It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$100k Bounty Offered For Anti-Islam Filmmaker

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

It's all BS. the video was made by the see eye A not that stupid scapegoat.

What does that have to do with you claiming a railway minister couldn't pay out on a contract?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
So funny how such a little action can consistently cause a big reaction.

An old backpack left on a sidewalk in the US will have the FBI, ATF and even the IRS evacuating homes and sending in robots.

A clip of somebody dancing around and cracking jokes about one of the two billion people named Mohammed will set half the world on fire.

What the hell is wrong with so many people?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

I had to bring this thread back up because :

LOOK AT THIS:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

They are at it again.... this time setting fire to Buddhist Temples just because of some guy on FB posting a cartoon and making fun.

Check the article and photos.

This is a little clip from story:

Hundreds of Muslims in Bangladesh have burned at least four Buddhist temples and 15 homes after a Buddhist man apparently insulted their religion on Facebook.

They carried out the attacks in protest at a photograph posted which they said insulted Islam and had been put on the website by a Buddhist.

At least one Buddha statue was beheaded during the attacks, which happened in Buddhist villages in the Cox's Bazar area in the south-east of the country.

I couldn't be bothered to start a new thread on this so bought this back up but if someone wats to take this article and start a new thread.... i will allow you to take any flags given.
edit on 1-10-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join