It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connection between the Ecuador Black Pyramid, UFOs, and the ancient Mayan Stargate artifacts?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Cherry0

THIS is why I joined ATS, congrats on your first post, fun stuff to look at and think about, thank you.
Hopefully we will see more of this and less of the silly bs as of late.

edit on 23-9-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Cherry0

Yes, seen this one before.
Very informative.
On the bottom of the black onyx pyramid, there are four sYmbols from left to right.
The left signifies Elenin/Nibiru, the second signifies it approaching the Sun to Earth at a 33 degree angle, the third is the Sun that Elenin/Nibiru passes to the South, with the fourth showing Earth (X) with the horizontal line revealing Elenin/Nibiru will pass the Earth at the Southern side or south pole which may very well 'shift' the Earth's axis resulting in the sun rising in the West and setting in the East (Obama logo).

This should cause a great deal of tectonic 'motion' with corresponding earthquakes, volcanism, tsunamis and other associated chaos. The "I" is what it Is and is from the Orion constellation, the same constellation the Pyramids of Egypt refer to in it's construction. The space ship/ufos follow Elenin/Nibiru and take advantage of it's vacuum/suction effect as a means of magnetic propulsion as well as protection from various space debri of which would impact Elenin/Nibiru rather than 'the fleet'. The real eye, or "I" on the top of that pyramid would stand for the "I" in command of that UFO/fleet.

The whole solar system is being affected at this time explaining much 'change' one can believe in. The sun should polar shift as well with a few CMEs (coronal mass ejections) to brighten one's day in a whole new way.

The rest is self explanatory I would assume.
Stick around, it's about to get a whole lot more interesting.
On the bright side, a massive consciousness awAkening will take place due to enormous amounts of energy arriving from the black hole/center of the Milky Way galaxy as in a 'Precession of the Equinox'. The harmonic energy will activate, illuminate, enlighten and activate dna. Triple helix Xplosion/Ascension persuasion; maybe not. Have U been Xperienced?
Question.
Who's been naughty and who's been nice?

edit on 24-9-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by Cherry0

Fascinating thread! Thank you!

I'd like to add that this evidence suggests that a celestial body may be approaching.
The Destroyer Star might be the answer to this riddle since it covers both bases when speaking about God's Son and God's Sun. We may have a binary system after all. This situation was just turned into a metaphor and overlaps the story of Cain and Abel. Good v Evil. Dark v Light, As above, so below,... yada, yada, yada.

I liked your take on the eye of the pyramid being a UFO instead. I never thought of that before, but it makes sense. Then again, it's most likely both an eye as well as a UFO. You know how They like promoting duality.

I'm still not convinced about the triangle on the sun significance. Maybe that was just a fluke as there are triangles and other shapes within Sacred Geometry.
Another question I have is how long did the triangle remain in this practically perfect geometric shape?

edit on 23-9-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

Very good question! I'm not sure. Like you, I remember wondering about that a while back but could never find that out. But here's a video I found showing the sun in a different spectrum with the triangle:

And yes, I do find sacred geometry quite fascinating.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluemoonsine

Thanks so much for this Bluemoonsine!

I have also done a lot of research into the changes that are taking place with not only our solar system but the entire galaxy as well. I have heard about the pole shifts for earth and the sun that are taking place (I'm sure the rest of the planets as well). I believe it is a result of that huge energy surge coming from the black hole/center of the milky way galaxy as you have mentioned.

I don't think of it as some kind of doom or apocalypse or what have you, but of natural changes that is destined for us and the rest of the galaxy. I'll be honest, I'm both a bit scared yet excited for the next few years. My family and I have been preparing, more in the physical sense in case our area is hit hard. Personally, I'm trying to prepare spiritually as well but it has been a struggle. Life gets in the way of course.

Whatever happens.....happens, I always say. =)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Excellent thread, very informative and eye opening.... at this point I just wish whoever or whatever is out there watching us.... would come and say Hi.... because I'm tired of peoples imaginations giving us so many different things to expect.. S+F

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Cherry0

It's all very interesting, but you mentioned that the triangle on the sun, looks similar to the one on the dollar bill.

Doesn't most triangles look..... triangular and very much alike each other?

The earth is so old and we are so young, many of these things are natural.. I wouldn't be going off about aliens etc, no doubt that there is life out there, I just don't think that they'd project a triangle on our sun and leave us to interpret what it is.

If someone are watching us and know our stage of society & technology, I'm sure they would communicate clearly in ways we recognize and understand.

As I said I find it interesting, it's very important to have broad mind and open to alternative theories.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
This is very interesting indeed...using "suns" as "stargates" would be the easiest method for traversing the universe as every "home planet" needs a sun. I'd imagine that bending space and time would require an immense amount of power, a star would be the closest object with enough energy/power to do so in any given solar system.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by grapeian

It's not a projection of a triangle, the relic was depicting spaceships coming out of the triangle in the sun, like a wormhole.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Cherry0

Thanks for the video, but, you're right, it still doesn't say how much time elapsed from the moment it appeared until it begins to dissipate.
Another thing I can remember hearing is that this happened during the Ides of March or some other celebratory date. Do you or anyone else recall something similar?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by grapeian
reply to post by Cherry0

It's all very interesting, but you mentioned that the triangle on the sun, looks similar to the one on the dollar bill.

