It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

light objects fly off ground into sky.(picture)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I think I got the pic loaded properly. Here in northern Illinois
there appeared to be several objects ascending from the ground into
The sky then disappeared.
We will be trying to get video footage there has been strange
Activity in the area.

edit on 23-9-2012 by mahon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mahon

Can you be a little more specific?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi

I pretty much said it as it is. Several objects ascended into the sky then disappeared. Thats all I have. There is no military bases or airports in the area.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mahon

Is this pic cropped? If so, can you upload the entire pic? Do you have more than one pic of this? What's the red object and was it visible to the eye?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mahon

From what i see, this picture seems to have been taken from a moving car. The light in the sky look like reflections on the car's window. The red light just looks like a red light.

I could be wrong, a clearer picture would sure help.
edit on 23-9-2012 by Ghezuz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Somewhere way back in my memory I seem to remember this sort of thing preceding a large earthquake. Something about huge pressure causing charged particles to fly up from the ground. A large quake wouldn't be the norm for your neck of the woods though?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghezuz

wrong , picture was taken standing outside.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by minkmouse

3 weeks ago, we experienced a small earthquake while i was in downtown chicago...several other people noticed it as well including my friend from cali who claims without a doubt we felt a earthquake....news didnt report on it. so no earthquakes arent entirely out of the question, 5 years ago we had a small one hit here.
edit on 23-9-2012 by mahon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

i dont have any other pictures, the red object on the horizon to the left is a cell tower i believe....

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mahon

Video footage would certainly help.

From looking at the picture alone i see nothing that would say U.F.O. in terms of something that is not earthly or explainable. it looks like fireworks or could be a reflection on a moving car windscreen like a poster above pointed out.

The footage would help us see why it is considered a u.f.o. and would be better to tell what we are looking at.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
i could be wrong, but i think they call these strange objects fireworks?

they can put on quite a display sometimes.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

UFO = unidentified flying object....right?

Thats what this was. Unidentified flying objects....again, picture was taken standing out in the front driveway not inside a car, and yes, of course video would be nice. ......obviously.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
To me, it looks like tracer bullets from a military gun. They would have to be a pretty large caliber to get that kind of elevation without starting to arc, but there are bigger calibers that can easily go a dozen miles and more.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

They were definitely not fireworks, objects reached higher than normal elevation for fireworks.....i know, because i blow off professional grade fireworks all the time. ......

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by nobody you know

That was my first guess as well. However, there is no military base here. The objects are above a area on the wisconsin border and there is nothing......but corn there.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I was thinking tracer fire too ... kinda blurry

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mahon

Some questions at first, if you don't mind:
- Like already said above by DenyObfuscation, this is most likely a cropped photo, where's the original?
- No EXIF data:

- Why the use of photoshop?

Please, post the whole photo with the whole EXIF data.

Any photo work without the original is useless....
edit on 23-9-2012 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

It was taken from a phone, then transferred to another phone, then uploaded to photobucket. It was not cropped, if any editing was done it was not done manually. Believe what you want, i could care less. I am simply reporting on this experience, there is no hoax here. Just the facts.

So.....while debunking everything as a fraud may be your first and natural instinct, i assure you this was not tampered, i find no joy in responding to all the assumptions and accusations here on ATS, and i definitely find no pleasure in hoaxing people, i have things to do besides post fake pictures, In fact, I don't even have adobe software or photoshop installed on any of my computers......IF i had decided to fake a image i would do something a little bit more interesting than a few lights in the sky. So once again....its not fake, it is what it is, i didn't edit this image,......im not responding to anyone anymore in regards to the authenticity of the photo.

Your little analysis proves nothing other than perhaps the phone software or photobucket edited the image for upload....your analysis is....... useless.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
If it truly is light balls coming from the ground up....the photo looks like it was about a mile away-ish. Did you get in your car or on your mt. Bike and go investigate? I would be too curious to Not go see where they came from. Anyone else report this?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Meldionne1

The lights disappeared, there was nothing to investigate. Your right it was probably about a mile away. Maybe more? I have yet to hear of any other reports.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join