It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

light objects fly off ground into sky.(picture)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I don't think it's a coincidence most UFO's I see in videos or pictures look more like "light" entities rather than an aircraft or physical object.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Have you gone for a walk in that direction to see if there are any burn marks on the ground, or holes /cracks in the ground...and you may run into some local neighbors that live there that can tell you they saw something. Sometimes People don't like to report strange things for fear of looking foolish. But if you ask a few questions on your own , you may be surprised when people open up. otherwise, good luck, and keep a camera handy!

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Meldionne1

Thank you for your kind advice. I may indeed do just that.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by FidelityMusic

I can't answer for most UFO pictures, but most UFO's spotted are lights, red, whitish, and colored, and they are concealing a craft, the 4 shapes we've seen are: saucer, (red covered light), my normal sitings, wingless plane/cigar shaped, flying tail down, nose in the air, creating a whitish yelllow wedge of light, almost like a slanted pyramid. That one flew roughly 50 feet soundlessly over the roof a few townhouses down after shouting so loud in m . that I thought it was audible "I'm going to greet you right up close". A tallish light that my 17 year old at the time said was a diamond shaped craft under the light at my grandmother's that appeared over the lake and flew directly over her property while my younger kids tried to get the telescope to work to see it close up.

Black triangles, usually without lights, but up high one of the white soundless crafts we see on occasion was a triangle at the city glow of our roofline.

Now we did see a large orb that was sent out of one of the crafts, against the trees. That was one of the red lit saucers, that we see, that my son used to call me out for some of the time and told me choppers were chasing it, which I was shocked at, especially when he called me out to see it. My sons aslo saw a meter large blue orb behind my back while taking antibiotics I had forgotten at night after I was in contact and then lying down, the covers were moving and there were hands on my ., and I jumped up.

Orbs and crafts are two different things. Crafts are covered by lights, and ORBs are sensors, and souls/spirit/entities, and in addition there is another thing about orbs as well.

There is no time, we're in infinity and you can't take a measurement in it.

Time and Size are perceptional. So those huge planetoid crafts by the sun, well let me tell ya, if they wanted to take a close look and observe (and they often do), they'd look like an orb. Tiny to us while in front of us.

Mind boggling, real ufology is.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

From looking at the picture alone i see nothing that would say U.F.O. in terms of something that is not earthly or explainable.
reply to post by lifeform11

You said, " I see nothing that would say UFO in terms of something that is not earthly."

Whether its here, or not on earth...an object you can not identify is a UFO period. Right? So, mincing definitions doesn't do a bit of good or change what this is. A UFO like the OP stated.

Instead of screaming for video and Un cropped pics....I'm interested in what the heck it could possibly be. O wait...isnt that why you made the thread? (lol) What do we have that would make this light pattern? Isn't patterns like this related to missiles to? I can't remember what they're called. Tracers? Missle tracers?

What the hell a missile would be doing in the mid-west is beyond me....but then after 2001, nothing is beyond me...lol

You said strange things were happening OP...what other strange things???

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mahon
reply to post by elevenaugust

It was taken from a phone, then transferred to another phone, then uploaded to photobucket. It was not cropped, if any editing was done it was not done manually. Believe what you want, i could care less. I am simply reporting on this experience, there is no hoax here. Just the facts.

It has been edited by Adobe Photoshop 7 somewhere along the line. Unless you have an app for that

Someone along the line is not being truthful here. We're just asking for the original, unedited image...to help you identify what you saw.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

post by tracehd1
Whether its here, or not on earth...an object you can not identify is a UFO period. Right?

Wrong ... UFO infers that its an object that's flying , I see nothing in the picture that shows that its an object nor any evidence that its flying .
The OP picture looks reminiscent of lens flare in my view ,a bit like this .

edit on 23-9-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

You said, " I see nothing that would say UFO in terms of something that is not earthly." Whether its here, or not on earth...an object you can not identify is a UFO period. Right? So, mincing definitions doesn't do a bit of good or change what this is. A UFO like the OP stated.
reply to post by tracehd1

I can't tell from the picture if it is a U.F.O. or not, there was a mention of possible footage in the O.P. which i think would help greatly if it is available. I am certainly not saying it is not a U.F.O. but from the picture alone it is hard to see or tell exactly what it is.

it could also be a laser for all i know and certain parts of the beam are illuminated, which would not be a U.F.O. there are plenty of guesses people could make that do not involve U.F.O's. so the footage would back up the claim as the picture shows something but nothing that can identify if it IS a U.F.O. let alone what it could be.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Anti-hail rockets perhaps?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Can someone help me understand this part? In elevenaugust's post I see the camera showing as a Sony Cyber Shot. OP says phone cam. Am I reading something incorrectly here?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mahon

priceless lol
"obviously"

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
At first I thought it looked like a Class IV Intergalactic Doomfreighter, however after closer inspection I really can't say...

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
i've seen footage of lil lights making crop circles.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
What camera has THAT kind of aspect ratio?

Picture is obviously cropped.

Lights are either internal window reflection or lens flare.

If photo belongs to OP, and OP claims photo has not been cropped, then OP is being deliberately deceptive regarding cropping with that aspect ratio, possibly in an attempt to hide obvious tells regarding the source of claimed UFO lights.

edit on 23-9-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
The "lights" when looked at an angle appear to just be a reflection of .lights. Not sure how they would get to that angle...but the spacing of the lights is consistent with vehicle lights.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
Can someone help me understand this part? In elevenaugust's post I see the camera showing as a Sony Cyber Shot. OP says phone cam. Am I reading something incorrectly here?

Cyber Shot is not just digital cameras, it's mobile phones too. Or rather, used to be.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

Cyber Shot is not just digital cameras, it's mobile phones too. Or rather, used to be.

I believe your right. My AT&T LG cell phone is Cyber Shot. Almost 2 years old. As far as what this pic shows by the OP, no idea.......

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I should also add there were approximately a dozen witness that were on the property when photo
Was taken. It is not a reflection or lens flare. This really happened. Take it for what its worth.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mahon

...hard to accept with an image obviously edited in Adobe Photoshop 7. Perhaps we would believe you if you actually provided the original unedited image. Plus, a dozen other people and you were the only one with a phone? How convenient.

Maybe they are part of the reptile entities you claimed attacked you in THIS THREAD.
edit on 23-9-2012 by gavron because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Photoshop or what not aside. As a craft-observer myself, your testimony contains little pieces that are worded only the way someone who was a true observer would say it.

So you are either an amazing liar.writer (better than 99%) or you are being honest.

or at least, you honestly believe that something was observed.

My question, maybe I missed it, was how long was this thing visible for? Because for you to have had time to take a picture, it would have to be moving fairly slowly ..

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join