It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think the Anti Christ will be Jewish Islamic or Counterfeit Christian

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi
reply to post by NOTurTypical

ok,,, but the last jesus was born human of a mortal human women,,,,,

will it be the same for his second coming? and would that mean jesus is a human alive today, and mature?

No, He will come as He left, in His resurrected body.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by dwarfflex
I was talking to a messianic jewish minister tonight, he felt the Anti Christ would be Jewish, from the tribe of Judah?

ive heard it said the anti christ will be Assyrian ?

any thoughts on this. ?

www.youtube.com...
edit on 23-9-2012 by dwarfflex because: (no reason given)

The Son of Lawlessness will be a jew. There are prophetic markers he must fulfill before orthodox jews will accept him as messiah.

It is written he will come from Zion and he must:

1. be born in Bethlehem
2. be of David's line and prove it
3. be of the tribe of Judah

The 4th requirement for Messiah

4. come before the destruction of second temple and be cut off for the sake of others

Since orthodox jews do not recognize Yeshua and Ignore Daniel's scriptures, they will get snookered by the A/C.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

ok,,, but the last jesus was born human of a mortal human women,,,,,

will it be the same for his second coming? and would that mean jesus is a human alive today, and mature?

No, He will come as He left, in His resurrected body.

which means..... spirit?

in what ways do we know of spirit existing,, physically?

could it be metaphorical for the spirit of jesus entering a new physical body?

do you have a biased of wanting jesus to be a flying magician? so much so that if a legit messiah wanted to change the world for better,, and did everything aligned with good, righteousness, god,,,, you would not accept him,,, you would burn him at the stake,, you would label him the anti christ,,, for not fitting your fantastical description of how reality ought to play out?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

The Jews don't accept the AC bro, they get attacked and decimated because of it. 2/3 will perish. The world falls in love with him, not the Jews.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

A spirit? No, just as He ascended in His "resurrected BODY". You didn't see that above my man?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
yes i should have put a comer , Jesus sharing in Mathew chapter 24 speaking when you see the abomination that causes desolation, as spoken about by Daniel,

Ar mys surrounding Israel, let the reader under stand it was time to flee, and to pray their flight was not in winter.

and then would come such a tribulation unlike the world has ever seen,

so are we to take it Israel is over run, ? occupied by the forces of the anti christ, and the anti christ then declares himself,

interesting the point raised how the anti christ will declare himself above God,

we see this Maitreya

www.youtube.com...

not to forget to, the Rothchild , the club of Rome , illuminati, jesuit , satanic agenda in Israel, the supreme

court built by them in Israel, built to sacred measure ments like a temple to Lucifer. have they got an anti christ leader lined up for Israel ?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

A spirit? No, just as He ascended in His "resurrected BODY". You didn't see that above my man?

i did,, but what does " resurrected body mean?"

when jesus resurrected what was his body then made of?,,, thats the body he will return in,,,

where is jesus now then?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

when jesus resurrected what was his body then made of?,,, thats the body he will return in,,,

where is jesus now then?

It's the same body of flesh He was crucified in, resurrected back to life. Remember He still carries the nail scars and the whole in His side. One difference is the resurrected (glorified) body is incorruptible, eternal. Now He is seated on His Father's throne in heaven.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

The only way i will accept/believe jesus will return in a manor similar to what you believe and imagine will occur,,
is if it is done by TPTB......

the real jesus/messiah/saviour... will be human,, and rise up,,,,,,, he will openly talk ill of the church,, and honestly all things that can be talked ill of,, he will be the son of man ( like all men) and the son of god ( like all men),,,
he will be denounced and branded the anti christ,.,..,,..,

then TPTB,,,,, will present themselves fakely as the real jesus,,,, which is actually the anti christ,,,,

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

where is jesus now then?

It's the same body of flesh He was crucified in, resurrected back to life. Remember He still carries the nail scars and the whole in His side. One difference is the resurrected (glorified) body is incorruptible, eternal. Now He is seated on His Father's throne in heaven.

you are absolutely out of your mind,,, delusions,, fantasy,,, imagination,,, you are just making stuff up,,,, cartoons,, fairy tales,,, reality is not the way you think it is,,,,,,, it could be,,,, but you do nto have all these specific details,..,,.,.,,. god and jesus could exist and be real, i will give you that,.,., but thats the most simple equation of it,,,,,,

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Is Israel occupied when Jesus returns, by the Anti christ, forces of the anti christ. ?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by dwarfflex
Is Israel occupied when Jesus returns, by the Anti christ, forces of the anti christ. ?

