It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The bed of White Roses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I found out about this interesting forest that everyone is visiting from time to time.

Doesn't matter if it's spring or autumn or summer even in winter,for a reason ...or other people use to go there in this forest.

It is said that somewhere in this forest is a glade and in the midle of this glade is a bed of white roses.In this bed of white roses is sleeping a beautiful creature.

www.123rf.com...

Very interesting that all that pass by through this glade were welcomed by this beautiful white lighted creature.

When she is looking in the eyes of passers something is happening with them.They have this feeling of joy and happiness it's a feeling that is given by that something that this creature have in her magic eyes.

They still use to visit this forest only that the beautiful creature no longer wakes from her bed of white roses to welcome them.

Maybe a black magic.

I ask myself many times which could be the name of this creature.

And finally I found out.

The name of this beautiful creature is Hope.

I am so sorry that she doesn't wake any more from that bed of white roses to welcome those who need to visit this magical forest.

Do you still visit the magical forest with the magical glade?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Very poet post!

I have always stated that as long as there is life there is hope. I still stand by that.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 1PLA1

I have always stated that as long as there is life there is hope. I still stand by that.
Thank you 1PLA1 I still hope ..that this beautiful creature will still welcome those who visit this magical forest with the magical glade.

The bed of white roses is still there.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Very nice friend. Thanks for linking me to this.

You seem to have such a kindness and love that follows your writing.

You write beautifully and thank you for sharing.

Peace and love

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Very nice friend. Thanks for linking me to this. You seem to have such a kindness and love that follows your writing. You write beautifully and thank you for sharing.
Thank you Natalia ,actually this is one of my first threads with which I have tried to bring a little hope to those who need more.

top topics

join