It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uk Storm bringing 60 + mile hour winds plus a massive sheet of rain Red Amber alerts

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Posting this to get feed back.The media seem unsure of how it will progress saying its post tropical storm moving up from spanish waters bay of biscay.Bringing storm/gale force winds and crap loads of rain.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Isn't an Amber alert related to a missing child ?

Edit:
Just searched it online, it seems it can be attributed to rain also. Oh well we learn stuff everyday.
edit on 23-9-2012 by Ghezuz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
weather warnings uk

Here's a link to the Met Office site in the UK....been a while since we've had an amber weather warning. It really doesn't look good at all, so thank you for the heads up on this.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I can't wait to read the post that is going to connect that weather alert to the ufo sightings and Nibiru.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghezuz

it was all bath salt zombies that created nibiru which is the ufo fleet's base which was destroyed by haarp and global warming. all that cause the weather warning.

back to topic - im just on the edge of the amber alert zone, looks like rain but then it always looks like rain
edit on 23/9/2012 by listerofsmeg because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
A deepening low known a Karin will move up and across uk bringing heavy rain and strong winds.Metcheck has issued a Red alert for most of uk..

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Beautiful day here in Scotland for a change

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by listerofsmeg

i'm on the edge too, in cardiff, and it's smeggin raining as usual lol... and i cant' wait for the next series of red dwarf either!

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Got a lil bit of rain down here in Essex, its far from a tropical storm as yet

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by gavlar1974

Holy crap, I have mail to deliver right through the middle of this...

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Yeah and i hope theres no flooding and damage ..BAU
but when met office and other weather sites are lighting up something is going on..wind rain combined not good

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghezuz

I know this is ATS and all, but.. it's not the first thing I do, evaluate the wording of people when they are saying big bad things of earthly origins are on their way to mess your weekend up.

I mean, "I have evaluated your opinion that this is indeed a factual and evidently accurate event, whereby an alleged unidentified flying object has indeed landed on the white house and the occupants have engaged in discourse with members of the white house with the president on his way to make a public announcement."

is one thing

"Umm, wots this in the sky guys?"

is another...

we can safely ignore the former discourse as we look at.. ahh screw it you're right...

edit on 23-9-2012 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghezuz

I think this is an alien attack the meteor was in theory the spear head.And now the red alert is the main force nanoo nanoo lol.Yeah crap over we will see how it pans out ..be careful out there folks...

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Got a lil bit of rain down here in Essex, its far from a tropical storm as yet

what part of essex?

i'm in rayleigh near southend on sea and it has been grey and horrible for the past few hours, i guess this means it's going to get worse?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
My Barometer is saying 970, Stormy, but that will be lower further South.

When we had that terrible storm some years back, when I was living on the South Coast, it was below 940, so a little way to go. Will keep an eye on it, but at the Mo, as others from this neck of the woods have reported, its dark grey and raining.

I now understand why they did so much mining, at least it was dryish down there.

I am not looking forward to tomorrow though as I am off early on Eurostar, do they cancel it if it is a bit windy?

Good luck all.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
East coast here. Barometer falling rapidly. Wind gust of 22 mph. Raining. Not to bad at the moment but sea is getting choppy.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by caitlinfae
weather warnings uk

Here's a link to the Met Office site in the UK....been a while since we've had an amber weather warning. It really doesn't look good at all, so thank you for the heads up on this.

Have you been in a coma all summer

Seriously, the UK has looked like a fried egg for the past several months.

If anyone doesn't know what I mean...

It wasn't that long ago we had a red alert across the English/Scottish border.
edit on 23/9/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Where's Mr McLeod anyone?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
What utterly bizarre weather we have in this country! Yesterday was my daughters 21st birthday, and at one point we considered buying a disposable barbecue and having a beach party, thats how hot it was! and now today, this!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join