It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The GMO debate is over; GM crops must be immediately outlawed; Monsanto halted from threatening huma

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
I'm still waiting for everyone to contract gobs of cancers due to Fukushima. That will take time. If/when everyone does am I to believe it was the Rads or GMO? PCB's or Dioxin? Flouride or Mercury and Lead? Or all the worry about all that? Worry causes disease to. Not if you're at ease though...

At ease

Dis ease

You forgot to add:

Pl ease

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Don't you mean "puh-lease"?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Start remembering dude.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

Don't you mean "puh-lease"?

Actually, I was meaning dis-at-puh-lease

edit on 24-9-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Stanford has HUGE stakes in bioterrorism preparedness that includes homeland security funding, as well as having a seat on the National Institutes of Health's Office of Biotechnology Activities. Stanford also has an entire department that concentrates on agricultural biosecurity. An important goal of the network – which is funded by the Homeland Security Act – is to coordinate diagnostic and scientific expertise in agricultural production and security in regard to agricultural pests and pathogens that could be used in bio-terrorism. To that end, the US Department of Agriculture (USDA) has taken the position that organic farming, such as free-ranging chickens and cows and non-GM seeds that you can't 'control' are potential biosecurity threats. USDA has even begun putting, in writing, directives on how they want organic farming "contained" – which resembles turning organic farms into nothing more than factory farms.17

Basically, what is owned by the biotech/industrial food system and killing people is "good" and what is from nature, healing, and free to humanity, has been redefined as a biologic threat, and potentially as bioterrorism. This should come as no surprise, really, given the takeover of the US government by Monsanto and the parallel redefinition of patriotic Americans as terrorists, too.

Monsanto needs military power to carry on with GMOs because its lies are being countered almost instantly now. Three photos of sick, deformed rats tell the truth.

Like I said - I already made the top 12 suspected eco-terrorist list for genetic engineering crop destruction.

My crime -- speaking out against genetic engineering and being a "multiple sector" and "habitual" protester.

Yep -- do we live in a Democracy? I say -- try actually practicing your right of freedom of speech and see what happens -- you're now an eco-terrorist suspect!!

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by fulllotusqigong

Thanks for the link. I love that stuff.
I been studying this kind of thing my whole life. Check my pitiful threads...
The flick looks like a good one. Got any more?

Have you seen "The Atomic Cafe"?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Sorry, I'm not a health kick kind of person. I personally tried to kill myself for decades with cigarettes and other stuff but to no avail. So I'm 500 years old now and must attribute some success to a kind of poise in life. A bent if you will.

If I could list it or package it in a pill I would, but thats the thing. It's ethereal. I don't have proof of how to emulate it so that others can do it too. Its like spiritual shielding that protects the body from harm is the closest I can come to putting it into words. Top down sort of protection.

Some people are the healthiest eating, exercising people on the planet and they still contract disease and die. Others seem to care less and live full lives. You tell me.

Hint: It has to do with how you treat others.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

You watch that one and get back to us -- I think you'll find some surprises.

I think I've seen Atomic Cafe -- I'm almost positive. But I'll check it out again tonight to make sure.

What kind of docs are you looking for?

Let's see Monsanto made Agent Orange and Ready Round up is pretty similar - these products are already killers and already killing people.

Genetic engineering is already killing people.

Now keep in mind that the real zinger for Monsanto is to use genetic engineering to sell more pesticides.

O.K. I just thought of another good doc for you.

A couple actually.

The pesticide was banned in the USA in 1977 for causing male sterility but Standard Fruit - now Dole - continued to use the pesticide in its plantations outside the USA up until 1982. Workers reported being unable to father any children and women reported losing children. They are now involved in an on-going legal battle in the US to seek compensation. Dole tries to ban film

The documentary Bananas! highlighted plight of Nicaraguan banana plantation workers who brought a legal case in the US against the use of a banned pesticide DBCP by the Dole Food Company. Tom Levitt reports

So that film is online somewhere maybe netflix.

Yeah basically the director got hassled so much he then made another documentary about the making of the documentary and the harrassment.

O.K. doc two --

World According to Monsanto Genetic engineering film.

Seeds of Change -- doc three -- this is amazing on Vandana Shiva.

Doc four on farmers in India -- amazing information. Actually a lecture.