Doesn't most triangles look..... triangular and very much alike each other?

The earth is so old and we are so young, many of these things are natural.. I wouldn't be going off about aliens etc, no doubt that there is life out there, I just don't think that they'd project a triangle on our sun and leave us to interpret what it is.

If someone are watching us and know our stage of society & technology, I'm sure they would communicate clearly in ways we recognize and understand.

As I said I find it interesting, it's very important to have broad mind and open to alternative theories.

Thanks for replying grapeian. Actually, to clearify your post, I was just connecting the black pyramid artifact with the pyramid on our dollar bill, I was just using the dollar bill as an example mostly.
As for the black triangle on our sun, what I was connecting was the recent ancient Mayan artifacts to the black triangle on the sun. I made more connections but you may need to reread my post and check out the links I had posted.
Also, I wasn't referring to them projecting a triangle on the sun but instead using the sun as a type of interstellar travel. All the info seems to point to that. But, of course, that is up for debate.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by Cherry0

Thanks for the video, but, you're right, it still doesn't say how much time elapsed from the moment it appeared until it begins to dissipate.
Another thing I can remember hearing is that this happened during the Ides of March or some other celebratory date. Do you or anyone else recall something similar?

I do not recall, maybe someone else can. I checked for holidays or events around that day, March21, 2012 but have not found anything in particular. I'm not sure if we'll find dates or holidays/events to be a significant factor here.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by CthulhuMythos
This is all very interesting indeed. The only problem I have is that I have read in the past (and I can't remember the name of the guy involved) that artifacts were presented which had spacemen/ships etc carved onto them. The stones were indeed ancient but it came out that he had paid someone in the local area to do the etching on the old stones. So, I guess I have to ask, how do we know the carving on the dark pyramid is as old as the stone itself? Also is the black light reaction a common property for that type of stone once it is carved to show a white internal structure or has it been inlaid with something making the white lines and glow effect?

Said it already but have to say it again, very very interesting!

You bring up some very good points. Authenticity can be an issue nowadays so I understand your apprehension. To me it seems authentic and I am very unsure how it is that the etchings can glow so brightly under ultraviolet light. I have seen other ancient artifacts that do the very same things however.

Here is a link to more amazing ancient artifacts: projectavalon.net

I know the site is a bit long but if you scroll down a bit, you can see other artifacts that do the same thing.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Cherry0

This is amazing! Thank you, for this thread. Reminder of the unanswered mysteries of the universe which motivates me to study harder at uni!

Perhaps it's the fact that we, humanity as a whole, have been so involved with the insignificance of daily life that we may not realise the possibility of such things as extraterrestrial life and contact. It really is mind-bending and surreal. Pondering the realistic probability of greatness beyond our solar system sends shivers down my spine!

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Cherry0

An excellent first post OP. The video was particularly interesting. I look forward to seeing where this thread goes.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Cherry0

I just want to mention something about the large sunspot that is being referred to a triangle shaped hole since it is mentioned in the op. This might have been said already, but I'm going to say it anyway.

This is not a hole in the sun. It's just a relatively cooler area of gases as compared to the hotter surrounding gases. If I could scoop those dark spots and plop them into a dark area of space (away from the sun), it would shine brightly.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cherry0

You bring up some very good points. Authenticity can be an issue nowadays so I understand your apprehension. To me it seems authentic and I am very unsure how it is that the etchings can glow so brightly under ultraviolet light. I have seen other ancient artifacts that do the very same things however.

Here is a link to more amazing ancient artifacts: projectavalon.net

I know the site is a bit long but if you scroll down a bit, you can see other artifacts that do the same thing.

Thank you for the excellent link. Interesting that it is Orion that is being depicted again in some of the artifacts. The large cup with the 12 smaller ones is amazing. How did they manage to make the inside of the cup really magnetic yet the outside totally not magnetic?

With the blacklight reactive inlays/etchings, could it be that they are coated with some material that sticks in the grooves or is inlaid? This would account for different stone types all having the 'glow effect'. The question I do have though, is all those years ago, could they make 'black lights'? Have these properties been deliberately added to the artwork, which would mean they must have known at least something about 'black lights' or is it just that whatever was commonly used as a filler in those days just happened to have the blacklight glow properties and they had no idea it did that?

Will have more of a gander through that link you sent me when I have time tomorrow.
Thanks again.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Cherry0

Very cool stuff~~~!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
The triangle looks more like an evergreen tree to me. Maybe big pine nuts are going to fly out.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
wow..the flag brought me in here ell you the truth..and I can see there is a lot of enthusiasm going on in here and huge support to the OP so I think i will be bashed BUT...

I cannot see how..

This..

Which is EQUAL to this....

Is any different than this...

or this...

They are all the same ....Coronal Holes..

Here is another shot of your triangle..Where is the TRIANGLE ?

Now going onto the artifacts..I prefer to wait for serious investigation and analysis before even think of what they mean.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join