It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do I get sick when I eat McDonalds food?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

worst part it is, put in the microwave for 30 secs and it'll look and taste like you just ordered it.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I still frequent micky D's, even though I'm thourghly convinced they had something to do with my gall bladder having to get removed. Greasy food, thats the good taste, but so bad for you. Growing up I was forced to eat fried foods because I was under weight. So for breakfast we had... Fried...
eggs
hashbrowns
balonga
hotdogs
porkchops

Just about anything you could fit in the frying pan got fried. I still love fried food but have no gall bladder. Mine rotted inside my body and was plugged up with stones for so long that the bile (which is just a liquid salt) turned to sryup, and the sack had spots around it. I had to have emergency surgery and it was removed.
So now It's best if I don't eat oily foods.

Almost all of their food is oily, and if not it almost always has a serious dose of fructose corn sryup. Which gives me a nice headach.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Fast food never used to make me sick until I was 19 and working at KFC. Even though I made myself wraps and used breast meat, skin removed and salads etc I ended up not being able to eat greasy foods because what I am assuming my gallbladder hurts horribly.

I eat fast food, shamefully to admit, probably once every week or two and nothing will send me running for a toilet, except for McDicks.

A mixture of grease, and poor employee and resturant sanitation.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

I think it was your parents cooking responsible for your gallbladder problems too. My parents fried food more than occasionally too, but not everyday.
It's funny, because with modern knowledge, now you would have been given a high calorie diet that didn't put you at risk for health problems.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
Why do I get sick when I eat McDonalds food? And it really doesn't matter what I order. Even the healthy menu.

But other fast food places I'm fine. Like Wendy's, DQ and others I'm perfectly fine after eating there food.

What gives??? does McDonalds food have something in it that I'm not aware of, that other fast food places don't?

Probably all that ammonia they soak their meat in and inject into. That stuff is poison to us and the FDA has us eating that sh*t like its nuitritous.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
When did McDonald's start serving Food?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
Check it out

Alright that's pretty weird: in defense of the almighty mac; your stomach and digestive tract ad in enzymes to help breakdown this food. the meat in the jar was sterilized by cooking. No wonder there's few microcritters to break it down.
like"morgan spurlock"but hes puttin' you on abit for the sake of the movie....

edit on 24-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
OP never came back. I knew it.

He's 3 quarter pounders short a real burger..

Bloody OP.

I know you r24942D82735s2!!!!

Jesus I would pay a bum $25 to go gem me a burger now.

the sort of pathetic home delivered pizza from d..NOWAYS.. is just beyond pale.. screw dominos..

Aww looks like cheese on toast for me.. splash some fish sauce, close my eyes and eat a rubber band.. could be a decent pizza.. oh wo is me
edit on 23-9-2012 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

I am so with you there winofiend, Domino's pizza's are sooooooooo crap and such a waste of money, I can't believe anybody buys that s**t.............I'd rather eat a rubber band with a bit of Worcester sauce and salt and pepper.........

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Why do I get sick when I eat McDonalds food? And it really doesn't matter what I order. Even the healthy menu.

But other fast food places I'm fine. Like Wendy's, DQ and others I'm perfectly fine after eating there food.

What gives??? does McDonalds food have something in it that I'm not aware of, that other fast food places don't?

Like others said, sometimes the overall poor hygiene of McDonald's is so poor it plays a role. But to be honest, the 'food' itself is what most likely makes you so sick.
There is am ingredient in McDonald's chicken nuggets and meat that was used in women's breast plants for years but actually got recalled from being allowed to be used as breast plants in women because it was toxic to the body... So why we assume we can eat it in our chicken nuggets and burgers and digest it through our stomachs I don't know.. Gross huh?
Have you ever watched the movie "Super size me" where the man eats nothing but McDonald's for 30 days and gains a ridiculous amount of weight and health issues? You should watch it and you may never eat Mickey D's again!
I stopped eating McDonalds almost over a year ago after a few bad bouts of food poisioning from there, it was like my body was telling me, no more freaking fast food! & I have never felt better without it!
Hope you feel better!

