It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran commander says could launch pre-emptive strike on Israel

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by innocenttdreams

"Why does this quote gets starred? How terrible!

"I hope you're kidding. This sort of childish mindset wont help anyone!"

Im not kidding little one, just giving my opinion of how it will go down if cooler heads do not prevail!

"If you really think setting a nuke on a city will end this, you're FAR from it. Why havent people figure out this simple life matter?"

Why have you not figured out i'm not advocating such atrocities, im merely illustrating the potential capabilities of our current world leaders.

"You cant beat violence by creating more violence! If someone murdered your family wouldnt you want revenge?"

You can scream that from the roof tops little one, its not like they cant here you, its just that they dont give a crap, wake up!

"This is no difference than that. Murdering millions and you will have billions coming for you."

Do you mean presumptious indivduals such as yourself! Im not advocation war im illustrating its futility's nuclear style!

"People are soo foolish these days I swear."

You included in this instance im afraid! Next time try reading through the full thread. Not just a few posts, that way you will get the lay of the land, so to speak.

Now of with you, home boy!

edit on 24-9-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
And 10 mins later 3-33 20 megaton warheads burst at 10,000 feet above Irans major citys, bye bye invasion plans hello stone-age Iran, just how there religious leaders, muppets that they are want it!

On the bright side they will get to meet Mohammed and Allah sooner than they think! LoL
edit on 23-9-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

sure . if they had that much power they've attacked us by now !

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Well, and I thought Iran was so "peaceful" but seems they keep instigating stuff.. I highly doubt this will start WW3..I don't think they will waste it on a scum muslim country like Iran, sorry but I'm not ignorant and I'm tired of Muslims and the way they've been acting this past month, mostly over this terriosim "protesting".. It's funny, they say bad things about christians and Jesus, yet we don't act like Lunatics and kill innocent people..They really are making them selves look reaaal bad.

So, I don't think it would start WW3, Only thing it would start is probably many countries attacking Iran.
All this aggression from Iran, it does seem like they do have plans on making nukes. I'm starting to hope we take care of them real soon.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

reply to post by Jakes51

Because Iran's leaders are also part of the Black nobility and this war has been planned for by them and there Illuminati brethren. What you and i see is just the side show, tip of the iceberg(or pyramid) so to speak.
edit on 23-9-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

that's the funniest thing I've ever heard ... Illiminati brethren in today's Iran ! that's the biggest joke of all time !

Iran's leader part of the Black nobility !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry, I can't stop laughing .

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
how can I delete this post ?????????

edit on 24-9-2012 by samadfallah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by live2beknown
It's funny, they say bad things about christians and Jesus, yet we don't act like Lunatics and kill innocent people..They really are making them selves look reaaal bad.

we don't say bad things about Jesus Christ . I myself love Jesus as much as I love Imam Mahdi .

but not that weak jesus that your religious leaders present to world also we don't recognize him as a son of god . we recognize him as a most lovely prophete of the lord (Allah) who never been crucified . a savior . and we believe in his second coming FYI .

we also respect and love Mary (mother of god, u call her) .

actually it's u'r evil media that humiliate Jesus and insult him ! they insult Moses & Noah, Abraham in hollywood either .

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by samadfallah

"sure . if they had that much power they've attacked us by now !"

???

Please read again, im obviously referencing US, UK, NATO powers not Iranian. What is it with Noobs in this thread!

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

"that's the funniest thing I've ever heard ... Illiminati brethren in today's Iran ! that's the biggest joke of all time !

Iran's leader part of the Black nobility !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry, I can't stop laughing ."

ATS is going to love you! Black nobility and Illiminati dont see colour, religion or creed they just see an agenda(planned WWIII). Maybe you should try walking before you run son, the world is a complicated place with complicated agendas! Wake up!

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Nowhere in the original Press Tv article, quoted from in the Reuters article, did this person mention a pre-emptive strike against Israel.

Looks like a bit of garnish has been added by Reuters for consumption by the masses.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

"Looks like a bit of garnish has been added by Reuters for consumption by the masses."

Exactly, but who influenced Reuters to add the fat to the flames? Thats the question eh?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Please read again, im obviously referencing US, UK, NATO powers not Iranian. What is it with Noobs in this thread!

I'm Iranian and I meant Israel and US and Nato . if they had that much power they've attacked us by now !

who's the noob one now !?!

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

"I'm Iranian and I meant Israel and US and Nato . if they had that much power they've attacked us by now !

who's the noob one now !?!"

Good for you, if you had the sence that Allah gave you then you would realise am actually for the survival of your nation(As long as Iran stops the proxy war against Israel, terrorism IMHO). You dont think the UK, US and NATO could blanket all your major citys with sub launched nukes at the drop of a hat? You also have no clue as to the Black nobilitys(hidden nobility not colour) agenda within you own nation, yet you have a laugh at others allerting you to the notion, that screems noob! Do some research on the Illuminati/Black Nobilitys agenda on Earth and its links to Organised Religion(Islam in question), read all of this thread, see my other posts or dont wast my time please!