Another great doc on rural farming and poverty in the two-thirds world and the effects of neocolonialism development creating poverty as death.
edit on 24-9-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

The day that we as a people will bring this beast down, will be a stepping stone that will herald a new direction in the understanding to 'the enemy', that we are not blind, deaf and dumb but rather a people of intelligence and power. It will be a message to 'them' that their disguised agenda is being uncovered for the malevolent design of destruction that it is.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

The GMO debate is over; GM crops must be immediately outlawed; Monsanto halted from threatening humanity

www.naturalnews.com...

(NaturalNews) The GMO debate is over. There is no longer any legitimate, scientific defense of growing GM crops for human consumption. The only people still clinging to the outmoded myth that "GMOs are safe" are scientific mercenaries with financial ties to Monsanto and the biotech industry.

GMOs are an anti-human technology. They threaten the continuation of life on our planet. They are a far worse threat than terrorism, or even the threat of nuclear war.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.naturalnews.com

edit on 23-9-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

edit on 24/9/12 by masqua because: bb code fix

AT F+CKING LAST! NATURAL NEWS SAYS IT HOW IT IS - MONSANTO IS THE DEVIL INCARNATE AND SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN ALLOWED TO EVEN START THEIR COMPANY! BUT EVERYONE CHECKS THEIR F*CKING LABELS (DOES IT CONTAIN DOG TURDS OR IS IT DOG TURD FREE) LIKE DUMB #S WHO CAN'T SEE THE OBVIOUS. STAMP THE MONSANTO B*ASTARDS OUT NOW PEOPLE INSTANTLY! S&F OP!

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Mankind as a whole needs to declare war on Monsanto and descend upon them like a swarm of
really pissed of GM bees. (they are so mad because the modifications made their wee-wees shrink)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Abbreviated edition to ^
A case study:

The World According to Monsanto (moon-sainto) *neh*

edit on 25-9-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluemoonsine
Abbreviated edition to ^
A case study:

The World According to Monsanto (moon-sainto) *neh*

edit on 25-9-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

Wow thanks for posting this video. It is long but well worth the watch. Monsanto has polluted the entire world with PCB's covered it up lied and sued about roundup being biodegradable and now they are telling us GMO's are safe.
Monsanto is the friggen Anti-Christ they are destroying the world. Its time to take off the gloves with these scum..

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by fulllotusqigong

What kind of docs are you looking for?

Those will do thank you for now. I dig anything expose and will view them if not too repetitious. Monsanto is oft discussed here, so I know a little. Thanks for the links again.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

IS NaturalNews.com a reliable, unbiassed source?

If its anti-human to be producing genetically modified food products, is it anti-human to be producing synthetic drugs for the treatment of viruses/bacteria? It probably is, future generations are in trouble.

Is genetically modifying a plant/animal any worse than cross-breeding to get a desired trait?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by salainen
reply to post by hawkiye

IS NaturalNews.com a reliable, unbiassed source?

If its anti-human to be producing genetically modified food products, is it anti-human to be producing synthetic drugs for the treatment of viruses/bacteria? It probably is, future generations are in trouble.

Is genetically modifying a plant/animal any worse than cross-breeding to get a desired trait?

I can answer one of those:

NaturalNews.com is NOT a reliable source.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother
NaturalNews.com is NOT a reliable source.

Thats what I thought...

Truth Publishing International, LTD. is not responsible for content written by contributing authors.

Sort of like Wikipedia? "Real News Powered by Real People, Naturally"

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by salainen

If drugs are carcinogenic then they're anti-human.

Nature cross breeding is based on close adaptation to existing conditions -- not on direct resistance based on use of synthetic carcinogenic chemicals.

The corporate science is blatantly pursuing profits at the expense of humans. Monsanto made Agent Orange and Dioxin. Those are both blatantly anti-human. Monsanto has taken over the government regulatory agencies and Monsanto uses its own "junk" science to get the government to approve these carcinogenic products. So the carcinogenic effects are hidden -- as was the case with Monsanto rBGH synthetic growth hormone - and then humans are used as guinea pigs even though Monsanto's own science already showed that the cows are being killed by rBGH. The same is true for genetic engineering which is really used to sell more Monsanto pesticides.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Natural news is a reliable source. The fools love to claim it is not but they cannot post any evidence. They just repeat their BS over and over and hope it sticks. Typical; if you cannot refute the message attack the messenger.... Sigh!

This is for real this article is dead on Monsanto is destroying the planet with GMO's and PCB's! They have a monopoly on the food supply and on pesticides... The new head of the FDA is a former Monsanto Exec wake up folks...

edit on 25-9-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join