It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phoenix lights and weird coverage tonight on KPHO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 04:47 AM
link   
How can the military drop flares that are visible in civillian areas? I thought they could only be used legally on MILITARY GUNNERY RANGES. The nearest is GOLDWATER GUNNERY RANGE and is not near South Mesa.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thedreamur
I've been reading up on this and I'm just wondering... If there is all this nightly activity why doesn't anyone get an infra-red camera ready to record some of this stuff? I've followed the links and watched the videos and I can see that something IS there. What I don't know for sure but someone needs to get some infra-red footage or get a GOOD camera or telescopic pictures of a closeup of this stuff.

If I was in the area I'd be looking for it nightly to happen and be ready for anything that seemed out of the ordinary. I'm just scratching my head here on this one. Seems that people just want dark footage and won't take the extra step(s) to beef up their findings/sightings. Not here bashing people or footage- would just like to suggest to that people in that area get ready to film some undisputable footage and then pass it around so everyone can say, "See!!!! I told you so!!!"

Just My 2 Coppers,

Thedreamur

No.......these are great qoestions, most of which I have asked myself.. In fact a quality Infa-red is in the woks. An open eye is trained on the area as much as possible and in fact we are looking at using some remote motion activated cameras. The electromagnetic readings taken have been quite anamolas......direction seems a little nebulas there:
www.worldblend.net...

Here's the interesting part, the video is actually a good representation of what is being seen. There is a distortion and/or atmospheric disturbance that accompanies much of this phenomenon. Now I am uncertain if this is a natural by-product of its physical or temporal existance or if it is a cloak of some kind, which would be interesting because we would have to assume intent from that. I have video that clearly shows what I am talking about...... none of which I have released on my web site, but I will show you here in hopes you will better understand what I am describing.
daytime example:
www.worldblend.net...
Night example...watch for the energy build-up, then release in what seems like contained lightening. Then you will see the slow advance of this wall of distortion towards and up to the camera...like someone has drawn the curtain. A creepy thing to experience.
www.worldblend.net...

Hope this helps

Rob

<< 1   >>

join