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

I don't really get what interest Iran is for Russia?, its not that they need their resources, they're just a good trading partner and a buyer of their weaponry.
Now China, if US/Israel make some kind of a deal that promise China Iran's oil resources in the aftermath, they'll keep them at bay, other than that the wars are not really about oil but about the petrodollar, otherwise US oil companies would have been camping all over Iraq, which they're not.
What i am concerned about is what weapons Iran has for their proxies?(second strike capabilities) Can they launch Shabah 3 or 2 from South Lebanon, or Syria? A couple of big hits with non conventional payload and its over for Tel Aviv, and its over for their war campaign. On the other hand Israel has enough firepower to put whole Iran to ashes, even from their navy platforms (Dolphins), it seems to me like its sort of M.A.D.
Even more concerned about Israel's Samson option...

edit on 24-9-2012 by Foppezao because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by samadfallah

Originally posted by live2beknown
It's funny, they say bad things about christians and Jesus, yet we don't act like Lunatics and kill innocent people..They really are making them selves look reaaal bad.

we don't say bad things about Jesus Christ . I myself love Jesus as much as I love Imam Mahdi .

but not that weak jesus that your religious leaders present to world also we don't recognize him as a son of god . we recognize him as a most lovely prophete of the lord (Allah) who never been crucified . a savior . and we believe in his second coming FYI .

we also respect and love Mary (mother of god, u call her) .

actually it's u'r evil media that humiliate Jesus and insult him ! they insult Moses & Noah, Abraham in hollywood either .

have any of you guys heard anything about your own religion, you people talk bad about our God and have many times in the past about christians and all. You come in our contries and don't adapt to our country, you bring all that crap thats from your country into ours and you think you're better than everyone, I'm sorry but it's true you think Muslims are better than everyone..Yet, we accept you in our countries and give you freedom. But with all the hate from islamists to christians we don't do terriost protesting and kill innocents..You say islam is peaceful, but why the killing of innocense..isn't that against in the Quran?? I thought everything in the Quran was to be peaceful and all, but the extremists that believe in Islam that do these terriost activities don't even believe in the Quran.. Cause in the Quran it never says to kill, even if it's against their "God"..I just think the vast majority of muslims are brainwashed..

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

I'm sure glad someone has analyzed the situation,while all the soldiers and weaponry all over the world,who is to say they don't start nuking the USA?,seems a forgotten fact,seems we have pissed off pretty much all countrys,I hear about our missle defense,but for how many missles are we equipt?,if we have Russia and China in the mix,US may look like the stone age,think americans better wake up,because those storys of mushroom clouds could fast become a reality

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

You make some great points here (which I was trying to allude to). Both nations are not capable of going to war without each others supporting super powers.

ETA:

Neither nation is capable of WINNING a conventional war without a supporting super power. this conflict is a BAD IDEA, no matter WHAT side you are on.

it is sheer MADNESS to think we should have a war between israel and iran. We KNOW who the bigger players are. They are the EU and the Americans. The west no matter how diminished economically, is fully capable of fighting a 3rd world war. To pit them against the Russians and the Chinese is disaster for all of us.

It is a no win situation for HUMANITY.
edit on 24-9-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

War is always a no win situation for mankind, but the war to end all wars will happen and the clock is ticking. Most wars are usually instigated by either hatred, or fear of being destroyed, or greed by someone wanting something that doesn't belong to them like natural recources or land or in respect to the particular geographical location at hand...a holy site. There is no doubt in my mind that this is all over land...the Holy Land. Which makes this a war about hatred, a hatred that has been seething for 4000 years.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by PatriotsPride

Iran, pre-emptive strike? LOL.

With all those warships we got sitting out there near the straight of Hormuz? That would be a dumb move.

So what if those ships are out there? America is not bound by any agreement to protect Israel. We should abide by Israel's wishes and let them go at it alone. Benny has said many times they don't need our help so why not see if they are capable of wearing big boy pants now.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
There is so much hype I'm hear about a Israel threatening to strike at Iran and also the other way around and I hear nothing about this on the news so far other than an uprising of violence in middle eastern countries. Protests and government overthrows and burning of flags oh and a new virus strain found in a Saudi Arabian man that flew by medical plane to the UK (Nothing yet too serious but the media seems to be hyping up about it). www.bbc.co.uk...

I'm now starting to see a trend of major things going on in the Middle East and I can only say that soon the ship is going to sink and something is going to happen.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Your ignorance is booming.

When will people understand that any use of nuclear weaponry will become a loss for the entire planet? I know that the U.S., Israeli and Iranian governments are all somewhat mentally defective, but even they won't jump the gun. Do people think that they're absolutely, positively beaming to push that little red button? Seriously, it's a reveal of your own ignorance. The Middle-East is a strategically beneficial geography for the West, and what ever misconceptions you may have, this isn't a game of Call of Duty, OK?

This bloody planet is doomed. Not by the PTB, rather by the inability of humankind to acknowledge the importance of cooperation.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by PatriotsPride

Iran, pre-emptive strike? LOL.

With all those warships we got sitting out there near the straight of Hormuz? That would be a dumb move.

So what if those ships are out there? America is not bound by any agreement to protect Israel. We should abide by Israel's wishes and let them go at it alone. Benny has said many times they don't need our help so why not see if they are capable of wearing big boy pants now.

Oh dear. LOL

Even the girls in Israel wear more "big boy pants" than 99.89% of the posters on this board. Ive personally seen pencil necked armchair generals cry for mommy and crap their pants when confronted with a hard case Israeli female soldier.

Meet my sister at Chik-Fil-Eh and find out just how solid you are.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join