It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drunken/Tripped-out Woman Hijacks Ferry, In The Name of Captain Jack!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I apologize if this has been posted before, and mods feel free to move to the appropriate forum. Apparently this woman and her friend hijacked a ferry, totally wasted; crashing into and damaging several boats as police ensued. More below.

'I'm Jack Sparrow' - well she does have the make-up right! Drunk woman claimed she was a pirate as she hijacked a passenger ferry and floated away from police.

Alison Whelan spent two days drinking and eating plant nightshade, causing her to hallucinate before she unmoored the 45ft-long ferry.

Together with companion Tristam Locke they floated down the River Dart, Devon as police tried to intercept them

They were heard laughing and shouting 'I'm Jack Sparrow' and 'I'm a pirate'

When arrested Whelan said they would have ended up in St Tropez if they had not been caught

Whelan was found guilty of aggravated vehicle taking and sentenced to 112 days in jail

I saw this the other day posted by one of my friends, and I didn't want to take credit for any info posted here.

Follow the link to read the full story, funny stuff!

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Man she looks like Keith Richards in drag!
Captain Jack's mom maybe?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I wonder when this happend maybe she was just in character for national talk like a pirate day.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
First thought when I saw title was... "I love this woman"

Then saw picture

She's no Keira Knightly

Depressed now

Must fill void with Chocolate Ice Cream

top topics

join