Yes. His base of operations will be Jerusalem for the last 3 1/2 years of Daniel's 70th week. He overtakes Israel and Jerusalem at the abomination of desolation.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

where is jesus now then?

you are absolutely out of your mind,,, delusions,, fantasy,,, imagination,,, you are just making stuff up,,,, cartoons,, fairy tales,,, reality is not the way you think it is,,,,,,, it could be,,,, but you do nto have all these specific details,..,,.,.,,. god and jesus could exist and be real, i will give you that,.,., but thats the most simple equation of it,,,,,,

Dude, you asked what the Bible had to say, if you don't want answers don't ask questions.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

The only way i will accept/believe jesus will return in a manor similar to what you believe and imagine will occur,,

the real jesus/messiah/saviour... will be human,, and rise up,,,,,,, he will openly talk ill of the church,, and honestly all things that can be talked ill of,, he will be the son of man ( like all men) and the son of god ( like all men),,,

then TPTB,,,,, will present themselves fakely as the real jesus,,,, which is actually the anti christ,,,,

The Bible doesn't say that. It says He will return in the clouds with the armies of heaven in glory. The angel in the book of Acts tells His disciples that He will return in like manner that they saw Him ascend in a cloud. The Bible also says that the first one that comes is the man of sin, and gives the exact day of Christ's 2nd coming to be 1,260 days from the abomination of desolation at the temple in Jerusalem.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

where is jesus now then?

Dude, you asked what the Bible had to say, if you don't want answers don't ask questions.

the bible says he still carries nail scars on his resurrected body?

dude,,, im angry,,,,, ignorant people like you will deny the messiah because they are waiting for a magical fairy...

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

The Bible also says that the first one that comes is the man of sin, and gives the exact day of Christ's 2nd coming to be 1,260 days from the abomination of desolation at the temple in Jerusalem.

, first one that comes? what/who is that referring to,,?

link   

What am I ignorant of specifically? And His resurrected body did carry the nail woulds and the hole in His side, He showed them to His disciples when He met them after resurrection. Thomas specifically who thrust his hand into the hole in His side. Why are you calling me ignorant? This is all in the Bible.

link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

The Son of Lawlessness will be a jew. There are prophetic markers he must fulfill before orthodox jews will accept him as messiah.

1. be born in Bethlehem

4. come before the destruction of second temple and be cut off for the sake of others

Since orthodox jews do not recognize Yeshua and Ignore Daniel's scriptures, they will get snookered by the A/C.

Personally, I think the Anti-Christ is going to convince everyone that the God of the Old Testament is an impostor, misleading them on what the requirements of the true Messiah would really be.

In fact, I'd say that he's going to convince everyone that all Abrahamic religions did nothing but pit one against the other in order to keep peace from the world and that it was all designed by the same impostor God.

He'll perform his own miracles and wonders to try and convince everyone of this.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

The Bible also says that the first one that comes is the man of sin, and gives the exact day of Christ's 2nd coming to be 1,260 days from the abomination of desolation at the temple in Jerusalem.

, first one that comes? what/who is that referring to,,?

The antichrist. The first one that comes that the world goes nuts for and thinks is the Lord in the flesh. The first one is the man of sin. Christ's 2 nd coming is given in scripture to the day, 1,260 days from the abomination of desolation at the temple in Jerusalem.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

1. be born in Bethlehem

Personally, I think the Anti-Christ is going to convince everyone that the God of the Old Testament is an impostor, misleading them on what the requirements of the true Messiah would really be.

In fact, I'd say that he's going to convince everyone that all Abrahamic religions did nothing but pit one against the other in order to keep peace from the world and that it was all designed by the same impostor God.

He'll perform his own miracles and wonders to try and convince everyone of this.

Remember though, the Bible never says the Jews will follow him. It says the nations will. "The nations" is a Hebraism for "non-jews". The Jews will be destroyed for refusing to accept the AC as god.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join