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

LOLOLO...makes me think of an old joke "Why are sex and pizza the same?"
Cause there is no such thing as bad pizza....
actually there is REALLY bad pizza....Dominoes is beyond horrible...
......I have been lucky in the sex department......

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel

I am so glad to hear it........hahaha

Actually I was in Malta about ten years ago and I ordered a pizza and it was the worse pizza I have ever had in my life........I ordered a veggie pizza. but when it arrived at the table it was covered in green peas, lettuce and broccoli and it was so soggy.................Oooh, makes me feel sick now...........the worse thing I ever got in my entire life that was.............hasten to add I didn't pay for it...............
edit on 24-9-2012 by davethebear because: additional info

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by davethebear

Originally posted by MountainLaurel

I am so glad to hear it........hahaha

Actually I was in Malta about ten years ago and I ordered a pizza and it was the worse pizza I have ever had in my life........I ordered a veggie pizza. but when it arrived at the table it was covered in green peas, lettuce and broccoli and it was so soggy.................Oooh, makes me feel sick now...........the worse thing I ever got in my entire life that was.............hasten to add I didn't pay for it...............
edit on 24-9-2012 by davethebear because: additional info

funny stuff, about the veggie pizza LOL, reminds me of the horrible bacon and eggs i had in croatia...the bacon was an inch thick (blech), could not even eat it, it was undercooked... the eggs were still runny, but they were scrambled, sort of...and then there was the time my dad made creme of broccoli and overcooked it, then tried to mask it with loads of pepper...and he made enough for a week...there are all kinds of terrible foods...

anyway, McDonalds is horrible as an excuse for food, i used to eat there, regularly, was a driving job and i had no time for anything else, but it always made me sick, tired, and it was like exlax...

well i dont eat there any more at all...i refuse to...i think that experience has pretty much broken me from most of the burger joints...with a very few exceptions...

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Sucks to be you guys. All these people saying "obviously it's fake food, so it's gonna make you sick," or "mcdonalds food never breaks down, not even inside of you." Nonsense. If it's making you sick, there could be a plethora of reasons, but it's none of the gibberish that's coating this entire thread. Granted the food is disgusting, and not exactly what it advertises itself to be, it's entirely edible. I have been eating it for years, and not only have I never gotten sick, but I'm perfectly healthy and weigh 145 lbs. I seem have to been blessed with an ultra-metabolism, but my body "digests" the food just fine. I've never spun around and seen mcdonald's fries in the bowl, at least. I would never condone eating McDonalds, as you get what you pay for. Nor would I ever claim that it's healthy, or "safe" to eat per say. But it isn't nearly as bad as people like to make it out to be, behind an anonymous name on the internet. It's cheap, fast food. Everybody processes things differently. If your body can't handle it, don't eat it. Real simple.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nostalgic
Sucks to be you guys. All these people saying "obviously it's fake food, so it's gonna make you sick," or "mcdonalds food never breaks down, not even inside of you." Nonsense. If it's making you sick, there could be a plethora of reasons, but it's none of the gibberish that's coating this entire thread. Granted the food is disgusting, and not exactly what it advertises itself to be, it's entirely edible. I have been eating it for years, and not only have I never gotten sick, but I'm perfectly healthy and weigh 145 lbs. I seem have to been blessed with an ultra-metabolism, but my body "digests" the food just fine. I've never spun around and seen mcdonald's fries in the bowl, at least. I would never condone eating McDonalds, as you get what you pay for. Nor would I ever claim that it's healthy, or "safe" to eat per say. But it isn't nearly as bad as people like to make it out to be, behind an anonymous name on the internet. It's cheap, fast food. Everybody processes things differently. If your body can't handle it, don't eat it. Real simple.

Cheers,
Strype

Well thanks for that Nostalgic, we can all rest happily in our beds tonight.....

