It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fresh perspective

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I have been having many personal realizations at the same time as world realizations. i just turned 16 on July 10th so growing physically has tremendously helped my metaphysical growth. I am a very sensible person always trying to remember my core values that are really self evident truths. on my journey over the last few months i found myself at a dead and or the and of the NWO propaganda swaying me from the truth. over my life, especially in recent days, i have overcome many mental blocks. i have been on both sides of the coin and found acceptance and understanding of its nature. through my searches i have found youtube and ATS to be my major new source. so i must say thank you to all the people who work hard to compile this info (though you probably wont be reading this haha). i have seen a lot in my searches and feel i have a pretty good grasp on reality. with my knowledge i hope to bring many new and compelling ideas to the table while also absorbing all the great people here.

again THANK YOU, namaste

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I'm thrilled that someone your age has found interest in a site such as ATS, well done for having an enquiring mind.
Please keep safe in your travels

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
My hope for the world lies with the young.

Who else has been less effected by the negative elements?
edit on 9/23/2012 by PatrickGarrow17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by N8R777

It saddens me to hear that you build yourself a view of the world by reading ATS and watching YouTube.
I urge you to spend that time on your education, reading news and some history books (if that interests you).

There is no "NWO". There is only ignorance to find there.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Consequence

This is why I hope your travels are safe, there are umpteen shills about relentlessly trying to 'stifle' the free minds of human beings.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

i have found youtube and ATS to be my major new source.

Me to but not so new, I think ATS is a bit like the new digital Library of Alexandria (along with Biblioteca Pleyades).

new topics

top topics

join