It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mods can you move this? Strange experiences last night.....anyone else experience something similar?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyezenmaitreya
reply to post by britelite1971

I'm from eastern washington and i have had the same problem as well except mine is at least once a week or thats what it seems like. The experience i have had is about 2am from time to time(its extremely rare) i have heard footsteps and chalked it up to an overactive imagination and it being late. However the main issue is about 3-4am somewhere in there,what feels like at least weekly its like our neighbors(whose car port is by my window) are turning their headlights on full blast for about 10 mins and just sitting there *note* i hear no engine nothing and then it just stops. I just wanted to reassure the OP that the experience happens at least somewhat frequently and not just in her area. By the way I have noticed it for about 2-3 weeks, I just had no reason to post it.

Thanks for sharing your experiences! It is really nice to know that there are others that have experienced similar incidents. Do you tend to think that your experience is more paranormal or more towards the UFO side? I'
m still in the completely clueless stage.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by chasingbrahman
You just descibed what it was like for me to grow up in the house I was raised in, situated in the heart of no man's land, AKA, the New Jersey Pine Barrens. I used to lay in bed, from about the age of four until I left for college (and each visit home) listening to the footsteps pacing through the house and several snacks and cups of coffee being prepared in the kitchen. Only my phenomenon was coupled with page-turning gone amok. What I mean by this is, you'd hear the footsteps and snacktimes and then these pauses, where all you'd hear was the sound of paper after paper being turned over, as if someone were leafing through a book in an attempt to find one particular page. I was eleven when something rather substantial happened, however, it didn't occur to me that this substantial turn of events COULD have an alien origin until I was in my late twenties. But that's the topic of another thread...

Wow! You have me completely intrigued now! I would love to hear the rest of your story! Did the rest of your family experience anything strange in your house?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CthulhuMythos

I don't know, I tend to check the 'new topics' and 'top topics' so get what is going on across the board rather than specific forums.

Thanks! it's good to know! I tend to mostly look at new threads too, unless I find myself extremely bored.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Perhaps I will Britelite - I don't want to derail your thread, and I've thought about posting this event before, so I'll u2u you once I've written it up. As I'm sure you already know, sometimes these events can be very difficult, even for a seasoned writer, to put into clear words that convey exactly what happened. Sometimes I still wonder if I actually understood what happened.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by chasingbrahman

Perhaps I will Britelite - I don't want to derail your thread, and I've thought about posting this event before, so I'll u2u you once I've written it up. As I'm sure you already know, sometimes these events can be very difficult, even for a seasoned writer, to put into clear words that convey exactly what happened. Sometimes I still wonder if I actually understood what happened.

I would love to know if you end up posting that thread. I will be all over it!
When I originally read your response, it was late and I was tired so I completely missed that you said it happened in the Pine Barrens. That's even more fascinating!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join