It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neutron Monitor Off The Chart

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

This is significant - other readings have been way off normal, too...

Watch the weird "flash" ray go across the Atlantic toward Canada...

sincedutch.wordpress.com... the-pacific/

There were also corresponding quakes in the same area of Canada as the flash - not sure if it's all correlated, just fishing...

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by saintinwaiting
reply to post by GoldenRuled

This is significant - other readings have been way off normal, too...

Watch the weird "flash" ray go across the Atlantic toward Canada...

sincedutch.wordpress.com... the-pacific/

There were also corresponding quakes in the same area of Canada as the flash - not sure if it's all correlated, just fishing...

Now I see why this thread stalled. Your link has some gremlins in it bud. Otherwise, what are the correct readings? Is the OP's graph flawed?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by saintinwaiting

Is the flash related to the meteor that went over the uk on the 21st? It was said part of Canada saw it.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
the 670 day chart shows a higher peak last November so dont panic guys

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
www.solarham.net... everything seems ok here

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi

I bet this explains why the UK had a storm as cosmic rays increase cloud cover.

Really? Is that true? I never heard that before! Interesting...

editted to add-
I went researching a little- if anyone else is interested in that, as I am,
it seems to be true!
arstechnica.com...

I couldn't help wondering about that because this morning we are in a fog that is so dense, you can't see more than a meter in front of you! I love fog like that and like to go walking around in it- everything seems so mysterious......
edit on 24-9-2012 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the level
Either faulty equipment and readings or its not good, not good at all

Well, it is off again this morning, and it coincided with an off the chart reading from the neutron monitor chart:

Link to neutron monitor page

Link to cosmic ray monitor

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I just went to the first link in the OP which shows a massive spike today, however when I hover my mouse cursor over the spike on the graph a message appeared on the screen saying "This is not the last solar cycle, main fun still to come"

helios.izmiran.ru...

edit on 24-9-2012 by Seagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Seagle

Well.. that picture is not creepy at all..

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by saintinwaiting

Whoah... That's pretty neat! A large portion of the upper atmosphere must have been acting like a Wilson cloud chamber. (A couple miles up and the air gets thin where water vapor can be at the triple point.) An example of a wilson chamber (likely using something other than water) which shows the effect is...

It probably looked something like this, but times 11....

(Yes, cosmic weather can affect Earth weather.)
I wonder if anyone watching the sky actually saw it? Might end up in the UFO forum here.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Seagle

good catch Seagle, seems a little ominous to me

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by highfreq

A neutron monitor is a ground-based detector designed to measure the number of high-energy charged particles striking the Earth's atmosphere from outer space. For historical reasons the incoming particles are called "cosmic rays", but in fact they are particles, predominantly protons and Helium nuclei. Most of the time, a neutron monitor records galactic cosmic rays and their variation with the 11-year sunspot cycle and 22-year magnetic cycle. Occasionally the Sun emits cosmic rays of sufficient energy and intensity to raise radiation levels on Earth's surface to the degree that they are readily detected by neutron monitors. They are termed "Ground Level Enhancements" (GLE). The neutron monitor was invented by University of Chicago Professor John A. Simpson in 1948.[1] The "18-tube" NM64 monitor, which today is the international standard, is a large instrument weighing about 36 tons.

Wiki

There is much more than just neutron energy. As we enter the golden age we get energy from the center of the galaxy for 2000 years, we are about to be in its full blast/radiance on dec 21

from this energy for 2000 years we will evolve very fast

many of you know its true, some dont, the universe works in cycles, so does evolution.

Since Napoleons time many changes have happened faster and faster as we get closer to dec21 2012
its a good thing for our evolution, fear nothing no matter what happens, be at peace, dont fall into the hate game being played out

The faith based institutions will fall as we enter the age of reason so it might not seem like an enlightened time but in your next life or two it will be. If Iran is invaded by Russia then Israel/USA FULL BLOWN Nuclear/HARRP ww3 will be imminent as they fight over the oil.

humans need to meditate
ca.figu.org...

Humans need to pray to their Spirit and the Creation NOT one of the gods

1. My spirit, you are all-mighty.

2. Your name shall be honoured.

3. Your realm shall open (incarnate) in me.

4. Your might (might of the consciousness) shall unfold in me, on earths and in universes.

5. Give me my daily bread (love, wisdom) today so I recognise my responsibility and I recognise the truth.

6. And do not throw me into confusion and delusion, but release me from my misunderstanding.

7. For the realm, the power (power of knowledge) and the knowledge within me are yours (Creation) in eternity.

I know its not for everyone, i tell you The Truth, some will feel it some wont. My message is for those who know.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by pauljs75

That second video....I can't help but think that someone is shining a very bright light onto the cloud from the ground, nearer the end you can kind of see the beam coming up from the left.

Of course, I could be wrong.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by HiGilgamesh

Interesting theory, I have also read in numerous other places we will be receiving certain forms of energy from our Sun and the Universe to activate certain processes in us, I'm interested but the jury is still out.

Thanks also for the meditation links, what do you think about all the activate your pineal gland videos on youtube, and which frequencies do you recommend?

This site has many pinal gland activation videos, just some examples:

Site with pineal gland activation videos/music/specific frequencies

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
better strap up our seat belts...we're in for something BIG...but...that's as long as the readings are correct..

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

There is much more than just neutron energy. As we enter the golden age we get energy from the center of the galaxy for 2000 years, we are about to be in its full blast/radiance on dec 21 from this energy for 2000 years we will evolve very fast
reply to post by HiGilgamesh

Where are you finding this information?

I have looked around reputable sites and found no evidence to back it up, only that that contradicts.

Can you supply some links please

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join