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I been fast food free for 2 yrs
yay!, but what i remember is that, whenever i eat Fast food, esp McD, i can notice it when i'm in the crapper, i can 100% say, "hey that's McD right there". I guess the way it digest or something in my body unlike the normal food, and the waste is not normal either, its more um.. slurry...

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
reply to post by r2d246

Oh crap..... I found this...... man I didn't know this....

Really, because at the end of the same post you state....

Not according to my friend John. In the book he wrote, an expose of the food additive industry called The Slow Poisoning of America, (www.spofamerica.com ), he said that MSG is added to food for the addictive effect it has on the human body...."

Let me get this straight......you knew nothing about MSG use in the food industry and yet, have a friend that had/has written an article/book about it.

Cough bull$#!t cough

edit on 23/9/2012 by OccamAssassin because:

What are you smoking??? I didn't state that. I found that article by googling "is msg in Wendy's, McDonalds etc etc"...

when you assume you make an ass out of u and me. I got over 1000 posts too duhhh. People pushing stuff are in and out.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
I been fast food free for 2 yrs
yay!, but what i remember is that, whenever i eat Fast food, esp McD, i can notice it when i'm in the crapper, i can 100% say, "hey that's McD right there". I guess the way it digest or something in my body unlike the normal food, and the waste is not normal either, its more um.. slurry...

I didn't really want to gross anyone out but ya that's basically what I meant by "sick". Ya I'm pretty much done too. I had wendy's today and just the chilly, but yet even that doesn't taste normal. Even chilly in a can is honestly more "real". So I don't know what to think anymore. Subway couldn't be all that bad. We also have this wrap place that's good but there's only a few in the city. Oh well whatever.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Katharos62191

Like others said, sometimes the overall poor hygiene of McDonald's is so poor it plays a role. But to be honest, the 'food' itself is what most likely makes you so sick.
There is am ingredient in McDonald's chicken nuggets and meat that was used in women's breast plants for years but actually got recalled from being allowed to be used as breast plants in women because it was toxic to the body... So why we assume we can eat it in our chicken nuggets and burgers and digest it through our stomachs I don't know.. Gross huh?
Have you ever watched the movie "Super size me" where the man eats nothing but McDonald's for 30 days and gains a ridiculous amount of weight and health issues? You should watch it and you may never eat Mickey D's again!
I stopped eating McDonalds almost over a year ago after a few bad bouts of food poisioning from there, it was like my body was telling me, no more freaking fast food! & I have never felt better without it!
Hope you feel better!

Thats' crazy. I don't get it. I listen to Alex Jones and he has that guy from I think it's called NaturalNews who was talking about a lot of this stuff. He said that in the modern system rather than round people up and put them in gas chambers, the easier way is just to poison all the food and do a slow kill on everyone.

Like even at a regular safeway store, pretty much half the food in the store is total crap. Like just loaded in all kinds of chemicals. I think I'm gonna try some of these whole food stores for a change.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
its not just a slow kill, it also makes people sick, gives them health problems, so what does a doctor do? prescribe some drug, or recommend surgery, both of which lower the life expectancy and do more damage than good...doctors also recommend you dont eat the very fats that help you to properly digest your vitamins...they call them evil and blame them for obesity, when its really the foods that have the so called doctor recommended fats that are worse...doctors also treat diabetes wrong in most cases, unless they have it...ever hear of a doctor recommending a diabetic eat candy if their sugar is low? usually that ends up killing the patient, or complicating their diabetes and making it easier for a doctor to prescribe something else or in the long term the patient ends up being an amputee as well...which is another angle to make money...

all these doctor recommended solutions complicate peoples health problems and also drain the consumer of more cash...its more like a slow kill with the added benefit of revenue for the killers...

so if a food is cheap, you can almost guarantee it is bad for you, because death has to be attractive in order to sell it...

the only things that are cheap and healthy are your own home grown veggies...or livestock...

isn't it funny how both of those things are becoming harder and harder to get legally? isnt it funny how the FDA wants to regulate supplements that are in natural food, but need to be bought if one eats deficient food?

it is pretty obvious...
edit on 25-9-2012 by studythem1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join