Someone took a PHOTO of Obama's Wad.

page: 1
12
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
So I post this with the full expectation that this thread will likely solicit more of the same old my guy/your guy, my side/your side stuff. But that isn't the purpose of this thread.

I just really have a few simple questions...

But first the photos:





So my first question is am I the only person who finds it odd that POTUS even uses this much cash? I know I don't. Most people of means are pretty cashless.

But here is what I REALLY want to know. Look at the first photo and then compare to the second one.

Did Obama pose for this second shot????


How do you get THAT camera angle and not have him pose for it???

If so, any theories why?

Something seems very odd to me here...

edit on 23-9-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)



+13 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by loam
 



But here is what I REALLY want to know. Look at the first photo and then compare to the second one. Did Obama pose for this second shot????


I doubt he posed for it. He’s just pulling cash out of his wallet…..who cares?

I'm not being confrontational but all I see is a $20 and a small wad of cash; what's the conspiracy here?



posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by loam
 


Wow the pictures are different huh....
One has a money clip too....
I have no theory as to why another pic would be posed....



posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The whole shot is staged. The guy next to him taking his debit card out while obama whips out a stack of dirty money while he's laughing hysterically? And isn't our own gov. That stated cash purchases are to be looked at with suspicion?



posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by loam
 


Ha Ha! When I saw the thread title I thought "I better check this before it get's 404'd!"


On Topic, I don't think it has any meaning for us to read into. Probably just some random photos.



posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Any idea what denomination those notes are?



posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag
 


Look at the first photo. See who is there.

Now look at the second photo and try to imagine where you would need to be to have a photo shot at that angle.

Does it now make sense to you?



posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
It appears to be the same instant of time in both photos to me. In the second picture you can see his forearm hovering over the plastic bags and the orientation of background objects seem similar in both images to me.

It appears as if a second camera man was standing to the left out of farm in the first photo.

Now to talk about the prospect of this being staged, if it is I know not for what purpose, except perhaps to make it seem like he is more in touch with the common folk?

I do think I see what you are getting at, it seems a little bit to revealing



posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by gibsonsgrat187
 



Originally posted by gibsonsgrat187
The whole shot is staged.


Exactly.

Why?



posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise
reply to post by loam
 


Wow the pictures are different huh....
One has a money clip too....
I have no theory as to why another pic would be posed....


The money clip is in both pictures (one side looks different than the other).


I have no theory why he'd pose for this either. What point would he be making.

WHOA!!!!! I just saw the $5 in the second pick......maybe this IS a conspiracy??



edit on 23-9-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Onewhoknowsjesus
 



Originally posted by Onewhoknowsjesus
again more hate trolls on this site trying to push the hate Obama threads...any and every thing thought of has been said about our president....im sick of all the fake ass peeps who keep trying to dig up dirt on a good man...but hey it seems like the new world way huh?....dumb jerks


You clearly have a reading comprehension problem.


I haven't made a single anti-Obama statement in this thread. What I am asking is about the photos and how they are likely staged.

My question is why and why in this manner?

You don't have to read any of it or participate in any manner if that is what you prefer.



posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag
 


I'm with you, who cares? In fact, that's not even that big of a wad if it's 20's or less. You can see much bigger wads at any casino. My question is, why not use a check card? I never carry cash these days.



posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376
Any idea what denomination those notes are?




Well, I see a 5 in there (second photo). If he's like me (organized to a fault) then I have 20s first, then 10s, 5s and then 1s are last. So it's possible he doesn't have any 1s...



posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam
reply to post by seabag
 


Look at the first photo. See who is there.

Now look at the second photo and try to imagine where you would need to be to have a photo shot at that angle.

Does it now make sense to you?


I call that "zooming in".

What do you call it?



posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam
So I post this with the full expectation that this thread will likely solicit more of the same old my guy/your guy, my side/your side stuff. But that isn't the purpose of this thread.

I just really have a few simple questions...

But first the photos:





So my first question is am I the only person who finds it odd that POTUS even uses this much cash? I know I don't. Most people of means are pretty cashless.

But here is what I REALLY want to know. Look at the first photo and then compare to the second one.

Did Obama pose for this second shot????


How do you get THAT camera angle and not have him pose for it???

If so, any theories why?

Something seems very odd to me here...

edit on 23-9-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)




He probably doesn't need to worry about getting robbed. Not with all the secret service agents with him.



posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
If the photo is staged here is my analysis. The gentleman next to him pulls out a debit/most likely credit card, to pay for the purchases.. Perhaps symbolism of the mess the country is in, and Obama paying in cash, represents fiscal responsibility.



posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills
 



I'm with you, who cares? In fact, that's not even that big of a wad if it's 20's or less. You can see much bigger wads at any casino. My question is, why not use a check card? I never carry cash these days.


If it’s a staged picture I guess there is a certain implication.




posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Double

Post
edit on 23-9-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   


M'kay.

For a bunch of members of a conspiracy website, some of you are pretty soft.


Maybe there is nothing here. But I'll wait for more reasoned theories as to what purpose these shots might serve.

I don't think they are randomly done. And because of that, I'd like to consider what objective was sought.



edit on 23-9-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)





new topics

top topics



 
12
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join