It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An odd lightning storm with voices and strange sounds

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo

Originally posted by Consequence
What made you post this?

im really taken by these strange occurences and I think I have a plausable explantion. I don't care what skeptics and mockers think. Their either paid shills or just people i would never want to know. I have family that always reaches for a "rational" explanation for things. Like lastnight with my father, I saw a star move and it was low near the earth. So i go get him, i see a UFO fly around when we get outside then dissappear, he looked away when it dissapeared of course, so he thought it was an airplane, but it was moving to eradicly and fast to be any modern tech. Im so sick of doubters and skeptics always ruining people experiences with lies.

I am so sick of repeating this, i'm almost tempted to make a rant thread on it.

Skeptic Overlord has stated in no uncertain terms that members may not call other members Paid Shills, Disinfo Artists or any variant of the above... Because you really have no proof or evidence, it is akin to an insult to the other member simply for disagreeing with your point of view..

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
They see me trolling

They hating

OHHHH They they been trying to catch me writing dirtyyyyy

trying to catch me writing dirty

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Damn this thread has really gotten quite the welcome.

I find most of the responses here quite rude. Some of you should try to be a little more open to others' experiences.

To see through the eyes of many is a great teacher, and to disregard this is only a temporary condition.

If anyone thinks they have this planet all figured out, then all I can say is good luck with that line of thinking.

I too have seen, heard, and felt very strange things associated with the weather. It is what it is.

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.”– Angela Monet

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
To be honest,I didnt listen to the storm recording.I was basically skimming thru the responses(& chuckling)when i suddenly remembered when i lived at my previous address If i was to turn on my r/c air conditioner whilst in the computer room if i listened a bit deeper (?) I could swear some form of horse racing (gallops/trots) was being called.One occasion after some piggydose size gravities i'd nearly convinced myself that (a) I could actually hear the call & (b) what if it were real BUT a futuristic racecall @ that !!
Alas,try hard as i did i never did hear the guy pronounce any winners names clearly enough to follow up on.

fotsy

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by fotsyfots
To be honest,I didnt listen to the storm recording.I was basically skimming thru the responses(& chuckling)when i suddenly remembered when i lived at my previous address If i was to turn on my r/c air conditioner whilst in the computer room if i listened a bit deeper (?) I could swear some form of horse racing (gallops/trots) was being called.One occasion after some piggydose size gravities i'd nearly convinced myself that (a) I could actually hear the call & (b) what if it were real BUT a futuristic racecall @ that !!
Alas,try hard as i did i never did hear the guy pronounce any winners names clearly enough to follow up on.

fotsy

If you're tired enough or coming down (or on) the right drugs, you'll think anything is talking to you that makes repeated noises

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join