learn more

An odd lightning storm with voices and strange sounds

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
youtube link

If you listen closely you can hear random voices or inflections, she also saw strange lightning and flashes of light.
i heard something like voices around 2:25-2:30, she also saw faces in the clouds.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
She is right, she doesnt know anything. Its called a storm ffs

Is this the same woman who claimed there was something in the water because when she used a hose, and sprayed it in the air rainbows appeared??? Seems to have the same mentality.

Its a storm like any other

ETA: The Tardis...really?? Come on! Its the sound of rain hitting surfaces, thunder, and the crack of lightening and traffic in the distance. How stupid are people? God, the world is full of idiots
edit on 23-9-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)
edit on 23-9-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
What made you post this?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
question:

What does this have to do with 2012 or am i missing something?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Its a storm in 2012, thats the only reason i can think this is not in the joke forum?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I can't believe I wasted 11 minutes watching a thunderstorm which happened 8000km away. Couple of noises but nothing which couldn't have a logical explanation.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Cool sound, not sure...? as to sure what could have created it,my guess is a jet engine or plasma from the storm hitting some kind of object.As far as the lightning goes,I myself have seen all kinds of lightning so im not surprised to see weird lightning patterns.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Consequence
What made you post this?

im really taken by these strange occurences and I think I have a plausable explantion. I don't care what skeptics and mockers think. Their either paid shills or just people i would never want to know. I have family that always reaches for a "rational" explanation for things. Like lastnight with my father, I saw a star move and it was low near the earth. So i go get him, i see a UFO fly around when we get outside then dissappear, he looked away when it dissapeared of course, so he thought it was an airplane, but it was moving to eradicly and fast to be any modern tech. Im so sick of doubters and skeptics always ruining people experiences with lies.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo

Originally posted by Consequence
What made you post this?

im really taken by these strange occurences and I think I have a plausable explantion. I don't care what skeptics and mockers think. Their either paid shills or just people i would never want to know. I have family that always reaches for a "rational" explanation for things. Like lastnight with my father, I saw a star move and it was low near the earth. So i go get him, i see a UFO fly around when we get outside then dissappear, he looked away when it dissapeared of course, so he thought it was an airplane, but it was moving to eradicly and fast to be any modern tech. Im so sick of doubters and skeptics always ruining people experiences with lies.

You dont care what anyone thinks because, you are an expert on everything...OK, all bow down to truthemantwo

You saw an Iridium flare, or a satellite.

Educate yourself, or you just look stupid on here

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

I have family that always reaches for a "rational" explanation for things.

Well, then I'd be careful around them. They sound crazy.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I've always been fascinated watching thunderstorms,especially when I lived in Miami.

The lightening does seem to linger in one spot but that is usually determined by how fast the storm is moving.

Me thinks she is reading more into it than she should....conspiracies everywhere!

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

One thing common in the UFO-conspiracies is the "government knows about it but telling would cause mass-hysteria".
One would think that in the day and age of "social media", UFO-sightings that are "worth noting" would completely explode on Twitter & Facebook, when people realize that thousands upon thousands are seeing the same Alien thing. This hasn't happened though for the obvious reason.

Also, why are Alien spacecraft supposed to shine, blink and change shapes, for no other reason than "hey look at me!", yet are very poor at getting attention?

If you know the answers to all these questions, you too can stop spending time on these things.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Storms have become weirder and weirder, more intense and plentier in the last few decades. Maybe be due to global warming, HAARP... Who knows, but in all honesty I really didn't see anything unusual other than a severe storm. We get them all the time here in Ontario

And as for the voice, I did hear something faint, and personally I think it may be someone in the distance and the camera is picking it up. Or faked. Who knows

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xquizit
Storms have become weirder and weirder, more intense and PLENTIER in the last few decades. Maybe be due to global warming, HAARP... Who knows, but in all honesty I really didn't see anything unusual other than a severe storm. We get them all the time here in Ontario

And as for the voice, I did hear something faint, and personally I think it may be someone in the distance and the camera is picking it up. Or faked. Who knows

Is "PLENTIER" a Canadian word?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
obviously the devil in them clouds

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Testimony about hearing strange sounds

Here's a woman who says she heard the war of the world sounds and a womans voice off the balcony of her place in the tropics somewhere months ago. Do I need to present more evidence that schizophrenia is caused by the technology being used to make these strange sounds and voices?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 35Foxtrot

Originally posted by Xquizit
Storms have become weirder and weirder, more intense and PLENTIER in the last few decades. Maybe be due to global warming, HAARP... Who knows, but in all honesty I really didn't see anything unusual other than a severe storm. We get them all the time here in Ontario

Is "PLENTIER" a Canadian word?

Hahaha. To be honest, my iPad auto corrected that word ... I really should start proof reading prior to replying eh?

My bad.
edit on 23-9-2012 by Xquizit because: Added "canadian" word

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Or ruining peoples lies with reason.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I took a video of a thunder storm that just passed over where I live.

Upon playing it back there a horn that echoes in the background.

I might upload it.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
didnt heard anything |:

top topics

<<   2 >>

join