It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wildlife hate Obama? Hah! This one aparently does....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Confused from the headline? I don't blame you, because there's an unusual perpetrator that keeps destroying an Obama sign and can you guess who or what it is? It's a deer.

www.grindtv.com...

It was a deer. Yes, a deer.

From kxan.com:

Undaunted, she was dazzled to catch the thief [sic] dead-on, daring as dawn broke.

Demur in his approach, the young deer danced on the lawn, the Obama sign caught in its antlers. Delicate creature, the sign dangled for a time, as the buck deftly flung it, dented, to the ground.

The Priems are at a loss as to why the deer picked their house and their sign.

"The funny thing is, I haven't seen any other signs damaged," Tom told kxan.com. "The people directly across the street have four signs, the person across the street and to the left has two, and the next house to the left has one. We can't figure out why the deer is attacking our signs."

Well, Tom did have one idea.

"Apparently, we have a Republican deer in our neighborhood!" he said.

edit on 23-9-2012 by Em2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Hmm....wouldn't peg a deer for a republican what with their typical pro gun stance...unless he's packing

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

He clearly wants a concealed weapons permit so he's aligning himself with the NRA.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04
reply to post by coldkidc

He clearly wants a concealed weapons permit so he's aligning himself with the NRA.

That makes no sense. The NRA doesnt have a stance on deers owning guns...

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Em2013

Strange...I got a computer attack message from your link "based on security setting" whatever that means. Is this a trusted website. Sometimes it's just a false flag warning but worth checking.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
When nature herself says No to Obama do we really need to second guess her wisdom?

I think Not.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I'm not surprised.

This gonna sound dumb .. maybe the deer could sense Obama is evil.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
You notice the difference in the use of color on the Obama sign compared with the others? That's probably the thing there.

Since when do people shout their political alignment from the treetops over there? Why can't your political persuasion be as private as your religious or sexual inclination? Why does everyone there scream their POV? Is that how freedom and tolerance works? Sounds pretty oppressive.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
Since when do people shout their political alignment from the treetops over there? Why can't your political persuasion be as private as your religious or sexual inclination? Why does everyone there scream their POV? Is that how freedom and tolerance works? Sounds pretty oppressive.

In answer to your questions:

Er.. since the very first election.

For many, their political choice is private and personal. For others, they are proud of their choice and believe in the candidate to such an extent they want to promote that candidate so others can learn of them and share in their joys.

People here,(In America) scream their point of view because 1) they can 2) it's healthy and informative for others so they can learn.

Sounds like freedom and Tolerance to me. I don't see how that's oppressive in any way.

What country are you from? Perhaps this information would help us to better understand your post.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by Em2013

Strange...I got a computer attack message from your link "based on security setting" whatever that means. Is this a trusted website. Sometimes it's just a false flag warning but worth checking.

The original thread was on Yahoo's home page, so I wouldn't really be able to tell ya if that site is trustworthy or not. Could you please elaborate on the error that you got? I browse the net without my digital condom.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Em2013

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by Em2013

The original thread was on Yahoo's home page, so I wouldn't really be able to tell ya if that site is trustworthy or not. Could you please elaborate on the error that you got? I browse the net without my digital condom.

Uh no because I closed the page right away. All it said was what I first posted. It might not be happening to everyone and seemed to be triggered by my security settings and not my malware program if that's any help.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

I grew up in the southern USA - both east and west coasts, my father was military - but see...I've been in Europe for a little more than half my life. I left the US in the mid-80s. Sounds like you don't know what freedom and tolerance really look like. How young are you? It might help us to understand where you're coming from.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

I grew up in the southern USA - both east and west coasts, my father was military - but see...I've been in Europe for a little more than half my life. I left the US in the mid-80s. Sounds like you don't know what freedom and tolerance really look like. How young are you? It might help us to understand where you're coming from.

I'm 44. If you're an American then how come you act like you don't understand the need for people to be proud of their candidate choices? I really don't see why you would think these people are not free or are intolerant simply because they express themselves thus. Care to explain your position better? Your questions made me feel like someone was posting from a country where the freedom to do such things was unheard of.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by wisdomnotemotion
I'm not surprised.

This gonna sound dumb .. maybe the deer could sense Obama is evil.

You were right, it's stupid.

new topics

top topics

join