It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone took a PHOTO of Obama's Wad.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DermotMcDerp
reply to post by SaturnFX

is this staged? OF COURSE ITS STAGED YOU NINNYS! You think Obama needs to have cameramen with him as he goes to the local subways or publix shopping center? He doesn't go there!!! This is just standard photo appeal "Hey maw, lets go down to walmart..maybe we will bump into Obama and Kanye!" oy vey...is this even a consideration?

The more perceptive people know the OP is talking about the "money shots" in particular. What is the importance of showing him with the wad of cash?

I think everybody knows the whole thing was a photo-op, but why this specific.

As the Op pointed out, it seems like Obama really posed for the second money shot. Why?

Try to work on your reading comprehension skills before being a sarcastic S.
edit on 23-9-2012 by DermotMcDerp because: (no reason given)

Then I will go the opposite way.

Its a 20 dollar bill. Who is on a 20? Why, Andrew Jackson of course

It is to be regretted that the rich and powerful too often bend the acts of government to their own selfish purposes.
Andrew Jackson

So at the top of his agenda is class warfare
Held up by the 5 dollar bill, Abraham Lincoln, the person whom signed in the progressive tax rate.

Note that his fingers cover all the words except "The UN"...after that, his fingers obscure the rest...clearly this is a symbol that he wants to bankrupt the economy and have the UN own our entire economic system.

Note the index finger right above the fingernails..the wrinkle is a near perfect pyramid. Mix that with the black nipple looking thing to the right and below the picture..the swoosh underneath with the same design, this symbol of the illuminati is all over the place, from nasa's emblem, to nike, etc...the ancient lords. Obama is stating he is a frontman of the annunaki, the illuminati..reptilian overlords.

or it could just be a picture of him pretending to be joe sixpack buying a sammach with cash money....naa, thats too reasonable...so because my observations are complex and weird, they must be correct...if I catch the ATS method of doing things.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
let me get this right. obama has a wallet that has some money in it.
is that what this thread is about?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Kino321

Originally posted by Kino321
let me get this right. obama has a wallet that has some money in it.
is that what this thread is about?

Another reading comprehension problem.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
This whole thing is just a result of PDS, Presidential Derangement Syndrome, in which no matter what Obama does, it has to be examined in every detail possible because there must be some meaning to it. And then there must be some opportunity to either praise Obama or bash him.

What some people don't know is that sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

The President of the United States has to use cash because he wants to protect his credit card number from being stolen or disclosed. It's as simple as that. Anyone with basic common sense would understand that. It is the same reason many people use cash for small purchases.

edit on 23-9-2012 by skepticconwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I noticed he leads with a $20, its not one of these is it?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

If something seems odd to you about this picture you need to chill out.
He is paying for something with cash.......so what?

Why not worry about real issues like the economy,endless wars,aid to other countries,patriot act.......the real issues are endless.

TPTB want the flock to argue back and forth about nothing so they can rob us blind of our future. And guess were you fit in.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I didn't bother to read all the posts, but just wanted to say this is not odd. I use cash all the time, especially at smaller establishments (which is where he is according to the bag). As for the "wad" of cash, whose to say it's not 20 ones in there? Even if its more, who cares. I literally use nothing but cash except for automated monthly payments.

I don't necessarily like the state of the country today, but I do think we could find a lot more things to complain about the POTUS than the fact that he's using cash in a deli.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
200 dlls. in 20us currency,thats not a lot a money nowdays,so maybe he was gonna tip somebody...........dont see the fuss......

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
YOU MEAN OBAMA CARRIES AROUND ROUGHLY 2-300$ IN CASH!? ...stop the f___ing presses. ...who cares...? i mean honestly...who cares?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
It's probably A "Michigan bankroll", which is a big bill overlapping a bunch of ones. That too is probably what they're laughing about.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
So people have now miraculously forgotten how cameras work?

High quality digital SLR cameras can take a series of perfect images one after the other at lightning speed, and you think this is staged?

But, ANYTHING to attack Obama, right?

I'm not a fan, far from it, but this whole Obama attack mentality is so pathetic it just embarrasses not only America in genera but the intelligence of ATS too.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a $20 and a bunch of 1's for all we know LOL

Now if it had been a $100 I think this would be more credible but this is just to distract from Willard the Rat...

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Originally posted by detachedindividual
But, ANYTHING to attack Obama, right?

I'm not a fan, far from it, but this whole Obama attack mentality is so pathetic it just embarrasses not only America in genera but the intelligence of ATS too.

Can you show me how I have attacked Obama in this thread?

Originally posted by detachedindividual
So people have now miraculously forgotten how cameras work?

...and you think this is staged?

You're right. This is a perfectly natural pose. Silly me for thinking otherwise...

It's also clear to me that you didn't really bother to read the reason I think the first one is staged in the first place.

edit on 23-9-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Oh please, the brotha was "stunting" for the photo shoot. "Let meh just go ahead hea and pull out my paper because, I'm a baller!!!"

Hey, he must have just gotten paid on that day..who cares

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Yeah. So ? I remember that photo. I even remember the pool report VIDEO that it came from. He was talking to the PRESS and telling them that yes, he pays for his own food because a lot of times, he will go places and people behind the counter will try to tell him it's on the house and he makes them take the money. Again ...he uses cash so his credit card number isn't left all over the country. Again...many people use cash for small purchases including myself. And once again....why do you even care ?

What is the problem ?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by loam

A true "Playa" Keeps his little Bills, on the outside. Hes not a true Playa !

Lmao, those 20's were probably the little bills!!

Me, I preferably swipe plastic cards instead..

edit on 23-9-2012 by sylent6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2012 by sylent6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

and why would he be pulling it out like that? Odd indeed.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

I have to agree completely.

Loam, I've been reading your posts for over 6 years, and I'm failing to see why you of all people are going so far with these pictures. You're a smart guy.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by enjoies05

Originally posted by enjoies05

Loam, I've been reading your posts for over 6 years, and I'm failing to see why you of all people are going so far with these pictures. You're a smart guy.

So maybe I should be given the benefit of the doubt.

The original photo looks staged to me, and so I simply asked the question what purpose did it serve?

What I got was vitriol and putdowns for six pages from the paint-by-numbers partisan crowd for even asking the question.

Let me ask you this: what do you mean by "going so far with these pictures"?

All I've done is ask a simple series of questions and explain repeatedly my reason for doing so.

Even I did not fully realize until this thread what a sacred cow Obama is to some.

edit on 23-9-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join