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by lernmore
*sarcasm*

Hey look, I can do doublespeak too!

Do you think she sounded like an adult?
-------------------------------------------

I can do this all day.

In fact, the more of your time I can waste, the better.

If you want, I can even link up some of my stupid poetry, and we can make fun of that too. I love it.

Can you imagine how many liberals that young lady pissed off?

I bet if every one sent her a quarter, she'd be a millionaire.

She's already done more for her party than most congressmen.

I'm guessing, since the woman refused to take down the video, at the request of youtube, that must be what this is all about now, getting people mad. Grrrr

Oh, and you guys can have the "bunch", I guess.

I only watched it three times back on the first page, no need to re-visit that anger, not really my thing.

I kicked all the Jerry Springer filth out of my living room a long time ago, along with Oprah.

At least I have the nads to come back in here, unlike the OP.

Besides, you seem to be having fun, it's like a mini union. I think back-patting stars are just as valuable as the non agenda gifted ones.

Too bad superman's still flat broke though. Yall threw the poor guy under the bus in terms of monetary gain, real supportive.

*sarcasm off*
--------------

Ok, all joking and poking aside... don't take it that seriously huh?

She's obviously an adult, and that's been confirmed by the fact she holds a chair at the El Paso DNC, good enough?

she's a volunteer with several different organizations including the El Paso Democratic Party and she's also a precinct chair

It's hard to tell, though, if you really want an answer, or you're sitting there giggling, I sure hope it's giggling, that's really good for you.

Voter fraud sucks, and it should be exposed anywhere and everywhere, can we at least agree on that?

It might only be one little thing, but it's a start.

If the cheaters win, how can that be good for anyone?

Everyone just be sure and remind the democratic party, too, that you can't apply re-distribution to votes, taking someone else's isn't cool, ever.

You sit there cheering on someone breaking the law and trying to skew and American presidential election and then attempt to accuse Democrats of what? Wanting to do the same type of thing.

Well we see the Republicans doing it. So take all that anger at Democrats NOT doing it and aim it at the people actually doing it.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
But Acorn.....

Good thread ops. and sadly, not surprising.

Reminds me of my father...71 year old military man whom stated to me they should not allow democrats to vote.

heh, nothing like your entire life becoming meaningless through a simple statement. Defended what again?

This girl working for Fox yet?

Add: Just wanted to say, I have no issue with this girl..hell, a job is a job, putting flyers under windowshields about how cool satan looks is fine so long as it pays for the drinks. Anyhow, seems 8 other countys have been found doing this (just reported it by Ed the blowhard).
And sadly again, not surprising. The only way they can win, is to cheat (see both GWB's potus results)

Sorry Rmoney, some things are no longer purchased easily in the days of phone cams.
edit on 28-9-2012 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Am I the only one who's head feels like it is going to explode while trying to balance to two opposing ideologies that make up the Republican bid for any office this year.

Dirty tricks and cheating are all ok because everyone does it.
Obama is the worst thing to ever happen to the US.

It is really hard to understand how he is so crappy and yet they still have to cheat and lie.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join